Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
This isn't working for me at all. I have to push 100% to keep up with my previous set up and I can't keep it on track.

Horrible understeer in the non cambered corners between 70-120mph.
Brakes are a nightmare and adding to the understeer problem.
Going over the kerbs with inside wheels sends the car flying outwards.

Maybe I'm just used to a less "safe" set up. I think these safe set ups are quite popular but not for me.

Any chance you could look at this car again and re do it with a more aggressive set up?

Good points though are you can put the power on really early and the gears are well set up although I would prefer to stay in 3rd for more corners, whereas you have a lot having to drop down to 2nd.

Yes, you're right, this is just a safe base to go fast on the ring or other track finishing your lap at good cruising racing speed for online racing. But, you can fix it as you like, they are made for this too.
I'll do an agressive tune , ok, this will be a good exercise. I like to drive on the edge too. I have many tune n my garage that i never published, my fun cars.
Let's see what i can do, the car is great, a lot of possibilities .
><(((((°>°°°°°

Congrats on the tune of the week (again!) Praiano, for your lovely RX-7 LM !

You've got to have some sort of record for most "tune of the week"

Great job/keep up the great work/thanks a million for all your hard work !! You are legend.

Praiano,

...new member at GTP, not new to browsing the forum though .. Wanted to stop in and show my appreciation for all your GREAT input and tunes here! ...it's always GREAT to know when stumped on a tune, want to take a car to a new level, or just want to compare >> Check out Praiano's tune for it!

ALWAYS worth it, granted diff driving styles, standard controller (I use) and diff tire compounds come into play so I always modify to suit but almost always your tunes and input take the car to new heights.

The main thing - while tuning - that has always stumped me is: getting the correct Camber and Toe settings. It would make life easier if they would add tire temps (At least 3 to 5 reading acros contact patch) to better know what's up w/ the tire. But of course with that they might add psi as well .. And I'm satisfied with out the added calculations for that lol

Awhile back I saw a vid u posted driving the peugeot 905>> impressive, smooth and fast, nice work!

...anywho, my latest toys/projects are a couple Ferrari F10's (one fully broke in the other on the way..). Have made decent progress getting comfort and consistency on hard tires (w/ a best of 1:31.47 and had a decent session last night consistent in the 1:31.8's [hard tires no assists 889PP] at Nürburgring GP/F. ...Not sure how well these times would hold up, but felt decent...)

I noticed or didn't see a tune by you for the F10. I've tried several chassis combos and threw em' all In a bucket lol .... Would be curiouser to see what you come up w/ ... Wouldn't hurt to have another to throw in lol

...any way GREAT WORK! ...and please do keep it up GT5 would not be the same w/ out Praiano, no doubt!!

Peace!
Dan

Last edited:
Hey Ghost Rider & Mr P i used the the Pontiac GTO Tune it works perfect for me very fast and stable. as always with Mr P's Tunes

Hope this helps

Hi Eyes Fried Open !! I confirm your choice for the Pontiac GTO, i've tested this car with the magic touch Praiano !! Absolutly geniale, incredible !!! Thanks for your piece of advice !!! : Tup: :)

Congrats on the tune of the week (again!) Praiano, for your lovely RX-7 LM !

You've got to have some sort of record for most "tune of the week"

Great job/keep up the great work/thanks a million for all your hard work !! You are legend.
Thanks , i've spent all these GT5 years not driving this car, i didn't like it at all before, this request make me come back on it again and i finally find some acceptable settings.. It's a god car now , very all around.
This show there is still a hope for some strange cars in the game, i alway try new things on some of it, most of the time without any success.Ferrari Enzo, Mustang shelby , McLaren MP4-12C ,Renault 5 Turbo ’80 , Dodge Viper GTS ’02..................... The list is long. Perhaps one day???!!!

Praiano,

...new member at GTP, not new to browsing the forum though .. Wanted to stop in and show my appreciation for all your GREAT input and tunes here! ...it's always GREAT to know when stumped on a tune, want to take a car to a new level, or just want to compare >> Check out Praiano's tune for it!

ALWAYS worth it, granted diff driving styles, standard controller (I use) and diff tire compounds come into play so I always modify to suit but almost always your tunes and input take the car to new heights.

