Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thank you my friend for the comment at the tune of the week .
We have a good races last night but I left early because of my connection its very slow and lagging last night .
I hope we make it again soon .

I will try that one soon when my connection got back again 👍

ND:dopey:

I'm ready to race this afternoon, just tell me when. I've raced this morning in a japanese room on Nurb Type V. Very good, much more than the Nordschleife. The first part on the circuit let people with same speed together. Can be the 24h too.

See you later on track.

I'm ready to race this afternoon, just tell me when. I've raced this morning in a japanese room on Nurb Type V. Very good, much more than the Nordschleife. The first part on the circuit let people with same speed together. Can be the 24h too.

See you later on track.

Ok my friend i will send you a message if my connection good and ready to have good races .
I'm at my work now maybe after 5 hours i will be home see you then 👍.
Have a good day Sir

ND

ALFA ROMEO 147 2.0 TWIN SPARK '02 // 400PP // COMFORT SOFT

Alfa_Romeo-147_5door_2004_photo_01.jpg

alfa147twinspark02.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°

Hi friend,
the weight is not correct, would be 1177 Kg, or you lack the ballast...

Regards!

SUBARU SEDAN WRX STI '10 // 480PP // COMFORT SOFT TIRES

Special Seasonal event Twin Ring Montegi east
I'm 1:33.316 with it for the moment.

VERY IMPORTANT: SHIFT AT 7000 RPM

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

This is a wonderful tune praiano! Had to change the differential settings a bit but overall very well tuned. 👍 Quick question though. Im looking for any Skyline (R32,R33, or R34) or R35 GT-R tune for the 'Ring. Which of your tunes would you most recommend for fun but also for speed?

Hello, try this. I'll not publish it because this is not the kind of tune i mostly do. The 60%-40% weight distribution must be changed in my point of view, but it's not possible for a max version. Here is a quick tune.
For the gearbox, check my method at the beginning of my garage.

AUDI RS6 '02
757HP
602 ft-lb
4WD
1388kg
589PP

Torque Split - 45/55
LSD-
Front - 5/30/5
Rear - 5/30/5

Ride Hight - Front: -5 Rear: -5
Spring Rate- Front: 10.0 Rear: 5.5
Extention- Front: 8 Rear: 8
Compression- Front: 6 Rear: 8
Anti-roll Bars- Front: 2 Rear: 4
Camber- Front: 2.7 Rear: 1.0
Toe Angle- Front: -0.08 Rear: -0.08
Brakes- Front: 7 Rear: 6

Enjoyyour drive.

Hello, yes i did one but it was not faster as stock. So i will come back on it but i don't know when. Need new settings options, a lot of time and test....

👍:)

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°

Thank you!

This is a wonderful tune praiano! Had to change the differential settings a bit but overall very well tuned. 👍 Quick question though. Im looking for any Skyline (R32,R33, or R34) or R35 GT-R tune for the 'Ring. Which of your tunes would you most recommend for fun but also for speed?

Hello, it depend of PP range and tires. You'll find a lot at the first page of my garage.
Like this
NISSAN GT-R BLACK EDITION `12 // 600PP // SPORT SOFT -
NISSAN GT-R SPECV (GT ACADEMY SPECIAL) // 550PP // SPORT
nissan GTR concept

Enjoy your drive

LAMBORGHINI AVENTADOR LP 700-4 `11 // 640PP // ONLINE TUNE

I have bought all the expensive DLC and now i can say that driving this car is worth its weight of gold. I love it.

SanGalganoAbbey_2.jpg

adventadornew.jpg

Enjoy your drive.​

Hi friend!
Can do an adaptation of the tune to 600P and for ALL tracks?? same racing tires

A greeting

SUBARU IMPREZA COUPÉ 22B-STI VERSION '98 // ONLINE OK
nrburgringnordschleife6.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6o.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6h.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife6h.jpg

No aerokit used for this tune, but avaible at te shop.
Engine overhaul & chassis refit.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 3400
3- Select top speed at 330 km/h = 205 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 3078
2: 2251
3: 1722
4: 1362
5: 1114
6: 0941

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 306 km/h = 190,14 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 544 hp
weight 1056 kg
perf. points 559 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Front 17/32/05
LSD Rear 14/34/10
Torque split 30/70

Ride Height -20/-22

Spring Rate 9.2/7.6
Extension 8/4
Compression 6/3
Anti-roll bars 7/6

Camber 2.0/2.0
Toe -0.08/+0.18

Brake Balance 6/6

tires S3/S3

Enjoy.

Is this tune still useful or is it in need of an update. If it is in need of an update I will lend you mine.
Have a great day.

Thanks Praiano, your tunes are awesome, since i started using your tunes my laptimes have improved by 20% at least, massive help.

Hello

The image containing your Chaparral 2J settings is not showing up.

Great tunes! I am glad to see that they are still coming :)

PS: What are your thoughts on the EVO VIII MR? I know you said that you had not driven an Evo aside from the VI that you liked but this car is so balanced!! I woud love to see how far it could go.

Thanks

I've noticed the same thing. Maybe the images get deleted after a certain amount of time, or there's a limit. I don't know, I use photobucket instead of imageshack, but I could really used the Weider HSV 600PP tune.

It was the top pic.

.... :idea:maybe he's deleting photos strategically in order to make us buy his app:sly:... which I did, but that's beside the point

Last edited:
It was the top pic.

....maybe he's deleting photos strategically in order to make us buy his app... which I did, but that's beside the point

Afraid I don't have a smart phone or whatever it is apps are for. Will it play on my compuer? Do you know if there's a tune for the Citroen Race Car there? Where do you go to get it or see how much it costs?

Or, really, Praiano, could you just tell us what the deal is with this tune?

Rick

Hey praiano, great work with your tunes man! I love the one you did for the zonda lm race car.. Anyways could you re-post your tune for the 2010 Golf VI R? Because I can't look at the pictures you uploaded, I think they've been deleted.. :-(

Afraid I don't have a smart phone or whatever it is apps are for. Will it play on my compuer? Do you know if there's a tune for the Citroen Race Car there? Where do you go to get it or see how much it costs?

Or, really, Praiano, could you just tell us what the deal is with this tune?

Rick

He is away for his job! Do you think a person who has posted as many tunes on here as him would delete them so you would buy his app.

It was the top pic.

....maybe he's deleting photos strategically in order to make us buy his app... which I did, but that's beside the point

Maybe you could update your tunes with some photo`s or give the guy the tune yourself.

Back