Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Hi Praiano,

I'm attempting the newly released

550pp Italian time trials Seasonal.

However, i'm stuck between which car to pick from between you're 550pp Ferrari 458 Italia or the Ferrari California! Or you're F40!

Which would you recommend?

LOTUS 111S `03 // 450PP // Sport soft-ONLINE OK

THE very soft and fast drive, must try it.

EDIT: REAR CAMBER ANGLE MUST READ 0.4°

EigerNordwandShortTrack_7.jpg

111s450pp.jpg

EigerNordwandShortTrack_8-1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

I know you must have answered this many times but I have really spent a long time trying to use GTPlanet's search to find the answer.

The transmission settings for many of your setups, like the LOTUS 111S, simply cannot be set. There is no way to get that combination of numbers. Has there been an update that changes the transmissions of many cars? In this example, setting the Final Gear all the way to the right gets 5,000, not the number given. And there is no way to get the 1st gear as low as the number given. What's happened?

Anyway, I use one of the transmission setup techniques you have posted elsewhere and it works pretty well, but it is frustrating not to know if perhaps you have done something special with the transmission of a particular car.

Thank you for your setups. For me, GT5 would not be the game it is without them.

Regards,

-Rick

I know you must have answered this many times but I have really spent a long time trying to use GTPlanet's search to find the answer.

The transmission settings for many of your setups, like the LOTUS 111S, simply cannot be set. There is no way to get that combination of numbers. Has there been an update that changes the transmissions of many cars? In this example, setting the Final Gear all the way to the right gets 5,000, not the number given. And there is no way to get the 1st gear as low as the number given. What's happened?

Anyway, I use one of the transmission setup techniques you have posted elsewhere and it works pretty well, but it is frustrating not to know if perhaps you have done something special with the transmission of a particular car.

Thank you for your setups. For me, GT5 would not be the game it is without them.

Regards,

-Rick
You have to first try using the exact modifications on the car. GT5 has some sort of engine power optimization in the gear ratios. Also, what I do when I can't get the same gear ratio, Is fiddle with the final gear/max speed setting until I get the same last gear to match his. Usually all but 1st gear should line up with the tune. I did this with the R35 TC DLC car when I had all the upgrades on it, and 1st gear is still pretty good.

Regards,

-Rick

Sometimes you need to "break in" the engine of the car, also changing the oil, wheels etc all these seem to affect the gears

I know @,@

Regards,

-Rick

You have to first try using the exact modifications on the car. GT5 has some sort of engine power optimization in the gear ratios. Also, what I do when I can't get the same gear ratio, Is fiddle with the final gear/max speed setting until I get the same last gear to match his. Usually all but 1st gear should line up with the tune. I did this with the R35 TC DLC car when I had all the upgrades on it, and 1st gear is still pretty good.

Sometimes you need to "break in" the engine of the car, also changing the oil, wheels etc all these seem to affect the gears

I know @,@

Hello, that's it. You must install all the parts , engine tuning ,turbo..... exactly how it's describe on the tune sheet. Then the ratios numbers will match.
The best solution is to follow my METHOD ,this is the best easy way to have a gearbox tuned for the track and car you want. No more numbers...

I'm home this week end and my game stay in the city i'm working during the week. So, no tunes..... till monday.

Have a good day.

Good Morning!

Praiano I was wondering if you have tackled the slippery fish called the "amuse S2000 04 street version". I was playing around with it but the back of the car wants with all its heart to be the front. Maybe I should try driving it backwards.

Good Morning!

Praiano I was wondering if you have tackled the slippery fish called the "amuse S2000 04 street version". I was playing around with it but the back of the car wants with all its heart to be the front. Maybe I should try driving it backwards.

I think i've tested it one day, but i don't remember this behaviors... Strange for a S2000, they are all greats. I'll check when back on the game on monday.:)👍

NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R (R33) ‘97 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1i.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1w.jpg

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Sport exhaust manifold
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Turbo stage 3
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
no chassis reinforcement.

Full customizable transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.111 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 360 km/h =224 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.796
2: 2.021
3: 1.531
4: 1.201
5: 0.974
6: 0.817

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 340 km/h = 211 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 687 hp
weight 1244 kg
perf. Points: 585 pp or 596 wit aero wing

Downforce 00/08 stock wing or 00/28 shopauto wing
aerofoil.jpg

LSD front 08/35/05
LSD rear 12/38/08
Center diferential: 45/55

Ride Height -05/-10

Spring Rate 9.0/11.0
Extension 7/8
Compression 7/8
Anti-roll bars 4/5
Camber 1.8/1.6
Toe -0.05/+0.10

Brake Balance 7/4

Tires: Racing soft /Racing soft

Enjoy.

