Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Maybe you could update your tunes with some photo`s or give the guy the tune yourself.

Must have just been some technical bug. In my original inquiry above where I quoted the post that had included Praiano's tune and then only had two pictures, now the quoted part has the tune above the two pictures. So I guess all is well. Still going to look into that app. Will it play on a computer?

I don't know what you mean by "update your tunes with some photos." You can't tune the car with photos and if you have the car you don't need photos.

Praiano's tunes are the best. Well, I'm not really qualified to say that, but they certainly are the best for my driving style which is somewhat hampered by age and arthritic shoulders which make in necessary to use a controller instead of a wheel.

Regards,

Rick

Look at my post above. I went to the photobucket website. It would appear that he has gone over his limit for bandwith for the month. The tunes will come back. I hope

Hello everybody. Sorry for the pictures, i had to pay a month for photobucket to fix the problem. I think it s OK
I ve burn my computer and i can t connect my game for the moment, looking for a HDMI screen.
I hope i ll be back soon,
Good day everybody.

Hello everybody. Sorry for the pictures, i had to pay a month for photobucket to fix the problem. I think it s OK
I ve burn my computer and i can t connect my game for the moment, looking for a HDMI screen.
Good day everybody.

Many thanks from all us players.Your job to our advantage is great but maybe underestimate by some forumer....:)

A true friend

Many thanks from all us players.Your job to our advantage is great but maybe underestimate by some forumer....:)

A true friend

Thanks a lot amigo for the kind words. I don't have so much time lately but i think i'll connect my game tonight. I've found a screen for the HDMI but without the sound. Need to install the sound via the analogic audio plugs...:ouch: Question of time.
I don't have connection where my game stay ,i'm living in a bungalow in a camping on an island in the midle of the Rhone river :scared:.
It's a cool place to work till november and after this , back home in Brasil.

Don't worry people about my APP, i'm publishing my tunes for free in GTP. I even have to pay photobucket for this. Who buy my APP is just to help me . I thanks all this goods friends for this.

Have a good day everybody.

NISSAN GT-R R35 Touring Car // 650PP // RACING TIRES

My first DLC car. Tuned on every kind of track, solid base tune for who want to race online with a fast ,balanced , easy car. Lot of grip, no surprises.

RedBullHangar-7_5_zpsba222206.jpg

nissangtrr35tc650_zps913978b6.jpg

nrburgringnordschleife4n.jpg

Pictures below by slowGTR, one more time greats pics, congratulations,thanks.
o5yOwWhtGjc7V5AcMb_0.jpg

xoaQ9Vr6bB6WfheRrs1_0.jpg

haalZWCmrENsfpdaddR_0.jpg

how to get those gear ratios ?

I don't have connection where my game stay ,i'm living in a bungalow in a camping on an island in the midle of the Rhone river :scared:.
It's a cool place to work till november and after this , back home in Brasil.

Wow! I'd love to have a gig like that!! The Rhone Valley is my favorite wine region. I'm very envious. Lucky Man! :drool:

I have a question that I could not find the answer to. Some of the links to your tunes are in Bold text. What does this mean?

Good day everybody.

We should help the guy somehow, Jesus..
I feel bad :(

Wow! I'd love to have a gig like that!! The Rhone Valley is my favorite wine region. I'm very envious. Lucky Man! :drool:

I have a question that I could not find the answer to. Some of the links to your tunes are in Bold text. What does this mean?

Wine ,baguette bread and goat cheese. It's a paradise.... For the Bold tunes, they are the last that i've published like this since +- 6 monthes. Just don't have time to edit the rest... It take to much time.

Thank you from myself also Praiano!👍👍👍

You're welcome my friend, enjoy your drive.

We should help the guy somehow, Jesus..
I feel bad :(

Thanks but it's OK now. Here in Europe there is a lot of cheap electronics, i've bought an used netbook, it work very well.

I only have a problem to connect my PS3 to a used screen i've bought ASUS PG221 ,when i connect the HDMI i just have the video, it show a text " can't set the audio via this HDMI.
So i've bought a cable to connect only the audio via the analogic (PS2) plug, but still no audio.
I have to play looking at my rpm... strange.:scared: But this is the only way till i discover another method.

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

""So i've bought a cable to connect only the audio via the analogic (PS2) plug, but still no audio.""

Have you changed the audio output settings on your Playstations XMB Menu?

