Praiano's Tunes: Waiting for GT6 & FERRARI ENZO FXX.

• Thread starter praiano63
  • 7,373 comments
This request is meant to be a joke, mainly, but here it is. Could you make a tune for a Toyota Prius TC at 450PP? I love driving around and flaunting to people that they just got beaten by a Prius. :sly:

Sorry, i'll not be able to tune during a couple of weeks. I've finished my job here in south of france where i've stayed 4 long monthes and i'm going back to my home back to Brasil. Back to my cockpit and internet conection, online races with friends.....:)👍 and tuning of course ,waiting for GT6.

I had a chance to give your 87 Skyline R31 tune a good workout today. Fantastic! Also, you are correct, the car is much better at 450pp where the power/ballast trade-off can work it's magic. It is such a nice experience to feel as if I am one with the car. Once again, many thanks.

You're welcome. I'ts a great car yes. At 450PP it's good to race against the Stratos and a couple of others 80's cars.
The ASpec Japan championship with Sport mediums tires is also very challenging.
Have a good drive.

Thanks my friend, it's OK now.:)👍

When i see your PSN appearing in my thread ,it's like the police knocking at my door.:scared: What did i do wrong again.....:dopey:

You're the best quality control ever 👍👍 and i'm gratefful for this.

Have a good day.

:lol: Thanks! You're welcome, my friend! 👍

ASTON MARTIN DB9 COUPE `06 // 550PP // SPORT or RACING TIRES // ONLINE OK

Good easy fast car, tuned with sport tires but tested and approved with racing tires for online events.

dbcorrect.jpg

NrburgringNordschleife_64.jpg

Ahrweiler-TownSquare.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

Hello Praiano, GT5 gave me an Aston Martin DB9 '03 by the number of km. spent on the track. What is the difference in setting between 03 and 06 modell?

thanks

FORD GT (NO STRIPE) '05//600PP//RACING TIRES//ONLINE OK

This is a very performant 600PP car. Tuned , tested and approved on many differents tracks

Ford_GT_1.jpg

fordGTns600RRX_zpsaf9a6d74.jpg

Ford_GT_30.jpg

Hello Praiano. I know that the version without stripes is faster (I have one that goes well with your tuning) but I bought a UCD with the stripes for her looks. Can I use this same tuning with 600 pp and racing soft?

Thanks for your attention

Hello Praiano, GT5 gave me an Aston Martin DB9 '03 by the number of km. spent on the track. What is the difference in setting between 03 and 06 modell?

thanks

I don't remember like this, i had to test both to say you this. I'll not play during a few days. I'll begin my trip back to Brasil this week.

Hello Praiano. I know that the version without stripes is faster (I have one that goes well with your tuning) but I bought a UCD with the stripes for her looks. Can I use this same tuning with 600 pp and racing soft?

Thanks for your attention

No, they are diferent cars with diferent balance. It's not the best thing to do. If you do this ,you can increase LSD accel to 22 or 24. For the rest it need a new suspension tune. Test it and tell me.

Have a good night.

MAZDA RX7- Type R BATHURST R (FD) '01 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES

The faster way to go around the ring 450PP. Fantastic battle with the ghost of my TOYOTA MR2 G-LIMITED '97 .

mazda_rx_7_01_1-1031.jpg

o5i.jpg

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Greetings my friend I hope all is well with you, no doubt the excitement of returning home to your family after 4 months away is building every day.
Hopefully the wife hasn't got a big list of jobs for you to do around the house before you can get some beach and sailing time:)
Much respect to you , can't wait for the GT6 tunes to start rolling out.

Greetings my friend I hope all is well with you, no doubt the excitement of returning home to your family after 4 months away is building every day.
Hopefully the wife hasn't got a big list of jobs for you to do around the house before you can get some beach and sailing time:)
Much respect to you , can't wait for the GT6 tunes to start rolling out.

Thanks my friend, yes going back home and close to my kids again is the best sensation in the world but job never stop, i still have a lot to do when back in Brasil.
Back to my cockpit also, ready for GT6. It's not easy to play during my working trips, fixing wheel at any table any place.

Have a good day downthere in queensland Australia.👍:)

Hi, I'm have trouble with the transmission settings on both the '97 MR2, and the '01 Bathhurst RX7. I have installed the exact same components you listed. Are your sheets correct?

