PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Tune:

Aero: 20/45

+20/+15
12.5/8.5
6/7
7/6
4/4

2.0/1.0

BB: 3/3
LSD: 7/12/5

Trans:
Reset to default
Set top speed to minimum
Lower final drive until top speed is 177mph
Make gears 1 and 2 longer, and 3 and 4 quicker as needed.

Last edited:
No I meant sports hard as in I want more wheelspin as it is an effective way to qualify/race fast

Sir this statement does not make any sense. You realize you'd be at least six seconds slower on Sports Hards no matter what you think it'll do for "more wheelspin" right?

I had to re-read your post... many times... and I still just can't comprehend anything.

He wants the car to slide more so he can kick the tall out of the corners. I believe that what he means

I understand that but I don't understand why he would possibly want that. but it's completely counter-productive to speed. This isn't drifting so it makes absolutely no sense.

Wardez
I understand that but I don't understand why he would possibly want that. but it's completely counter-productive to speed. This isn't drifting so it makes absolutely no sense.

I agree but im not him :lol:

I just like the feel of my car when it does that, its a preference not a speed booster

Just signed up, #98 Mandingo Pickles backed entry, my teammate should be around sometime today to sign up. 👍
Mandingo-Logo.png

Here is the Logo

Last edited:
Ok bit annoyed here. Just checked the numbers and drivers and #17 has gone. Can I have #17 now? Or is this a mistake?

I just like the feel of my car when it does that, its a preference not a speed booster

Im not saying your an idiot or anything, everyone likes a car to handle differently but i wouldnt like it to be like that

You switched numbers? Yeah its free, was told you had but wasnt told it was changed back. Right Im having #17

I think you missed my post earlier when I told you that, if you need to make a change to your registration please PM me the changes and I will change them. There's a nice red highlighted section of the registration notes that says do NOT re-register. Please make sure you follow this rule for next time. 👍

I think you missed my post earlier when I told you that, if you need to make a change to your registration please PM me the changes and I will change them. There's a nice red highlighted section of the registration notes that says do NOT re-register. Please make sure you follow this rule for next time. 👍

oops sorry :bowdown: Just really like #17 and didnt want to lose it :lol:

Make sure you guys are setting up the room with weather on 0% and change of "1". Just so you know what to expect during the race. :)

We've got EIGHT bromigos in here so if anyone wants to get some race practice now would be a great time to do it.

Last edited:
I'd join but I have some stuff to put up on eBay right now and then some stuff to do on my real car. Maybe later tonight. :)

I'm in the 32.4s. I did a major overhaul of my setup and will post that one as soon as I figure out how I got my transmission setup......

Also, turboman I may be changing my colors to match NEPALIIs.....

Not sure, may go green on black (invert) ...

picture.php

picture.php

Latest Posts

Back