You will need video output through HDMI and audio out through Component(i cant remember if thats what its called but im sure you will know what im talking bout)

Hope this helps to fix your problem Mr P

""So i've bought a cable to connect only the audio via the analogic (PS2) plug, but still no audio.""

Have you changed the audio output settings on your Playstations XMB Menu?

You will need video output through HDMI and audio out through Component(i cant remember if thats what its called but im sure you will know what im talking bout)

Hope this helps to fix your problem Mr P

Hello, yes i've tried like this but still no sound.... Strange...; I think i'm going to buy the Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset. I sa some used ones at the shop downtown.... Can't drive like this, need to set auto trans, not good at all for the 600PP sport hard i'm tuning at this moment.Need to hear the tires and accel RPM....
><(((((°>°°°°°°

So I was in a lobby and when ever I did a grid start I always was slow of the line and I used your universal transmission setup. Then I thought can I take this and just flipped it around so my setup for my transmissions are 100%, 80%, 60%, 40%, 20%, and 50%. I seem to get better launches but will it hurt anything if I do this tranny setup?

Thanks for the tunes.

Hi Praiano...!!!

I'm thinking.....
Have you thought of how to deal with the set-up of the Delta-Wing ..? :ill::scared:

Saludos Amigo..!!!

Hi Praiano...!!!

I'm thinking.....
Have you thought of how to deal with the set-up of the Delta-Wing ..? :ill::scared:

Saludos Amigo..!!!

Sorry nothing yet, working on 600PP American road caars for the shootout but not so much. A lot of job and no sound on my PS3 x monitor connection. I'm going to buy a sony wireless headset saturday. Can't drive like this, auto trans ..... no tires noise.... very bad.
For the Lancia it need time and a lot of work and perhaps no solution at the end. :guilty:

Bon Jour!
Praiano, I was wondering what you were doing on an island in a river somewhere in france? near the sea?
Fish export is down in Brasil, very bad times. So i came here to work for a season and make an extra money. This is a camping that stay on an island. http://www.campeole.co.uk/camping-campeole-l-ile-des-papes-gard-19.html
Working as "cook helper" :scared::scared: , till october and back to Brasil. Hard times, need to make everything you can to put food on the table.
But it's OK, with my game and some table to fix my wheel, i can stay anywhere. Middle of the jungle or an island on the river rhone.:)

Have a good day everybody, job time again.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

BMW 330i ‘05 // 450pp // sport tires

A very good 450PP ,only 3 seconds after the few top cars on the Nordschleife. Easy and fast.

BMW-330i_M-Package_2005_photo_01.jpg

BMW330i450pp.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°

Are you sure this car is a 450PP car?
It has a lot of power for 450PP...

Sorry nothing yet, working on 600PP American road caars for the shootout but not so much. A lot of job and no sound on my PS3 x monitor connection. I'm going to buy a sony wireless headset saturday. Can't drive like this, auto trans ..... no tires noise.... very bad.
For the Lancia it need time and a lot of work and perhaps no solution at the end. :guilty:

No no no.....Nissan Delta-Wing.....GT6 man....sorry for the confusion.I was talking about the future.

Hello, yes i've tried like this but still no sound.... Strange...; I think i'm going to buy the Sony PS3 Wireless Stereo Headset. I sa some used ones at the shop downtown.... Can't drive like this, need to set auto trans, not good at all for the 600PP sport hard i'm tuning at this moment.Need to hear the tires and accel RPM....
><(((((°>°°°°°°

Boss, you could be racing without an image and still kick my arse :D

Good luck with the sound issue :P

Like others, was tuned in 2.10. Now is a 500PP tune and is ok, or do not put all the pieces and also holds for 450

Regards!
That's it ,thanks for the help.

No no no.....Nissan Delta-Wing.....GT6 man....sorry for the confusion.I was talking about the future.
Oh yes.... We'll have only Nissan in the demo, can be this one or any other, can't wait to discover the physics.
I just hope that it will be possible to download on the PS site .. If not i'll have to bring my PS3 in a place where i can connect it to do it.
AAt the camping it's a radio connection with codes and password... Only computers.:grumpy:
Boss, you could be racing without an image and still kick my arse :D

Good luck with the sound issue :P

Going to buy the sony wireless head phone on monday... I think i'll be able to hear every little sound :):)👍

Have a good day everybody, going to work now.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Back