Hi, I'm have trouble with the transmission settings on both the '97 MR2, and the '01 Bathhurst RX7. I have installed the exact same components you listed. Are your sheets correct?

Hello. Did you rebuild the engine in auto shop?? Anyway ,you can do like this for both cars.

Do all the rest as writen on the tune sheet and enter the ratio of each gear like i explain after

gearssettingpanel.png

1st= 50% -
2d= 60% -
3rd= 70% -
4th= 80% -
5th= 90% -
6th= 100%
This % will place the cursor on an exact point on the setting panel.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

hi praiano . sometimes i cannot see your tunes . your last skyline i can , your last rx7 i cannot . when i cannot see the tunes , there is a small black square with a white cross Inside Under the photography of the car . have an idea ? thanks for your works .

Hello. Did you rebuild the engine in auto shop?? Anyway ,you can do like this for both cars.

Do all the rest as writen on the tune sheet and enter the ratio of each gear like i explain after

gearssettingpanel.png

1st= 50% -
2d= 60% -
3rd= 70% -
4th= 80% -
5th= 90% -
6th= 100%
This % will place the cursor on an exact point on the setting panel.

Enjoy your drive.

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Thanks. I can do that. But more importantly, I'm concerned about why we get different results. Yes, I rebuilt the engine, etc. But often we get different results. I'm determined to figure out why.

HELLO Mr PRAIANO.I have the same problem that vince29 ... I believe GTPlanet not like
FRENCH ... lol. Good homecoming Mr Praiano.

HELLO Mr PRAIANO.I have the same problem that vince29 ... I believe GTPlanet not like

No problems here from the USA. Perhaps you both viewed the forum when the image hosting site was down? 💡

Thanks. I can do that. But more importantly, I'm concerned about why we get different results. Yes, I rebuilt the engine, etc. But often we get different results. I'm determined to figure out why.

No problems here from the USA. Perhaps you both viewed the forum when the image hosting site was down? 💡

I'm still in south of france and for me it's everything OK ,no problems with pics.Going to play ONLINE TONIGHT :crazy::crazy::crazy: Just have to install my wheel and fix the things to race again all night long. In a feew hours.:dopey::dopey:
Too good. Back again.

><(((((((((°>°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°👍

MAZDA RX7- Type R BATHURST R (FD) '01 // 450PP // SPORT HARD TIRES & HPA not possible to see. but what is problem? i'm very sorry the inconvenience

Hi!
Have you ever tried to adjust some Jaguar standar?? The Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 or Jaguar XKR R Performance '02
I noticed them because they have a nice power graphs and a good weight distribution, but i dont know if with a good tune can be competitive...

Regards! and welcome to online! :)

Hi!
Have you ever tried to adjust some Jaguar standar?? The Jaguar XKR Coupe '99 or Jaguar XKR R Performance '02
I noticed them because they have a nice power graphs and a good weight distribution, but i dont know if with a good tune can be competitive...

Regards! and welcome to online! :)

Hello , yes you're right ,they are good cars with a solid base to work on a nice tune. Both must give a pleasant car to drive.
I'm in stand by to take the plain back to Brasil day 22. I'm in my brother house, south of France , with a good internet connection.
That's why i'll spend more time racing online, thing that i don't do since a long time. Later perhaps i'll tune some more ,need to race and have fun online for the moment.... :)👍
Have a good day.

Hello , yes you're right ,they are good cars with a solid base to work on a nice tune. Both must give a pleasant car to drive.
I'm in stand by to take the plain back to Brasil day 22. I'm in my brother house, south of France , with a good internet connection.
That's why i'll spend more time racing online, thing that i don't do since a long time. Later perhaps i'll tune some more ,need to race and have fun online for the moment.... :)👍
Have a good day.

Welldone my and our friend !

After a long work time the best choise is to make a good relax with this nice hobby :)👍

Have a good rest in France until the departure to home

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) &#8216;87

You're welcome. Strangely this tune work perfectly at 450PP with sport hard tires. Just need a new LSD accel. It's a very good power range for it.
I had a request of this car a few month ago but i didn't find the vain at this time. You give me the oportunity to come back on it and make this new gem.Thanks for this, i love to drive it any track. Any input ,accel, brakes, directions are very sensitives and easy to manage.
Going to publish the tune right now.

