Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Praiano can't thank you enough for your blessed tunes. Just took a borrowed undriveable Ferrari 330 added your tune and destroyed with it. All your tunes are teh awesome.

thanks again.

LEXUS IS 300 SPORT CROSS // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

A real sleeper wagon, especially in matte black... Almost picked one up as a family car back in 2002, got a 330i instead and will still have it today. Already had an A4 Avant so that made it a little difficult to have two wagons.

Catchable and really nice turn in even on comfort softs. Playing with increasing the front spring rates and dampers to work with sport softs. Wishing this one went to 450 PP to be able to compete in more rooms/online races.

Now one of my top five cars for racing online, THANKS

Now, just need to find more rooms to race this in more...

Praiano can't thank you enough for your blessed tunes. Just took a borrowed undriveable Ferrari 330 added your tune and destroyed with it. All your tunes are teh awesome.

thanks again.

You're welcome, enjoy your drive. There is some more excelent ferrari 330 HERE together with some other classics .

A real sleeper wagon, especially in matte black... Almost picked one up as a family car back in 2002, got a 330i instead and will still have it today. Already had an A4 Avant so that made it a little difficult to have two wagons.

Catchable and really nice turn in even on comfort softs. Playing with increasing the front spring rates and dampers to work with sport softs. Wishing this one went to 450 PP to be able to compete in more rooms/online races.

Now one of my top five cars for racing online, THANKS

Now, just need to find more rooms to race this in more...

You're right, very nice car, also it's very difficult to find a room for low PP cars. PD need to add a PP filter to help.

Have a good day.

LEXUS IS 300 SPORT CROSS // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES [/QUOTE]

The tune also works for TOYOTA ALTEZZA GITA AS300 '01, is the same car.

Regards!

Hey Praiano,

Just wanted to thank you for the great tunes. I have driven a lot of them and almost all of them work amazing on a DS3. The latest was your Honda Arta NSX in the 600PP Seasonal at Tokyo. This car handles brilliantly. The only real tester was the slow bend before the long straight. Sure it is easier with a wheel. I also easily beat the Supercar Seasonal at Indy with your 600pp California with only minor tweaks. Nicely done.

You're welcome, very good car fun and fast ... yesss:scared:👍

Mr Abarth ??? That's too much.. Thanks.
Funny because my first car was an abarth, when i was still living in south of France. Autobianchi Abarth 1978 , with black hood no air mouth on the hood .
Broken in 8 monthes , i roll a lot with it , no broken bones, only the car :ouch:

Nice little bomb, not a good idea for a first car.

Speaking about Autobianchi 112 Abarth do you have a tune for this car ? No rolling please...:)

I have bought that in online used car dealers.
Thanks in advance and bye

Massimo

They have killed Pikes Peak..... All paved, no more fun to see.... or to drive on GT5 !!:grumpy::grumpy::guilty:

He is from NZ, but sounds like he has spent time in AUS and wayyy too much time in the US.... haha.... Oh gawd i hope i dont sound funny when I go home.... :dopey:

Speaking about Autobianchi 112 Abarth do you have a tune for this car ? No rolling please...:)

I have bought that in online used car dealers.
Thanks in advance and bye

Massimo

I have one tuned but i don't like to drive it, perhaps because i drove the real one when i was young.... Nothing to see with the original in GT5 . The real one is a real go-kart, fantastic toy for city use or little mountain roads.
Even the motor sound is very very far from real.

And that is fine sir. But for people like me, seeing praiano63's garage with some ultra good US cars (post 2.10) is a joy.

:)

I do my best, i love muscle cars, the first time i went to Miami in 1990, i've rent an old chevrolet impala 5.7L 1977 , perhaps not a "real" muscle but this is what my money could pay at this time and at least i could feel the V8 balance under my right foot. :)

He is from NZ, but sounds like he has spent time in AUS and wayyy too much time in the US.... haha.... Oh gawd i hope i dont sound funny when I go home.... :dopey:

No more dirt at pikes peak, with or without accent , no way ...!!! too bad !!:guilty:

New tune update 2.10

TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97 // 500PP // SPORT TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife5f.jpg

toyotasuprarz500ppsx.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Tune update 2.10

TOYOTA SUPRA RZ '97 // 500PP // RACING TIRES

azur1v.jpg

toyotasuprarz500pprx.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
Just checking,,comfort softs or sports softs? Your template says sports softs. Thanks.
TOYOTA SUPRA SZ-R '97 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

You're right, corrected now. Thanks.

