R-Racing Evolution

No that's the problem, you can't really drift, sometimes it says you're drifting and it gives you points, but then really it's just a barely noticable slide, until you go way overboard and you spin out.

Originally posted by humbo
No that's the problem, you can't really drift, sometimes it says you're drifting and it gives you points, but then really it's just a barely noticable slide, until you go way overboard and you spin out.

Try it on rally. You can get some sweet drifts on those courses. There's one 90* corner on Waterbridge where I've pulled off drifts that look like they came right out of Initial D! Of course, that's nothing like drifting in real life. In real life, drifting is nowhere near as impressive looking.

Originally posted by Takumi Fujiwara
Try it on rally. You can get some sweet drifts on those courses. There's one 90* corner on Waterbridge where I've pulled off drifts that look like they came right out of Initial D! Of course, that's nothing like drifting in real life. In real life, drifting is nowhere near as impressive looking.

Drift with the Audi R8 on that 90* turn. It looks sweet in the replay.

Uh, that car list is crap. It sure got me thinking that there was a Champion Audi R8 cause the CHampion R8 is white. But I am hoping i am close to getting the #2 prize Audi R8.

Originally posted by Div is back
Is it me or their is no smoke when you're spinning the wheels on the tarmac?!

I see smoke, but just as much smoke as you'll see in GT3. Its nothing important.

There, I quoted it, Div. Now pay me the following amount of money:
$25.35

Thank you for paying, please come again.:lol:

ps2xbgc_rracingevo_screen014.jpg

I've been thinking about renting this but aparently it isn't too impressive.
*keeps waiting for GT4*

I forgot about this game until today. I beat quite a while ago. When I say beat it I mean unlocking every car in the game. I would say I have 80 hours into unlocking all the cars. I gave this game a 7.5 out of 10. Long game with OK handling. With some fine tuning on the suspension you could get the cars to handle quite well. Graphics were decent. The car graphics were very impressive. If you like a very long game of unlocking cars then this will keep you busy for a while! At least 80+ hours to get all the cars unlocked without any cheating. Here is a page of all the screenshots of the cars from that game that I took shortly after I beat the game.
It was a huge challenge to adjust the cars and get them to be tolerable on the track. So anyone who beats that game is an extremely talented gamer in my opinion. Some of the races were sooooo close it was frustrating. I had to be extremely patient in order to beat that game. Extremely challenging. I just HAD to unlock all the cars in the game before I quit lol.
All R-racing evolution cars.

There are some really nice cars in this game.What tracks are there in this?Fantasy tracks or real life race tracks?

There was also drag racing. I forgot about that. The coolest thing about the car was you could turn your headlighs on and off and you could spin the car around to get great screenshots!!!! You could also zoom in and out. If you click the link to the car pics that I posted above you will see 2 pages of all the cars in the game.

So how did the feature to intimidate other A.I. drivers work?You could make them nervous or something and they would start making mistakes.How did it work?And if you compare this game with GT3,what would be the biggest difference?

So how did the feature to intimidate other A.I. drivers work?You could make them nervous or something and they would start making mistakes.How did it work?And if you compare this game with GT3,what would be the biggest difference?
If you drafted behind other drivers they had a gauge that went up. Once it went all the way up they would spin out or miss a corner. It was ok.
There really is no way to compare this game to GT3. Not even in the same league. The car graphics were about all that were even close. The handling really took a talented person to master. I do remember Monaco in that game and it had impressive graphics. GT2 and GT3 are just the ultimate! If necessary I could get video but I think I wiped the game off my memory card.

Nah,don't bother with it.I just wanted to know if it was worth getting.Before it was relased you heard people saying,this is the GT3 killer blah blah blah.It seems it's nothing but a shadow of GT3.I think i'll pass.I doubt i'll be missing much.

nope just save your money and get Burnout 3 or something else like Toca 2. Your not missing anything from R-Racing evolution.

No offense, but I've tried this game. Its, ok, but not very impressive. What's with the ****en ambulance?

This game was ok on some parts. Reminds of SRS. Could have been better.
Man where's the mid-thumb smile?

Latest Posts

Back