The main thing - while tuning - that has always stumped me is: getting the correct Camber and Toe settings. It would make life easier if they would add tire temps (At least 3 to 5 reading acros contact patch) to better know what's up w/ the tire. But of course with that they might add psi as well .. And I'm satisfied with out the added calculations for that lol

Awhile back I saw a vid u posted driving the peugeot 905>> impressive, smooth and fast, nice work!

...anywho, my latest toys/projects are a couple Ferrari F10's (one fully broke in the other on the way..). Have made decent progress getting comfort and consistency on hard tires (w/ a best of 1:31.47 and had a decent session last night consistent in the 1:31.8's [hard tires no assists 889PP] at Nürburgring GP/F. ...Not sure how well these times would hold up, but felt decent...)

I noticed or didn't see a tune by you for the F10. I've tried several chassis combos and threw em' all In a bucket lol .... Would be curiouser to see what you come up w/ ... Wouldn't hurt to have another to throw in lol

...any way GREAT WORK! ...and please do keep it up GT5 would not be the same w/ out Praiano, no doubt!!

Peace!
Dan

Thanks, that' true, some more informations would help a lot to set a perfect tune. For the moment , we have to deal with what we have, let's see what GT6 will show us. TOE and camber settings are very important but together with LSD settings. The dynamic of both is the key to any good tune.
I love to drive the F10 but i didn't make any tune for it because it need a special track tune everytime. There is no good all around settings for this car in my opinion, or just better than stock.
Enjoy your drive.

Hi Eyes Fried Open !! I confirm your choice for the Pontiac GTO, i've tested this car with the magic touch Praiano !! Absolutly geniale, incredible !!! Thanks for your piece of advice !!! : Tup: :)

That's it, but i still prefer this car at 550PP , not maxed, to much power for it in my opinion.
Have a good night everybody.

Thanks, that' true, some more informations would help a lot to set a perfect tune. For the moment , we have to deal with what we have, let's see what GT6 will show us. TOE and camber settings are very important but together with LSD settings. The dynamic of both is the key to any good tune.
I love to drive the F10 but i didn't make any tune for it because it need a special track tune everytime. There is no good all around settings for this car in my opinion, or just better than stock.
Enjoy your drive.

Your Welcome! ...good point about the F10, I found that out soon .. pretty much why I picked up a second right away...

Yeah, lookin forward to what GT6 will bring us.

Have a great week end!

Hi Praiano !! As for me i like to use few adjectives for describe my sensation after a tune on differents cars !! i like to test all types and styles of cars ( Max tuned or not, touges or race cars, ...) I like the results that you obtain for to make happy the GT5 drivers !! It's just to show one's gratitude to your works !!! Have a nice day !!

Hi Praiano !! As for me i like to use few adjectives for describe my sensation after a tune on differents cars !! i like to test all types and styles of cars ( Max tuned or not, touges or race cars, ...) I like the results that you obtain for to make happy the GT5 drivers !! It's just to show one's gratitude to your works !!! Have a nice day !!

Praiano !! For the Holden Monaro, it's for run against Commodore SS, Carlton, GTO 5.7 and others, tuned max !! Thank You !!

You're welcome, have a good race...👍:):gtpflag:

Hi Praiano !! My race is for monday night, it's possible to do for me even fast a tune for my Holden tuned max, tires R3 ?? Otherwise i use the GTO 5.7 !! Thank you !!

Hi Praiano !! My race is for monday night, it's possible to do for me even fast a tune for my Holden tuned max, tires R3 ?? Otherwise i use the GTO 5.7 !! Thank you !!

Sorry, i can't do a faster car than the one i have already, like i've said, the GTO is a better car in my opinion. Depending of the track you can optimize the gears with my method .
Good luck.

Tune updated.

NISMO FAIRLADY Z S-TUNE (Z33) '02 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

&

NISMO FAIRLADY Z Z-TUNE (Z33) '03 // 550PP // SPORT SOFT TIRES

The Z33 '03 is a bit heavier , same suspension tune..... Just check the different list for the parts.

nismo-z33-fairlady-s-tune-real-life.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
A new tune a bit more agressive but still with neutral balance. You can let the car wilder on entry and out corner with a brake balance 6/7 and raising the LSD accel to 17 or 18. Up to the driver style. Personally i prefer lines than placing the car on entry with brake (perhaps i'm not good enough for this) and a safe out with early accel. Depend also of the context like fast lap, time attack.... Up to anyone !!

