Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
Thank you for the update, really appreciate it.
:)

You're welcome, i hope you'll enjoy the car, personally i don't like so much the way it drive. It's very fast for sure but for me the SPOON INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 have a better driving line and give more pleasure.
Also other FF in this range like the ALFA ROMEO GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 ...... and some other few, perhaps a bit slower but very pleasant to drive any track. Just a very few FF in this game can give you a good driving sensation. Most of them are very strange in their movements.

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Hi Praiano I was looking at the tune for the NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 240 ZG (HS30) '71 // 400PP // SPORT TIRES

It says 277hp at 400pp maybe its me but don't seem to be able to get that hp at 400pp. Still the same nice tune drives great. Maybe its supposed to be 177hp

Tune updated ><(((((°>°°°°°

TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C-V RACE CAR '89 //MAX OR 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Toyota_88CV_tamiya_.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
This little ballast help a lot and let the front lighter giving more driving precision and better cornering. Soft suspensions are easiest to control when the car is overpowered changing of direction and passing over kerbs, without loosing the ideal grip. Just try it maxed or at 700PP, for this just take out the turbo and use the power limiter. The 700PP is 5:28.XXX on the ring Nordschleife.

Tuned with all aids off except ABS on 1.

Tuning sheet model : Lion's Den Performance

MAX VERSION:
Power: 1040 HP at 8000 RPM MAX or 751 HP at 5800 RPM at 700PP
Torque: 743 ft-lb at 5500 RPM MAX or 700 ft-lb at 5500 RPM at 700PP

Weight: 900 KG
Ballast: 50 KG
Position: 50
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3 (Not necessry for the 700PP)
Fully Customisable Transmission
Adjustable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension Kit
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

General Purpose Dry Weather Setup

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100% OR 78.9% For the 700PP

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
Set top speed to 240 KMH = 149 MPH
1st: 3.040
2nd: 2.315
3rd: 1.821
4th: 1.478
5th: 1.235
6th: 1.064
Then Final gear again at : 2.765 for MAX TUNE and 2.940 for 700PP
Max Speed: 415 km/hr = 258 MPH for MAX or 390 km/hr = 242 MPH for 700PP UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Drivetrain: (front/rear)
Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/24

Suspension: (front/rear)
Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.5/12.0
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ 0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 9/6

circuitdelasarthe2009t.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
You're welcome, i hope you'll enjoy the car, personally i don't like so much the way it drive. It's very fast for sure but for me the SPOON INTEGRA TYPE R (DC2) '99 have a better driving line and give more pleasure.
Also other FF in this range like the ALFA ROMEO GT 3.2 V6 24V '04 ...... and some other few, perhaps a bit slower but very pleasant to drive any track. Just a very few FF in this game can give you a good driving sensation. Most of them are very strange in their movements.

Have a good drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Thanks for the advice. And I will try them and tell you the results.

Thanks

This is one of my favorites indeed. 👍
hello friend, what's up ?? Try the maxed Toyota, you'll see it change a lot from the 400PP..... Very wild !!!!

Hi Praiano I was looking at the tune for the NISSAN FAIRLADY Z 240 ZG (HS30) '71 // 400PP // SPORT TIRES

It says 277hp at 400pp maybe its me but don't seem to be able to get that hp at 400pp. Still the same nice tune drives great. Maybe its supposed to be 177hp

Yes you're right, it's just a 2.10 update tune..... Must be around 180HP now like you say, but you can also use it at 450PP with softer tires.

Thanks for the advice. And I will try them and tell you the results.

Thanks
The Alfa Romeo is really a great car. Sure you'll like it.

Good job with the tunes. Keep them coming 👍
Thanks, sure i'll tune or update some more cars till december :)👍

hello friend, what's up ?? Try the maxed Toyota, you'll see it change a lot from the 400PP..... Very wild !!!!

I will, my friend, but those high PP (BHP) cars are very tiring and energy sucking, so I have to be in the right mood for it. 👍

Tune updated ><(((((°>°°°°°

Hello my friend I hope all is well with you and the family.
Nice tune on the Minolta very safe for a quick car, I managed a mistake free lap of the ring in traffic witch is a rarity so it must be good.
Also you might want to edit your 7.28 lap unless you've slowed down a bit.:)

I will, my friend, but those high PP (BHP) cars are very tiring and energy sucking, so I have to be in the right mood for it. 👍
Yes , monster cars like this are asking good reflexes. They are so fast, they take the grip as fast as they lose it. After a small session you'll be ready for any lower hp road car. This is a very good training.
Good luck Dan.

