Project CARS General Discussion Thread

• Thread starter Terronium-12
  • 20,822 comments
^ I take it then, that the crappy IGN video is the only footage you've ever seen of pCARS ;)

Try some of this instead, showing the sim properly (I recommend the last few pages for recent videos):
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/the-project-cars-video-thread.303289/

Or hit YouTube for a few thousand more....

Edit to add: or visit Rene Rast's channel to make short work of it.

I think the problem that people have is more that in arcade mode you can fly through corners like in burnout revenge or so... Even with arcade mode on, the physics should stay "sim". When you turn all assists on in any other serious game, you cant fly through the corners like this.

Besides, if they advertise it as a real sim, best sim game etc. they should not implement an arcade mode. I do not wonder that some people do not take the game serious after seeing this and knowing that there are different modes to chose.

There is no arcade mode, it is the level of assists that are given. The physics and handling models are exactly the same as any other mode, whether it be intermediate or sim mode.

The difference is level and intrusiveness of the aids
Arcade would like the brake assists and driving line and full traction control
The sim is no driving aids the difference massive however I've configured the settings so that cars with tc abs can have the aids but those that don't have fitted have no access
There are then a few setting between arcade and sim
It may also change ai settings

The difference is level and intrusiveness of the aids
Arcade would like the brake assists and driving line and full traction control
The sim is no driving aids the difference massive however I've configured the settings so that cars with tc abs can have the aids but those that don't have fitted have no access
There are then a few setting between arcade and sim
It may also change ai settings

So you mean there is a "real life" setting you can turn on or off? That would be really great! So you dont have to google it every time to look if that car has TC or ABS in real life or not.

So you mean there is a "real life" setting you can turn on or off? That would be really great! So you dont have to google it every time to look if that car has TC or ABS in real life or not.
on forum wmd has listed what the current cars have so i can configure stuff

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but Gamespot has this talk with the Director of Marketing at Comic Con, and at around 3:30 he drops that they have a partnership with Nissan and that the GT-R NISMO will be in the game. Haven't seen that confirmed anywhere else so I figured I'd post it here.

Finally, a proper comic con video lol, thanks for that!

Not sure if anyone else saw this, but Gamespot has this talk with the Director of Marketing at Comic Con, and at around 3:30 he drops that they have a partnership with Nissan and that the GT-R NISMO will be in the game. Haven't seen that confirmed anywhere else so I figured I'd post it here.

There trying to get as many gts as possible as pinnacle of racing is lemans with the prototypes and gt cars

Just a quick question: has it been known whether PCARS will support 3D on PS4?
I haven't seen it mentioned on the forum but is there any benefit to 3d. I would personally drop the 3d development and work on the Vr as that's going to be the big thing

...they have a partnership with Nissan and that the GT-R NISMO will be in the game.
Kazunori Yamauchi
Hello everyone, my name's Kazunori & I'm a GT-R addict. It's a very slippery slope, believe me, I've been there (am still there). It starts off innocent enough though with just one GT-R, then a few more here & there, & before you know it you'll be addicted & your game will be riddled with them.

That's some Good advice Kaz, real good advice. :cheers:

:sly:

I was watching videos about that RUF RGT-8 GT3 and it seems that it has a street car interior? I assume it is only placeholder but does it have a new interior yet or somewhere in future? And does someone know why the Oreca 03 LMP2 has a sequential gearstick instead of paddle shifters? I think most if not all 2013 Oreca 03s have paddle shifters. I could be wrong though...

Latest Posts

Back