PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
I feared it may be too "wordy", but then I realized that if someone doesn't want to take the time to read the whole thing, they probably won't be interested enough to stick around for the whole season. So....there it is. :)

Edit: I would like to get a pre-season race going for the 11th at the Div 1 time slot. Depending on interest we can run 1 or 2 rooms. Track to be determined.

Count me in :D.

Edit: The great one is viewing the thread :D.

paulmac2k9
Count me in :D.

Edit: The great one is viewing the thread :D.

Adam? On the App can't tell.
edit: clicked the name at top and get a normal view. Hi Aderrrm!!!

I'll be there Saturday. As well I can do the Div 1 race if someone needs the Div 2 spot. Went Sunday to keep Saturday free for tuning. ;)

Thread's looking good although I've not read all of it properly yet. Had an exam today and it was solidddd! 2 more to go...

Are there many black cars signed up so far? I don't want a car which has an over-used colour like last season. :P Which makes me think... telling people what colours people have already signed up could be a good idea.

Anyone wanna be in a team? I'm struggling to think of a good team name lol.

Also, do I get dibs on number 1? No probs if it's taken. :D

My Pirtek team? You can have any body colour you just need gold wheels :dopey:.. Black/Gold ;) you know you want too :lol:. (Or I could change it to Silverline Racing and you could be our Plato :sly:.)

Thread's looking good although I've not read all of it properly yet. Had an exam today and it was solidddd! 2 more to go...

Are there many black cars signed up so far? I don't want a car which has an over-used colour like last season. :P Which makes me think... telling people what colours people have already signed up could be a good idea.

I'll link to the registration page so people can see it.

#1 is not taken, go right ahead.

------------------------------------------------------

I've added in the graphic for the pre-season race. Couldn't decide where to go (actually I did, but it won't work for standing starts) so I just went with Spa. Added some spice to the mix with a level 2 weather change. :dopey:

Edit: Lots of Blues already.

Last edited:
My Pirtek team? You can have any body colour you just need gold wheels :dopey:.. Black/Gold ;) you know you want too :lol:. (Or I could change it to Silverline Racing and you could be our Plato :sly:.)

I wanna swap my colours from last time. So black with blue wheels. Unless you wanna change colours. :dopey:

Come back to this thread and see a pre-season arghh. So much for a few practice laps around Suzuka :dunce:.

Welcome back. I expect you'll be in the early time slot D1 so I look forward to a long season of watching your tail lights. :sly:

p.s. I think it would be awesomely emasculating for us all if you could win the team championship with a solo effort. :lol:

Cool RT and Aderrrm not sure ive grown to love my Pirtek colours and im not sure I want to change :indiff:.

Let's try to get some variety in the colors guys. I don't see any reds or oranges yet, different shades of gray/silver would be nice.

RT mind posting a list of all colours/drivers registered?

Oops my bad then :P.

Edit: Hmm in my defence I said "Dark Blue" ;) and (Atleast I hope so) signed up 2nd :lol:.

Welcome back. I expect you'll be in the early time slot D1 so I look forward to a long season of watching your tail lights. :sly:

p.s. I think it would be awesomely emasculating for us all if you could win the team championship with a solo effort. :lol:

That's an interesting proposition lol. Might miss a few races this time though as Div 1 is on a Saturday.

Signed up with team name OTL Racing. Anyone's welcome to join.

Figures, last season I wanted to go with orange, but I had to change it since there were too many orange cars. This season, I love this light blue, and there's already 5 other blues :lol: How many of those blues are light?

That's an interesting proposition lol. Might miss a few races this time though as Div 1 is on a Saturday.

Signed up with team name OTL Racing. Anyone's welcome to join.

You should miss a race or two so we can have a shot at the title :lol: I am the vice champion, and I'll do whatever it takes to take your title. :D

By the way, it would be better if we could avoid having two aliens on the same team, or else there is no point in racing. :P

I know mine and Outlaws are dark blue not sure about the rest :).

Are we not better teaming up with someone not in our division ? As technically you could get more points as a team by being in different divisions.

Just to show off my crappy pic skills:

My car:

rrqypx.jpg

Anyone that wants to join my team (Red Bull) can have this one.

2aanjmd.jpg

Are we not better teaming up with someone not in our division ? As technically you could get more points as a team by being in different divisions.

Technically you have the potential for more points if you're in separate divisions, though if you're in the same division, you could work together during the races.

Back