Hello my friend I hope all is well with you and the family.
Nice tune on the Minolta very safe for a quick car, I managed a mistake free lap of the ring in traffic witch is a rarity so it must be good.
Also you might want to edit your 7.28 lap unless you've slowed down a bit.:)

Hello my good austral friend. Everything is OK with the family thanks, i hope your is ok too. Yes it's an amazing monster car. Easy too. 5:28.xxx of course, i've corrected it now, thanks.
Working on the MAZDA 787B RACE CAR &#8216;91 at 700PP right now, usingthe ghost of the Toyota. I'm already tuned for medium speed track like SUZUKA. Same thing, little ballast 45-55% is very good, the extra power let it a bit faster top speed than toyota minolta, the front grip is huge, so big that i have some difficulties to manage it on bumpy tracks. Softer springs is the key , one more time. Even with the big downforce, those cars don't like to fly..... even for 1/10 second. Dampers also are very importants.
Have a good day or night , take care my friend.

><(((((°>°°°°°

Yes , monster cars like this are asking good reflexes. They are so fast, they take the grip as fast as they lose it. After a small session you'll be ready for any lower hp road car. This is a very good training.
Good luck Dan.
><(((((°>°°°°°

Yes, that's true. Thanks, same to you! 👍

Hey Praiano ! I just tried out the new seasonal, 600PP/Tokyo/street Viper/SH..very very fun event ! You should check it out, maybe supply a tune for all that power with those not so grippy tires !

The seasonals are usually quite boring/stale, so it's nice to see a little bit of a challenge. It's not that tough to get the gold, but it requires a nice bit of throttle management !

Thanks as always for all the great tunes !!

Hey Praiano ! I just tried out the new seasonal, 600PP/Tokyo/street Viper/SH..very very fun event ! You should check it out, maybe supply a tune for all that power with those not so grippy tires !

The seasonals are usually quite boring/stale, so it's nice to see a little bit of a challenge. It's not that tough to get the gold, but it requires a nice bit of throttle management !

Thanks as always for all the great tunes !!

Hello , i can't play online for the moment but i saw the seasonal , US car, 600PP max , sport hard.
Just tell me what is the time /lap of the faster car in the race. Then i can check a car to be fun and still a challenge to win.
I think the DODGE VIPER GTS R CONCEPT 550PP MUST BE A GOOD BASE. This car is amazing and very well balanced to support the hard tires, perhaps with lower LSD Accel.
I'll test some cars but let me know the lap time to have an idea of the challenge.

Have a good night.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

1:46.470 is the top time right now with the ACR.
The closest other Viper is the concept, at 1:47.284, good for 20th on the leaderboard
The next different Viper is the GTS '02 at 1:48.572, good for 86th place.

On a side note, aside from the concept and the GTS, every other car in the top 100 (98) was the ACR.

NISSAN SILVIA VARIETTA (S15) ‘00 // ONLINE OK

nrburgringnordschleife1v.jpg
nrburgringnordschleife1q.jpg

One of the best car of the game in his range. That's why i like to buy every car i see. Sometime you find a gem. This is one.

Weight reduction 3
Weight window reduction
Engine tuning stage 3
Ecu tuning
Sport exhaust manifold
Racing air filter
Sport intake manifold
Sport exhaust manifold
Catalytic converter
Titaium racing exhaust
turbo 2
no chassis reinforcement.

Transmission how to process:
1- Select default
2- Select final gear at 4.083 (stock)
3- Select top speed at = 300 km/h =186 mph
4- Set each gear at this ratio:
1: 2.750
2: 2.038
3: 1.573
4: 1.255
5: 1.035
6: 0.879

It 'll give a top speed (above on the right) of 285 km/h = 177 mph

Tracks: All around / adapt with final gear to each track

power 262 hp
weight 1107 kg
perf. Points: 450 pp

Downforce 00/00

LSD Rear 12/35/08

Ride Height -05/-10

Spring Rate 7.5/5.0
Extension 7/2
Compression 7/3
Anti-roll bars 5/3
Camber 1.5/2.0
Toe -0.09/+0.16

Brake Balance 4/6

Tires: Sport soft /sport soft

Enjoy.

