PURE | Flyin' Miata Super Cup | Grand Finale Results & Points Posted!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,144 comments
Green all teams as far as I can see are in the same divisions.

Got around to reading the entire page 1... Good stuf, but I have some proof-reading markup if you're interested.

Basic Rule Set
3. "You are expected not to submit to bad general behaviour under all circumstances."

I'm not sure what that means? Bit confusing with the wording and seems to be covered by the two rules above it.

7. Quitting the race and parking your car on the side of the race track is distracting to other drivers, and is strictly prohibited.

Might want to encourage people to park in their pit-box. It's not distracting at all and then they're in classified in the final result so you don't have to hunt through the replay to see when they quit.

8. If you are found guilty of any of these rules, the behavior will be evaluated and a penalty assessed by the Race Steward(s).

grammar: The comma doesn't belong there and it should be "a penalty"

These pit stops are to be made no earlier than 5 laps after the start of the race, and no later than 5 laps before the finish. Drivers that make stops during this time will be penalized.

AWWWW... I really liked my clever lap 1 pit stop at Madrid. =]

Love the schedule. We're running Laguna Seca twice?

Just so you know, I pretty much copied that from the OLR, so if there's grammar problems it's not my fault. :P

Edit: Regarding Laguna, it'll be the divisional championship race again. Haven't posted the graphic yet.

Hmm trying to work out what OTL means "Over The Line"?

These pit stops are to be made no earlier than 5 laps after the start of the race, and no later than 5 laps before the finish. Drivers that make stops during this time will be penalized.
Quick suggestion. Consider using a "Percentage of Lap Distance" or simply say this parameter will be set depending on circuit type, length, and race duration. Not a big deal, really, unless we ever did a race at the Nurb 24 Hour track.

Just to show off my crappy pic skills:

My car:

Anyone that wants to join my team (Red Bull) can have this one.

odd choice with the silver... why not just invert the body/wheel colors for the team car?

Let's try to get some variety in the colors guys. I don't see any reds or oranges yet, different shades of gray/silver would be nice.

LOL. Yeah man im rockin orange;)

@R1600Turbo: Anyone is welcome to join right? I might have some friends who want to join my team :D

That's fine, just remember teams are limited to 2 drivers.

Ah ok, thanks man I will try to find someone ;)

Edit: Does anyone mind sharing a set-up? If not I'll test but most of you guys are pretty familiar with the car. lol nvm, outlaw has a set-up, ill test with that when I get home

We have a tuning section now. ;)

There's only one tune there at the moment, but should grow quickly when people start testing.

odd choice with the silver... why not just invert the body/wheel colors for the team car?
I was aiming for this.

Red-Bull-Talladega.jpg

What I wouldn't give to have my car painted EXACTLY like that. :dopey:

Did a quick repaint and this is the inverted look:

okdcvd.jpg

The pic doesn't do it justice but the red is stunning. The rims look purplish, though.

Registered in Div 2. Went back to the season 1 colors this season. JB2 Motorsports has an opening if anyone wants to join the team. Thought about making it Tortoise Racing since I'm so slow. Looking forward to the added realism this season.

Anyone with Silver with Black stripes have a Team? I entered Team Zoom Zoom but will move over to another or will take on a teammate.

Let's try to get some variety in the colors guys. I don't see any reds or oranges yet, different shades of gray/silver would be nice.

If you want, I can change the colour of mine (black at the moment), I don't mind. :)

(At the moment there's no pink :D)

Looks like another round of fun FMSCing! Can't wait!

I signed up for D1 but i just realized it will conflict with another series I'm in. Could you change me to D2? Thanks.

Since I hadn't thought of team colors, I wonder if Nige is game for a Pink/Black team? :D

Never mind that Tom, Aderrrm was and is the S3 champion after a dominant season winning every race :eek:. (Hes also our best chance for winning the Euro GT Academy this year :sly:)

Never mind that Tom, Aderrrm was and is the S3 champion after a dominant season winning every race :eek:. (Hes also our best chance for winning the Euro GT Academy this year :sly:)

Thank god for that! :D (And :eek: at the same time lol)

And yeah, if it rains in Spa I'm going to have to switch from cockpit to the bumper cam because otherwise I'll be running into everyone. Could not see a thing into Pouhon. :yuck:

Dunno since his and my colours were similar I may try rope him in for my team :P.

I just registered a Red/Orange Car with black wheels, join JG Motorsports, also please use the Jeff Gordon suit if you join my team

Yeah and I've still got a spot open on team NIM (Nikon International Motorsport) if someone's wanting to use a yellow car with either black, white, gold, or silver rims. 👍

Back