This car is sweet, Praiano! 👍 I ran it at 372PP (Max power & only 35 kg ballast) in the 500PP FR seasonal (Trial Mountain event) & it won very easily. Fun to drive... :)

No, they are diferent cars with diferent balance. It's not the best thing to do. If you do this ,you can increase LSD accel to 22 or 24. For the rest it need a new suspension tune. Test it and tell me.

Have a good night.[/QUOTE]

Praiano , good news :). This tuning , with LSD at 22 acc. works very well on Ford GT with stripes. On High speed ring about 0,5 sec. less.
The car has much control on the parabolic and on S before gallery and the top speed is similar.

naturally with my driving ability and my wheel , not remarkable both :grumpy:

Welldone , our Mr. Abarth ! 👍:)

Have a good trip to home:)

hi praiano,

do you maybe have the advan subaru tuned somewhere in your garage?

Subaru CUSCO SUBARU ADVAN IMPREZA (JGTC) '03

It is not listed on the first page and I can't find with the search...but following this thread for quite a while I know that sometimes you have some jewels which are just not published yet:embarrassed:

and by the way. the camaro ss10 tune you provided was and is really awesome. had a beautiful and successful event with that. big thanks here again!!!

Welldone my and our friend !

After a long work time the best choise is to make a good relax with this nice hobby :)👍

Have a good rest in France until the departure to home

Thanks my friend, i'm spending good time in my brother's home. A last taste of mediterranean way of life before going back to my beach in my little tropical paradise.

Nissan SKYLINE GTS-R (R31) &#8216;87
This car is sweet, Praiano! 👍 I ran it at 372PP (Max power & only 35 kg ballast) in the 500PP FR seasonal (Trial Mountain event) & it won very easily. Fun to drive... :)

I agree, this car is a surprise for me, needed a second attempt to find this balance , i love it, but not maxed.

Praiano , good news :). This tuning , with LSD at 22 acc. works very well on Ford GT with stripes. On High speed ring about 0,5 sec. less.
The car has much control on the parabolic and on S before gallery and the top speed is similar.

naturally with my driving ability and my wheel , not remarkable both :grumpy:

Welldone , our Mr. Abarth ! 👍:)

Have a good trip to home:)
Have a good night.

[/QUOTE]

I think my 600PP no strpe need to be fixed. It's still good but i've felt some differents move.... I'll check.

mp7
hi praiano,

do you maybe have the advan subaru tuned somewhere in your garage?

It is not listed on the first page and I can't find with the search...but following this thread for quite a while I know that sometimes you have some jewels which are just not published yet:embarrassed:

and by the way. the camaro ss10 tune you provided was and is really awesome. had a beautiful and successful event with that. big thanks here again!!!

Thanks for the kind words. Here is the cusco, it's at the front page but not written like the newest tunes.SUBARU CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA `08 // 550PP
The Camaro is a fantastic easy fast car, you're right.

Have a good drive

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

Thanks for the kind words. Here is the cusco, it's at the front page but not written like the newest tunes.SUBARU CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA `08 // 550PP
The Camaro is a fantastic easy fast car, you're right.

Have a good drive

><(((((°>°°°°°°°

the one in your list is the super gt version:
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
and has 4WD.
the one I was looking for is the standard version from 03 with rear wheel drive.
or can I use the same setup?

mp7
the one in your list is the super gt version:
Subaru CUSCO DUNLOP SUBARU IMPREZA (SUPER GT) '08
and has 4WD.
the one I was looking for is the standard version from 03 with rear wheel drive.
or can I use the same setup?

Ok sorry ,i didn't saw this detail. I don't have any for the moment and i don't pretend to make some new tunes during the next days.
But, i think i'm going to make an extra one for the Furai Concept. Yesterday i was looking for an online room without success , a lot of people racing low PP racing tires.... PD must put a field to select PP and Tires too ,to not loosing so much time.
Finally i've found a 600PP room ,racing soft tires , on the 24H nurb , with ghost anti colision ON. This is a very good formula. Very good and fast people, a very hard battle every race. I was driving Takata dome '03, Loctite '01,.... No chance at this level against the Mazda furai.
I did a quick tune with full ballast and it's amazing fast. So i'll publish something about in a few.

Have a good day everybody.

Latest Posts

Back