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.​

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

NISMO FAIRLADY Z S-TUNE (Z33) '02

Power: 503 HP at 6300 RPM
Torque: 456 ft-lb at 4700 RPM

Weight:1250 KG
Ballast: 142 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement
Engine 3
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Fully Customisable Transmission
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Sport Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 95.1%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.100
Set top speed to 180 KMH = 112 MPH
1st: 3.845
2nd: 3.006
3rd: 2.412
4th: 1.991
5th: 1.694
6th: 1.475
Then Final gear again at : 2.025
Max Speed: 350 km/hr = 217 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/14
Deceleration: 0/20

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.0/8.0
Dampers Extension: 9/7
Dampers Compression: 7/9
Anti-Roll Bars: 2/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ -0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/6

NISMO FAIRLADY Z Z-TUNE (Z33) '03

Power: 512 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 441 ft-lb at 6000 RPM

Weight:1320 KG
Ballast: 145 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Chassis reinforcement
Sport intake Manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3
Adjustable LSD
Sport Soft Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/05

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.0%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.000
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 3.501
2nd: 2.711
3rd: 2.162
4th: 1.774
5th: 1.505
6th: 1.302
Then Final gear again at : 2.130
Max Speed: 360 km/hr = 224 MPH UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Deceleration: 0/20

Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 9.0/8.0
Dampers Extension: 9/7
Dampers Compression: 7/9
Toe: -0.04/ -0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/6​

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Enjoy your drive.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
TOMMY KAIRA ZZ-S // 450PP // SPORT TIRES

zz3.jpg

Others nice pics

Tuner's Notes:
Fun little car, very good line and well balanced.
Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Power: 215 HP at 7100 RPM
Torque: 169 ft-lb at 6600 RPM

Weight: 850 KG
Ballast: 198 KG
Position: 00
Weight distribution front/rear: 50% - 50%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 1
Window weight reduction
Chassis reinforcement
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Any Sport Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 93.0%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.000
1st: 3.902
2nd: 2.880
3rd: 2.225
4th: 1.786
5th: 1.487
6th: 1.282
Then Final gear again at : 2.520
Max Speed: 275 km/hr = 171 MPH UP RIGHT

Deceleration: 0/18

Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.5/11.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Camber: 2.4/2.0
Toe: 0.00/ 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 7/5
zz1.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Not missing parts? In my car to reach 450P I had to install sports ecu, exhaust and catalytic converter...

Regards!

Hi friend!
The update would be of Z Z-TUNE '03, it was the tune that you had done. You've done now is new for the Z S-TUNE '02, no update...
Ok , it's a mess, i have just a few time to drive and no time at all to publish lately. But it's fixed now, I did the Z33 '03 with the same suspension, just more springs because of the extra weight.
Also the part list is different and also the ballast a few. It' stay the same car , even better than '02.
Sorry for the mess.
Not missing parts? In my car to reach 450P I had to install sports ecu, exhaust and catalytic converter...

Regards!

You forgot the ECU in the parts description 👍

And as the guy above me pointed out, the Tommykaira is missing some power upgrades.

I"ve forgot the TURBO 3 on the Kaira ZZ-S , ok now
Tired, hard job , go to sleep

Have a good night everybody.:)

Ok , it's a mess, i have just a few time to drive and no time at all to publish lately. But it's fixed now, I did the Z33 '03 with the same suspension, just more springs because of the extra weight.
Also the part list is different and also the ballast a few. It' stay the same car , even better than '02.
Sorry for the mess.

I"ve forgot the TURBO 3 on the Kaira ZZ-S , ok now
Tired, hard job , go to sleep

Have a good night everybody.:)

hehehe no problem friend, we are to throw you a hand! Is the best way to thank your work 👍

NISSAN FAIRLADY Z CONCEPT LM RACE CAR // 650PP // RACING TIRES

nrburgringnordschleife9r.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1mq.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very good car , fast and easy, perfect neutral 50%/50% weight distribution, good all tracks.