I totally agree! 👍 My God! Are hundreds of tunes here! :irked:

I Have to count one day, every time , after several try i loose the number in the middle of the field and say myself ,🤬 let's do this another day...:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

I Have to count one day, every time , after several try i loose the number in the middle of the field and say myself ,🤬 let's do this another day...:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

:) It's not very important, my friend, how many they are. Important is that they are good and they are a lot. 👍

Last edited:
praiano63
#### 380 ####
tunes in the first post

I am so far behind you, I can't even see your tail lights :lol:

I trust you are well my friend. It seems you are adapting to the performance points change well (me, not so much). I have a question for you.

I may be an idiot for trying the 24hr LaMans again (got about 2hrs in, but the car I tuned made it un-enjoyable), so my question to you is - if you could recommend one of your tunes for this race, what would it be?

Thanks, and enjoy your day my friend :dopey:

Dear Praiano,

would you please consider adding this tune to your busy calendar, the now found in OCD Nismo GT-R LM ROAD GOING VERSION '95 in RX.

thats if only you would see potential out of its performance. Mind that at 0 mileage its PP is 412 and pulling 300BHP so it might be good for either 500PP and 550PP.

tell us what you think?

I am so far behind you, I can't even see your tail lights :lol:

I trust you are well my friend. It seems you are adapting to the performance points change well (me, not so much). I have a question for you.

I may be an idiot for trying the 24hr LaMans again (got about 2hrs in, but the car I tuned made it un-enjoyable), so my question to you is - if you could recommend one of your tunes for this race, what would it be?

Thanks, and enjoy your day my friend :dopey:
Yes my friend, good luck and don't give up ...
I really don't know like this, because i rarely drive there, lot of bumps.... sleepy straight.... But i think i would do this with the Bentley , without any doubt. It's fast, comfortable, easy, no rear wheels spinning problem..... Peacefull fast car. 👍:)
Or with another kind of car the Audi R8 LMS Race Car (Team Playstation) '09

👍👍:)

Dear Praiano,

would you please consider adding this tune to your busy calendar, the now found in OCD Nismo GT-R LM ROAD GOING VERSION '95 in RX.

thats if only you would see potential out of its performance. Mind that at 0 mileage its PP is 412 and pulling 300BHP so it might be good for either 500PP and 550PP.

tell us what you think?

Houlala !!! i've tried to tune this car several time. But it's so bad... very bad weight repartition too. Anyway, i'll give another check but i don't have a lot of hope.

AUTOBIANCHI A112 ABARTH '79 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Homage to~~Nathalie~~ , who stay very stoical during the accident. She didn't even yell bad names before ,during or after the crash. Great little lady.

I owned this little Go-kart as my first car in 1981. I drove it very furiously a few monthes till i went straight in a curve, slam a big stone and roll back again in the middle of the road. Not even seat belt fasten me and my girl friend. Big luck ,no broken bones and no more fast little cars.

You can detune it to 70HP (original power) and the 120kg ballast position 25 can be interpreted as me and my girlfriend. (75kg +45kg).... Yes .., only 75 kg at this time.!!!!:scared::scared::ouch:

abarth.jpg

autobianchiabarth.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Last edited:
AUTOBIANCHI A112 ABARTH '79 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Homage to~~Nathalie~~ , who stay very stoical during the accident. She didn't even yell bad names before ,during or after the crash. Great little lady.

I owned this little Go-kart as my first car in 1981. I drove it very furiously a few monthes till i went straight in a curve, slam a big stone and roll back again in the middle of the road. Not even seat belt fasten me and my girl friend. Big luck ,no broken bones and no more fast little cars.

You can detune it to 70HP (original power) and the 120kg ballast position 25 can be interpreted as me and my girlfriend. (75kg +45kg).... Yes .., only 75 kg at this time.!!!!:scared::scared::ouch:

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Thanks God, you both escaped! :bowdown:

I have 72 Kg and I feel great like this, so don't worry. Pilots weights. :sly: 👍

I do my best, i love muscle cars, the first time i went to Miami in 1990, i've rent an old chevrolet impala 5.7L 1977 , perhaps not a "real" muscle but this is what my money could pay at this time and at least i could feel the V8 balance under my right foot. :)

Sir, your tunes are very, I mean very good.

The Dodge Challenger 08 is one of the best cars I have ever driven. It turns perfect for me. :)

I am still playing with the Pontiac GTO as it is my goal to have the it turn like the Challenger.

Thanks again.

JAGUAR XKR COUPÉ &#8217;10 // ONLINE OK

trialmountaincircuit12i.jpg

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 2900
3- Select top speed at 380 km/h = 236,1 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3561
2: 2455
3: 1846
4: 1441