Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
It seems that Alpine is going to produce cars again together with caterham in their plant N.W France. 4000 to 5000 cars /year.

I would like to see this released by PD. Really :)👍

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

If pd release that,then it would be a lot of fun to drive

Hello Praiano, I'm with a friend doubts. An adjustment bars bearing leaving it more rigid in flatter slopes and smoother in most potholed tracks, can be considered a fit fast?
PS: Changing the stiffness of the bar without changing the difference. Example bars 3/4. al switch to 5/6 for a flatter track with little ripple ...

Hello Praiano, I'm with a friend doubts. An adjustment bars bearing leaving it more rigid in flatter slopes and smoother in most potholed tracks, can be considered a fit fast?
PS: Changing the stiffness of the bar without changing the difference. Example bars 3/4. al switch to 5/6 for a flatter track with little ripple ...

Not at all, i prefer do this with springs and dampers eventually. You can check all my cars, you'll not see one with a high BAR setting. I don't say it's bad.
I think it's better to work on springs and dampers first and after setting the BAR to control the roll and the way the car take his grip. The difference front rear help to work the driving line with throttle inputs.
High BAR settings can hide bad suspension and work more or less with it.
It's impossible for me to set springs and dampers with a 7/7BAR, you'll not feel anything in your wheel.
Set low BAR value first, set your springs and dampers, then set your BAR the way you want after you know that the rest all on top work good.

This is what i think about this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hello Praiano:
How about a high speed tune for the 2009 Bugatti Veyron 16.4 at Daytona on a Spreadsheet... &#8249;¦))))~

Sorry, i don't do this kind of high speed tune for oval, only grip.
I've tried to make a Veron for the ring one time, but it was a fiasco.

So I see, the RUF 3400S is the best of 450PP, and also I have on my list the BMW Z4 '03, Jaguar XK '07, Nissan Silvia S15 '02 and Fairlady Z 300ZX '89 (Z32)... Are you working on any of them?

And now any Nissan Fairlady Z33 (or 350Z in standard) are good for 500PP

Have a nice weekend!!

In 450PP I delete all except the Silvia S15 '02 premium, and add the NISMO 270R, flies in straight! More than 400cv for 450PP!!

When you can check it, yes I checked is that it needs the 200kg of ballast behind...

In 450PP I delete all except the Silvia S15 '02 premium, and add the NISMO 270R, flies in straight! More than 400cv for 450PP!!

When you can check it, yes I checked is that it needs the 200kg of ballast behind...

Thanks for the information but i like to tune the cars i want and the way i want . Don't need nobody to tell me what and how.
Add and delete what you want,tune them yourself the way you want and let me do my choices and my way.

Thanks you.

Thanks for the information but i like to tune the cars i want and the way i want . Don't need nobody to tell me what and how.
Add and delete what you want,tune them yourself the way you want and let me do my choices and my way.

Thanks you.

Very good reply.......:).Praiano , you are " forte e deciso " in italian words. ;)

Bye
massimo

Very good reply.......:).Praiano , you are " forte e deciso " in italian words. ;)

Bye
massimo

Well done Praiano,i agreed with MAXXI

I'm the first one to accept suggestions, to help when i can, all this in the good way because i like to learn and it's a pleasure for me to help.
But i just think my friend Rockdu who is for sure a very good man wanting to help, loose himself with manners and the way to comunicate.
Perhaps i'm not in a good day too and i answer a bit bitterly. Sorry for this.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thanks you.

I do not pretend offend you, friend... or tell you what to do... sorry for the misunderstanding, maybe you think so by mistranslation.

Only wanted help in finding the best cars after 2.10, nothing else.

I will continue to enjoying your tunes without bothering...

Have a nice day!

Like my facebook's friends from Motorsport Retro say:

Concept car that should have made the production line.

nissanconceptcar.jpg

Hi Praiano a simple , maybe...., question :

regarding tracks like Trial Mountain , Deep forest , Grand Valley speedway and other short circuits , which is the best choise for 450 pp and 550 pp within your tunes , A/A or A/P or C/P and naturally 2.10 proof ?