Power: 660 HP at 5800 RPM
Torque: 643 ft-lb at 5000 RPM

Weight:1200 KG
Ballast: 80 KG

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Adjustable LSD
Racing Tires

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 50 / 65

Engine:
Power Limiter: 95.4 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 3.700
Set top speed to 200 KMH = 124 MPH
1st: 4.136
2nd: 3.204
3rd: 2.556
4th: 2.096
5th: 1.781
6th: 1.538
Then Final gear again at : 2.030
Max Speed: 350 km/hr = 217 MPH UP RIGHT

Acceleration: 0/12

Ride Height: -25/-20
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 16.0/14.5
Dampers Extension: 9/9
Dampers Compression: 7/8
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Toe: -0.06/ 0.04

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

I tested the tune in the almost twin brother 350Z CONCEPT LM, for 600P (has less hp) RH tires and works equally well. Only changes downforce to 35 / 56 and in my case I preferred not to put the chassis reinforcement.

I have not looked at times to know if it enters with the best cars

Regards!

I tested the tune in the almost twin brother 350Z CONCEPT LM, for 600P (has less hp) RH tires and works equally well. Only changes downforce to 35 / 56 and in my case I preferred not to put the chassis reinforcement.

I have not looked at times to know if it enters with the best cars

Regards!

Nice, i hope you've enjoyed your drive.
Now, i'm playing with 2 muscles at the same time .
Chevrolet Camaro Z28 &#8217;69 & Chevrolet Camaro Z28 RM &#8217;69
I just have old tunes for them , still very good , but i think i've found a good vain playing with the ballast.
I use as a reference for the Z28 V RKM Motorsport&#8217;s Cherry Popper that for me is the best tune around here.
For the RM model i use my old tune as a "rabbit", it's very fast and still work well for me.
Final 2 news tunes between tomorrow and wednesday.

Have a good night everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Last edited:
hi praiano,

I am still driving a lot of your tunes and recently I am on a race event with the camaro ss10
CHEVROLET CAMARO SS`10 // 550PP // SPORT OR RACE TIRES
is that tune still up-to-date from you pont of view?
feels good to but I am just checking to be on the safe side :-)

one thing where I am far off is the transmission. I can't get anywhere near the numbers you have listed. I did the setup as you have described in your general transmission explanation, but I am just wondering why I am so far off with having the same parts installed and all that...could they be wrong?

I am gonna drive it with reace medium tyres and fast tire wear. I am noticing a big tire consumption compared to other similar cars. can you let me know where I could tweak on it to get it better?
Also the car could be a bit more agressive with medium race tires, what is the best point to modify to get it in that direction?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a better understanding for the setup of the car.

thanks and regards,
mp7

mp7
hi praiano,

I am still driving a lot of your tunes and recently I am on a race event with the camaro ss10
CHEVROLET CAMARO SS`10 // 550PP // SPORT OR RACE TIRES
is that tune still up-to-date from you pont of view?
feels good to but I am just checking to be on the safe side :-)

one thing where I am far off is the transmission. I can't get anywhere near the numbers you have listed. I did the setup as you have described in your general transmission explanation, but I am just wondering why I am so far off with having the same parts installed and all that...could they be wrong?

I am gonna drive it with reace medium tyres and fast tire wear. I am noticing a big tire consumption compared to other similar cars. can you let me know where I could tweak on it to get it better?
Also the car could be a bit more agressive with medium race tires, what is the best point to modify to get it in that direction?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to get a better understanding for the setup of the car.

thanks and regards,
mp7
Hello, the tune is still ok yes, but if you have tire wear problems it's possible to make the car on softer springs and dampers with neutral TOE, to let the weight transfer smoother. I did a quick test on Suzuka and it was waisting tires equal front and rear, not to much in my opinion.... You have to drive it fast and smooth. When you have reached the good speed in a turn don't try to pass above with more driving input, this will not be faster and then yes, you'll eat tires a lot.
Anyway, i did another quick smooth tune , check it if OK.
For the transmission no problems with the numbers for me, did you set the Final drive to 5.000 first , then max speed to mini , then gears then final gear again???
This gears are not ok for racing tires and grid standing start.
Tell me the track and i'll do a new one for you for RM tires.
Have a god day.