I know this is an old post but I wanted to say that the Hommell is one of those hidden gems. I have one that I've won over 50 races with. I'd love to see you do a tune for this car. Thanks for all your excellent tunes!

I know this is an old post but I wanted to say that the Hommell is one of those hidden gems. I have one that I've won over 50 races with. I'd love to see you do a tune for this car. Thanks for all your excellent tunes!

Hello, yes i know the hommel and for sure it need to be in my garage. I just have so much cars to tune or update that i don't have order or priority.
I'll check it soon around 450PP i think.

Praiano , do you have a tune for the spoon s2000 race car ?
Sorry ,i don't have any published but i know a very good one. The best i've driven till now!!
CSLACR Spoon S2000 Race Car '00

Have a good day everybody.

><(((((°>°°°°°°

Tunes for the next week.

Ferrari Enzo. Finally with a good front grip at 600PP. Very nice handling, this will be my definitive final tune in GT5.

Mazda 787B Race car &#8217;91. With the same ballast option as Toyota minolta bringing to 900 KG but let it faster on the ring, my number one 700PP on the Nodschleife, 7:26.XXX, almost 2 seconds faster than the Minolta.

:)👍
A good sunday for everybody.
><(((((°>°°°°°°°

TOYOTA MINOLTA 88C-V RACE CAR '89 //MAX OR 700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

Toyota_88CV_tamiya_.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
This little ballast help a lot and let the front lighter giving more driving precision and better cornering. Soft suspensions are easiest to control when the car is overpowered changing of direction and passing over kerbs, without loosing the ideal grip. Just try it maxed or at 700PP, for this just take out the turbo and use the power limiter. The 700PP is 5:28.XXX on the ring Nordschleife.

MAX VERSION:
Power: 1040 HP at 8000 RPM MAX or 751 HP at 5800 RPM at 700PP
Torque: 743 ft-lb at 5500 RPM MAX or 700 ft-lb at 5500 RPM at 700PP

Ballast: 50 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 46% - 54%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy Used Car Dealership
Oil Change
Restore Body Rigidity (Where applicable)
Engine Overhaul (Where applicable)

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3 (Not necessry for the 700PP)
Adjustable LSD
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 100% OR 78.9% For the 700PP

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.000
1st: 3.040
2nd: 2.315
3rd: 1.821
4th: 1.478
5th: 1.235
6th: 1.064
Then Final gear again at : 2.765 for MAX TUNE and 2.940 for 700PP
Max Speed: 415 km/hr = 258 MPH for MAX or 390 km/hr = 242 MPH for 700PP UP RIGHT

This final gear is for the Nordchleife. Change the top speed adjusting final gear only to fit any track.

Initial Torque: 0/8
Acceleration: 0/12
Deceleration: 0/24

Ride Height: -10/-10
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 11.5/12.0
Dampers Extension: 8/8
Dampers Compression: 3/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/3
Camber: 2.5/2.0
Toe: -0.04/ 0.06

Brake Balance (front/rear): 9/6

circuitdelasarthe2009t.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Great tune although it tends to understeer on corner entry.

DODGE VIPER SRT10 ACR '08 // 600PP // RACING TIRES

SanGalganoAbbey-1_zpsd1db222c.jpg

Dodgesrt10acr600209OK_zpsd7e308ba.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°°

Great tuning ! Looks like you manage to solve all the issues that the car has. I will use this tune in the time trials this week !

Great tune although it tends to understeer on corner entry.

Hello, yes you can be right depending of your driving style. You can fix the brake balance for you if you want, my 9/6 is good for me, to brake strong in line, then i release the brake for an early acceleration with throttle control. If this kind of car go sideway in a corner , you'll loose a lot of time. It's very different as a road car or any other low power racing car. At least in my opinion. When i race my ghost around the ring, this make me loose 4 or 5 cars easy everytime .
Try a 8/8 or a 7/8 ...6/8....