My actual cars , tuned to maximum , after the reduction of points don' t have sufficient speed to compete.

I have 17 million credits and I can buy new cars and start again " ex-novo"......

Thanks in advance
massimo

Hi Praiano a simple , maybe...., question :

regarding tracks like Trial Mountain , Deep forest , Grand Valley speedway and other short circuits , which is the best choise for 450 pp and 550 pp within your tunes , A/A or A/P or C/P and naturally 2.10 proof ?

My actual cars , tuned to maximum , after the reduction of points don' t have sufficient speed to compete.

I have 17 million credits and I can buy new cars and start again " ex-novo"......

Thanks in advance
massimo

450PP:
RUF 3400 S
Pontiac solstice
Aston martin vanquish

550PP:
Lexus IS-F '07
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 ’04 (C5)
CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C5) '00

And some other few that are very close for the moment.

450PP:
RUF 3400 S
Pontiac solstice
Aston martin vanquish

550PP:
Lexus IS-F '07
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Chevrolet Corvette ZO6 ’04 (C5)
CHEVROLET CORVETTE Z06 (C5) '00

And some other few that are very close for the moment.

Hi Praiano

DO you have any tune for the Lexus IS-F '07? I love that car however I wasn't being able to get a good tune. BTW you did an awesome job with the RUF 3400 and 450pp Cerbera

Hi praiano! Thanks for the tune for the Camaro a few pages back, I own 2 of these IRL one for drag one for road course. I could never seem to get the back under control in the game like you have.

I was wondering if you have thought about tuning the Blitz Skyline ER34? With the high power and low PP I think this might be a good car!

Thanks for all the contributions!

Blz! Love the fotos you post as much as the tunes! 👍
Thanks, enjoy. Nice avatar too, old school, our school....👍:)

Hi praiano! Thanks for the tune for the Camaro a few pages back, I own 2 of these IRL one for drag one for road course. I could never seem to get the back under control in the game like you have.

I was wondering if you have thought about tuning the Blitz Skyline ER34? With the high power and low PP I think this might be a good car!

Thanks for all the contributions!
Thanks.
Yes it's a very good car with a nice stock tune, i'll have to check it and see what PP and tires it fit better.

Hi Praiano,

I am currently practising with your Citroen GT race car tune, which I like more and more. very sharp, fast and still safe. Very nice, have to say that again and again.
I am struggeling a bit on the track specific downforce adjustments and would have a question regarding rain:
we are going to race sprint and endurance races on each of the 4 tracks. Suzuka, Spa, Monza and Sarthre (all with changing weather conditions)
1. So for Suzuka and Spa your tune is fitting brillant.
For Monza I lowered front and back downforce to a minimum. very fast, less safe. That's Monza.
But Sarthre...:confused:..can't really get into it as I am not constant enough yet. would you run it with a lower rather medium downforce?
2. rain
for all races rain is possible. is there a general rule for setup adjustments as soon as you have heavier rain? or is it just driving the same setup with more care? For now I would say to increase the downforce the heavier the rain gets. but that is more guessing than knowing. if you could share your thoughts on that it would good to learn a bit. also some other experienced guys here in the post are more than welcome to give me a hint. I was looking through some forum posts but could not really find something useful until now.

Thanks
mp

Last edited:
mp7
Hi Praiano,

I am currently practising with your Citroen GT race car tune, which I like more and more. very sharp, fast and still safe. Very nice, have to say that again and again.
I am struggeling a bit on the track specific downforce adjustments and would have a question regarding rain:
we are going to race sprint and endurance races on each of the 4 tracks. Suzuka, Spa, Monza and Sarthre (all with changing weather conditions)
1. So for Suzuka and Spa your tune is fitting brillant.
For Monza I lowered front and back downforce to a minimum. very fast, less safe. That's Monza.
But Sarthre...:confused:..can't really get into it as I am not constant enough yet. would you run it with a lower rather medium downforce?
2. rain
for all races rain is possible. is there a general rule for setup adjustments as soon as you have heavier rain? or is it just driving the same setup with more care? For now I would say to increase the downforce the heavier the rain gets. but that is more guessing than knowing. if you could share your thoughts on that it would good to learn a bit. also some other experienced guys here in the post are more than welcome to give me a hint. I was looking through some forum posts but could not really find something useful until now.