Will this tune also work for the LM Limited V-Spec GT-R.
Thanks!

This is an old tune, i don't know how it drive after all the updates. Just need to do the test.The best R33 tune i have is this one NISSAN SKYLINE GT-R V-SPEC (R33) '97 // 500PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES It's not max power, you can use it with sport tires too, and it's very fun to drive.
Have a good drive.

Thank you for your help! And I will tell you it drives way better than what I had. It is so sensitive it just listens to what I tell it to do. Thank you!

Check also your power graphic, to match the best RPM range for the max power.

How do we best incorporate this info into the gear-setting process?

And thanks much for the new technique. I'm just using it for the first time and it promises to produce much more exactly the right set for a given car and track.

Regards,

Rick

How do we best incorporate this info into the gear-setting process?

And thanks much for the new technique. I'm just using it for the first time and it promises to produce much more exactly the right set for a given car and track.

Regards,

Rick

Simple, you have to check where the max power is and how it is spreaded on the RPM range.
Some have a straight peak where you'll try to stay to optimize the use of this power. For this you'll have to let the gears as close as possible one from the other.
Sometime for some cars ,principally when you use medium to low power range turbo, you 'll have to shift before the red zone.

I'll not explain in details, there are some very good threads about this.

like this one. https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6873148#post6873148
Good luck.

Hey praiano,is you ready for gt6?im so excited because so far I'm enjoying the gt series

Hello, of course i'm ready but i know that there is still a long way. It look fantastic and it will evoluate a lot from this first images till the final game. Let's see the demo first and let's wait patiently for the final version that will be upgraded with the time.
If we have very good physics ,i'll be a happy man. All the rest is also important but for me this is the most important thing.
Question of time now.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Hey man i need some help with the French Chapionship seasonal. I am using a Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '02 with your tune. But it has a tough time turning at some places, so I was wondering if you could help me. I will send you the car just add me. Add I can only use Sports:Hards. Thanks for all the hard work.

Hey man i need some help with the French Chapionship seasonal. I am using a Clio Renault Sport V6 24V '02 with your tune. But it has a tough time turning at some places, so I was wondering if you could help me. I will send you the car just add me. Add I can only use Sports:Hards. Thanks for all the hard work.

Sorry i can't enter the seasonal because my game is offline where i'm during the week. What power and tires is the event?

No Laurent, it's not available. It's just a number confusion.

Ok thanks Dan, i'll correct it.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Dear Praiano,

When i'm setting the gears right for the Aventador i can't get the first gear to 2839, the minimum i can get is 2868. Is this a mistake or am i doing something wrong?

MR65SS

Hi,

Do you have the right car listed? I can't find the car you have listed. For what it is worth I used the Citroen Xsara rally car 99 for that series. just added weight 50/50, engine limiter etc. to get it to the pp limit it was fun.

Boxerman

Dear Praiano,

When i'm setting the gears right for the Aventador i can't get the first gear to 2839, the minimum i can get is 2868. Is this a mistake or am i doing something wrong?

MR65SS
You need to have exactly the parts listed on the tune sheet. All of them. Or you can use my method at the beginning of my garage. Here is a simple way to set a gearbox.
Good luck.

Hi my friend! Will you check the ride height, please? It differs in the two setups.

It's ok with RH 0/0 , the first with low front was to reduce over steer before 2.08 update. The rest of the settings seems OK for me, at least the last time i've tested it.
Have a good day.

Hi friend!
Can you make an update for drive to the max HP and racing hard tires??
Or would it be enough with a new lsd and gearbox?

thanks in advance, regards!

Last time i drove it it was still OK ,very good even 2.11. Sure that if you want to use it Maxed RH tires, you'll need to low both LSD Initial and accel around 8/8/8 to start. Perhaps a bit higher decell too.
For the gears ,the tune need another one for sure.
I'll check it soon.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

RX7 TC on his way, i'll publish it tomorrow i think , better tune, in the path of the best superGT at 600PP. Very nice drive.

i used this great tune with low pp. It had lots of fun :D

i used this great tune with low pp. It had lots of fun :D

forgot link, dahhhhhh

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?p=6393824#post6393824

Back