New tune update, 1:41 SUZUKA and 5:26 Nordschleife.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

MAZDA 787B RACE CAR &#8216;91 //700PP // RACING SOFT TIRES

suzukacircuit20.jpg

Tuner's Notes:
Same ballast option as the toyota minolta, this one is faster , better top speed and accel, 1:41.100 on Suzuka and 5:26.xxx on the ring Nordschleife.

Power: 818 HP at 8200 RPM
Torque: 568 ft-lb at 7000 RPM
Ballast: 70 KG
Weight distribution front/rear: 45% - 55%

Parts to Purchase:

GT Auto:
Buy New Car Dealership
Oil Change .
Drive 300 KM.
Oil change again.

Tuning Shop:
Chassis reinforcement
Titanium Racing Exhaust
Turbo 3
Adjustable LSD
Racing Soft Tires.

Settings:

Downforce :
Front / rear = 60/85

Engine:
Power Limiter: 91.4%

Transmission:
Reset
Set Final gear to 5.500
1st: 2.878
2nd: 2.115
3rd: 1.634
4th: 1.313
5th: 1.082
Then Final gear again at : 2.855
Max Speed: 430 km/hr = 267 MPH

Initial Torque: 0/10
Acceleration: 0/10
Deceleration: 0/28

Ride Height: 00/00
Spring Rates (kgf/mm): 12.8/12.3
Dampers Extension: 1/1
Dampers Compression: 4/4
Anti-Roll Bars: 3/4
Camber: 2.5/2.5
Toe: 0.00 / 0.00

Brake Balance (front/rear): 8/5

suzukacircuit21.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°​

Last edited:
Hey Mr P.

I noticed on your 787 Tune. (which i am going to try tonight) that you have 2 different ring times. In your comment you have 5.26.xxx but in the tune description you have 5.46.xxx

Just thought i would let you know, also keep up that hard work and i cant wait to try your GT6 tunes.

Hey Mr P.

I noticed on your 787 Tune. (which i am going to try tonight) that you have 2 different ring times. In your comment you have 5.26.xxx but in the tune description you have 5.46.xxx

Just thought i would let you know, also keep up that hard work and i cant wait to try your GT6 tunes.

Oh yes, thanks, it was a mistake. 5:26.823. I think i can be a second or 2 faster but for this you need to nail every curves...... Not an easy task and for sure need to spend a long time...... Not my cup of tea but i'm allready happy with this time, my fastest 700PP on Nordschleife for the moment. Very wild to drive at the limit, sharp... very sharp. But, at crusing racing speed , it's very comfortable.
Have a nice drive.:)👍

hi mr. praiono,

first of all thanks again for the camaro tune help. I have now both sugested setups drivem for a while...and they are both great!!!!👍👍👍

one other thing came up in my garage:
hondy raybirg nsx 06
great car, but I can't find any tune for it. I can hardly believe it...such a nice car with no setup at all. not in your garage or on adrenatune website...is that possible or is there anything I don't know about this car...same as ??? or something like that?

Your 787 Is bloody awesome. It is very quick on my favourite tracks (Trial Mountain & Tokyo) On these shorter tracks it is a lot easier for me to focus on putting all the power down. The ring is too long for me to drive on the limit.

Again Mr P, you are the super tuner.

Thanks EFO

mp7
hi mr. praiono,

first of all thanks again for the camaro tune help. I have now both sugested setups drivem for a while...and they are both great!!!!👍👍👍

one other thing came up in my garage:
hondy raybirg nsx 06
great car, but I can't find any tune for it. I can hardly believe it...such a nice car with no setup at all. not in your garage or on adrenatune website...is that possible or is there anything I don't know about this car...same as ??? or something like that?

Hello, you can try this one on it, HONDA ARTA NSX '06 must be ok.
Have a good drive.

Your 787 Is bloody awesome. It is very quick on my favourite tracks (Trial Mountain & Tokyo) On these shorter tracks it is a lot easier for me to focus on putting all the power down. The ring is too long for me to drive on the limit.

Again Mr P, you are the super tuner.

Thanks EFO

Thanks, enjoy your drive!!
><(((((°>°°°°°°

I have an Enzo tune to post but i'm busy with a great WRS time trial on the ring and 458...... :) nice.

Back