Thanks
mp

Hello , good to know you like the citroen tune.

For Le mans i don't know really what is the best option. Need speed and grip. The right aero setting must be found by yourself testing helped by the ghost.
The tune also must be adapted to the bumps (a lot of bumps) with softer springs.
For the rain downforce help for sure, but also the LSD accel. If you low this value it will help you to maintain the car on the road under the rain , principally accelerating out a corner.

Have a good day.

Hello , good to know you like the citroen tune.

For Le mans i don't know really what is the best option. Need speed and grip. The right aero setting must be found by yourself testing helped by the ghost.
The tune also must be adapted to the bumps (a lot of bumps) with softer springs.
For the rain downforce help for sure, but also the LSD accel. If you low this value it will help you to maintain the car on the road under the rain , principally accelerating out a corner.

Have a good day.

thanks for the hint with the softer bumps in lemans. that was not in my mind yet...will try that for sure.
the LSD accel is at 5 already. so no more adjustment here. I will play around with the downforce in rainy condition in monza and lemans. maybe just increase the front and leave back flat. practise and ghost always help :-)

have a nice day and enjoy the game tonight!

Hi Praiano. I really apreciate your tunes. My best tunning garage by far 👍

Now, I've been trying to make a decent tune for a 540pp Lexus WEDS (gt300) (specially on the suspension) but I can't manage to get it right. The rear of the car likes to "dance"...

Once you don't have this car in you list, I wonder if you wouldn't like to add it :)

Hello Praiano:
The 2002 Honda NSX Type R Tune was awesome, at Spa track I was able to power drift some of the corners on racing hard tires...8)
Could you please redo the 2002 Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 600pp Racing Hard Tires onto a regular spreadsheet, it's a better format for printing...Thanks...8)

Hi Praiano. I really apreciate your tunes. My best tunning garage by far 👍

Now, I've been trying to make a decent tune for a 540pp Lexus WEDS (gt300) (specially on the suspension) but I can't manage to get it right. The rear of the car likes to "dance"...

Once you don't have this car in you list, I wonder if you wouldn't like to add it :)

I'll check it tonight 👍:)

Hello Praiano:
The 2002 Honda NSX Type R Tune was awesome, at Spa track I was able to power drift some of the corners on racing hard tires...8)
Could you please redo the 2002 Honda NSX-R Prototype LM Road Car 600pp Racing Hard Tires onto a regular spreadsheet, it's a better format for printing...Thanks...8)

OK , i'll do this in a few.

Yes, this is very sad. Here is the reason it has been paved.

I have to find my GT game with the track and go do a few climbs.

Gravel , stones and dust are part of the mountain !!! Asphalt doesn't !! Everything goes the stupid way today , during real destruction of the earth for money rule the entire world. I totally desagree with this kinds of arguments.

Same in my business when they prohib a fish seller on the local market to cut Fish on a wooden plank, i know very well HACCP and all the rest , but when i was kid the things were simple and i didn't knew anybody around me at this time with any kind of allergic reaction.
It's just an example but it's like this everywhere. Only stupid blablabla during the big things happen in your back. Our kids or their kids will hate us for this one day.

For Pikes peak , it's dead. We will never see again a performance like Ari Vatanen did there.

Don't have it anymore, i prefer to rent a ferrari in Miami for a day next time i go there for the job, i've heard it's not too expensive and it must be a great experience to do one time in his life.

don't do it Praiano! There are no corners or hills besides highway on/off ramps.

Your post was an old one, I hope I'm not too late with this warning. :nervous:

:)

Back