Try this, the rest is the same.
rh= -5 / -5
Springs 9.0 / 10.0
7/7
6/6
3/3
2.0/2.0
0.00/0.00
LSD= 8/18/10

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Hello, the tune is still ok yes, but if you have tire wear problems it's possible to make the car on softer springs and dampers with neutral TOE, to let the weight transfer smoother. I did a quick test on Suzuka and it was waisting tires equal front and rear, not to much in my opinion.... You have to drive it fast and smooth. When you have reached the good speed in a turn don't try to pass above with more driving input, this will not be faster and then yes, you'll eat tires a lot.
Anyway, i did another quick smooth tune , check it if OK.
For the transmission no problems with the numbers for me, did you set the Final drive to 5.000 first , then max speed to mini , then gears then final gear again???
This gears are not ok for racing tires and grid standing start.
Tell me the track and i'll do a new one for you for RM tires.
Have a god day.

Try this, the rest is the same.
rh= -5 / -5
Springs 9.0 / 10.0
7/7
6/6
3/3
2.0/2.0
0.00/0.00
LSD= 8/18/10

><(((((°>°°°°°°°
hi,

thanks for the tip with the driving input. that could help, I am sometimes trying too hard on steering.
that might also be a reason why the tunes with softer springs felt better in steering at a first glance (tried lion's den's and photo finish for this car in grand valley).
I will check your setup and for sure.👍

for the transmission I have done the exact steps...but nowhere near...anyway, something must be different that I do not see yet:eek:

we'll drive grand valley, Monza, Spa, Motegi, Nürburgring GP/F with rolling start. (Found a nice trick to get a rolling start in online lobbies, which I did not know before:))

have a good and sunny day!

Tune updated.
CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 '69 // 500PP // SPORT MEDIUM TIRES

mazdaracewaylagunaseca6.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Very well balanced classic muscle car, good and fast any track

Power: 390 HP at 6200 RPM
Torque: 366 ft-lb at 4800 RPM

Weight: 1290 KG
Ballast: 117 KG

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy new Car Dealership
Oil Change
Drive 300KM
Then oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon Hood
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Sport MediumTires. (or any sport tires)

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 00/00

Engine:
Power Limiter: 94.1%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 4.700
1st: 3.594
2nd: 2.562
3rd: 1.896
4th: 1.479
5th: 1.195
Then Final gear again at : 2.555
Max Speed: 310 km/hr = 193 MPH UP RIGHT

Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/20

Ride Height: -15/-15
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.0/7.0
Dampers Extension: 7/7
Dampers Compression: 5/6
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/2
Camber: 2.2/1.8
Toe: -0.06/ 0.08

mazdaracewaylagunaseca5.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Nice trick, personnaly i prefer standing starts but the Le mans start with safety car is very cool to look.
So ,if you don't need a shorter 1st gear for the start , do like this.
Check yours installed parts.
Weight reduction 3
Window weight reduction
Carbon hood
Chassis renf.
Engine 3
Titanium semi racing exhaust

Then the gears
reset
set final gear to 3.600
1- 3.894 or 0%
2- 3.014 or 20%
3- 2.403 or 40%
4- 1.972 or 60%
5- 1.669 or 80%
6- 1.449 or 100%

Then final gear again at 2.230

This is for a top speed up right of 310km, good for Suzuka for example. After this adjust to the track you race with final gear only UP or DOWN.

Good race and good luck.

Tune updated.
CHEVROLET CAMARO Z28 RM '69 // 600PP // RACING HARD TIRES

mazdaracewaylagunaseca7.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
New update with 50%-50% weight repartition, this give a great balance, very good driving line, soft, fast, a lot of pleasure to drive.

Power: 565 HP at 6500 RPM
Torque: 550 ft-lb at 4900 RPM

Weight:1185 KG
Ballast: 100 KG

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership and RM it
Oil Change
Drive it 300km
Then change oil again.

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
ECU
Engine 3
Sport intake Manifold
Racing Air Filter
Sport Exhaust Manifold
Catalytic Converter SPort
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Supercharger
Clustch Twin Plate
Flywheel semi racing
Adjustable LSD
Carbon drive shaft
Racing Hard Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 20/49

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100 %

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.500
1st: 2.796
2nd: 2.082
3rd: 1.600
4th: 1.275
5th: 1.053
Then Final gear again at : 2.725
Max Speed: 340 km/hr = 211 MPH UP RIGHT

Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/22
Deceleration: 0/05

Ride Height: 00/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 8.0/5.5
Dampers Extension: 7/6
Dampers Compression: 6/7
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Toe: -0.04/ -0.08