Post your supra quarter mile times here!

57hj6.jpg
[/IMG]

Yup ^ your saying your supra has as much g force as an acr.... Hmmmm

Most supras range from 1.09-1.15

Also didn't you say it took way to long to break the 10 second barrier and in just a couple days you smash into a 9.8?

Last edited:
*hint- your g's

What about them? They're higher than the other pictures possible. So what? If you were to see my transmission and the settings you'd see how I can get off that fast. I'm sure it isn't the method that most of the people on here use. Hell, I don't even know fully what I'm doing, but I do know that time is pretty damn good, and that I have no aids on.

Okay.. I can't see the picture but I'm assuming from what you guys said, his G's are up around the 1.30 mark.. Kinda impossible without SRF.. ACR has over 300 more horses with the same drive train.. There is no logical way that it could launch that fast without aids

Okay.. I can't see the picture but I'm assuming from what you guys said, his G's are up around the 1.30 mark.. Kinda impossible without SRF.. ACR has over 300 more horses with the same drive train.. There is no logical way that it could launch that fast without aids

Yeah. You caught me on that one. A 23 year old dude needs to lie about a video game.

Hit the nail on the head. 👍

Yeah. You caught me on that one. A 23 year old dude needs to lie about a video game.

Sad isn't it?

What about them? They're higher than the other pictures possible. So what? If you were to see my transmission and the settings you'd see how I can get off that fast. I'm sure it isn't the method that most of the people on here use. Hell, I don't even know fully what I'm doing, but I do know that time is pretty damn good, and that I have no aids on.

It's easily verified with a video. If you expect people to reject a gauge that works for every car/tune (except for yours) then you're sadly mistaken.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your reason(s) why you can't take a quick video on your phone and up it to youtube ;)

It's easily verified with a video. If you expect people to reject a gauge that works for every car/tune (except for yours) then you're sadly mistaken.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to your reason(s) why you can't take a quick video on your phone and up it to youtube ;)

Haters gonna hate. But don't worry, I'll put a video up.

Haters gonna hate. But don't worry, I'll put a video up.

Well you kind of got to expect people to hate surely? You post a time the blows the previous best times away by a large margin with a G force thats way higher than anyone else has got, and just looking at your times for the 0-60 and 0 -100 your almost a full 0.100 quicker in the 0-60 than the best time, then slower in the 0-100 by about 0.020 than the best time which shows you've got some kind of epic launch there with a bad top end gears (4th, 5th, 6th) So either you've learn some epic way to tune and launch the supra than noone else has discovered yet, and if you have congratulations to you 👍

I wont acuse you of using SRF, I havn't been drag tuning long enough to be able to do that and back up my claim, but your time sure is a bit suspect.

I wont acuse you of using SRF, I havn't been drag tuning long enough to be able to do that and back up my claim, but your time sure is a bit suspect.

I will though. There are a good many of us here that know very well the capabilities of this and many other cars. And the g's your car is pulling are not within the realm of reality without the use of SRF. Stop playin yourself bro.

I will though. There are a good many of us here that know very well the capabilities of this and many other cars. And the g's your car is pulling are not within the realm of reality without the use of SRF. Stop playin yourself bro.

Well put my fellow dragster 👍

If they are higher, then you used aids. We aren't stupid. You flat out just lied.

Just run the kid add me hazel revenge_1994 i will make a room and turn everything off in the room and we will run supras and ill see how fast you are then.

P1010005.jpg
[/IMG]
Sorry for the blurry picture my TV in the room SUCKS! Went from 9.959 to 9.949 lol Still working on it :)

Back