[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
Yeah, for some reason the lag multiplicationalised on the recordings, rendering the entirety of Q1, Q2H1 and most of Q2H2 utterly useless, although, as I say if you can hear it (you had one job, Movie Maker), nothing much really happens.

You poor man, that program was the biggest headache I had when it came to making videos.

You poor man, that program was the biggest headache I had when it came to making videos.

Yeah, it's no top-of-the-line professional programme, but it'll have to do, for now at least. Who knows what the future may bring? :D

Yay, I made it through qualifying! Though I have a fairly good idea of how my race will go when it happens. Something like "power power power!!! What do the other two pedals do? Why isn't my car going very fast? Why is it on fire? ... Oh... It's not working. Uh, it wasn't my fault. A whale flew overhead and I was so distracted by the impending doom that I couldn't change gear and blew the engine... Yep."

These should help in the design process @rallymorten
shannons-logo.jpg

btn-header-logo.png

Yay, I made it through qualifying! Though I have a fairly good idea of how my race will go when it happens. Something like "power power power!!! What do the other two pedals do? Why isn't my car going very fast? Why is it on fire? ... Oh... It's not working. Uh, it wasn't my fault. A whale flew overhead and I was so distracted by the impending doom that I couldn't change gear and blew the engine... Yep."

Much has happened so far (I started a little early, I'll be quite busy in a few hours), but the flying whale hasn't come. Yet, at least..

Actually, it's pretty much done by now, unless there's anything you'd like to see added?

GTR2_2014_12_06_09_43_47_704.jpg GTR2_2014_12_06_09_43_57_105.jpg GTR2_2014_12_06_09_44_02_071.jpg

I made the outline of the car but I couldn't the right colors/sponsors but here they are:
th
Blue.jpg
Coca-Cola.jpg
th

upload_2014-12-6_7-33-41.png

White = Orange
Green = Blue
Coke Cola on hood, rear wing, and roof.
Craftsman on sides/ wheel arches, nose, the rear bumber.

Sorry for having you to do some work to make my car. Thanks for your patence and understanding. Cheers:cheers:

I'm not understanding the comment of the part of my car.... I actually got lucky because fortunately, my car finished on top 20 despite of losing the front bumper! :lol:

OK Rally, here are samurai's and swift's latest. I don't know why samurai's didn't change from the last image to the latest, but I did make an adjustment on it. I would like a shot of swift's front fascia, if I could.

Attachments

• Porsche GT3 swift's #50.png
    Porsche GT3 swift's #50.png
    240.9 KB · Views: 9
  • Porsche GT3 samurai's #17.png
    Porsche GT3 samurai's #17.png
    237.2 KB · Views: 10
Now this is weird..

I'm about to do voice recording for the race review of Porsche Cup, so I pick up me headphones, turn them on and make everything ready. So far, so good. Then, I notice they're making scratchy noices. I try turning them off and back on again to see if that helped.

It didn't.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it made it worse.

The scratching noises were gone(-ish).

In their place, however, was a woman who sounded like she was either on the phone or leading a monologue.

Not sure if possibly interrupting a phone call with my (to them) nonsense about Porsches is such a good idea..

Edit:

I've figured out the mystery.

My brother is playing Black Ops online with a friend from Australia (now that's ironic!), and it turns out somehow my mic (which I usually use to connect to my PS3.. but that's not even the one he's playing on!) figured it'd rather join in on that than just be my private speak-to, even though this mic and that PS3 has never even met each other :lol:

Last edited:
Now this is weird..

I'm about to do voice recording for the race review of Porsche Cup, so I pick up me headphones, turn them on and make everything ready. So far, so good. Then, I notice they're making scratchy noices. I try turning them off and back on again to see if that helped.

It didn't.

In fact, I'm pretty sure it made it worse.

The scratching noises were gone(-ish).

In their place, however, was a woman who sounded like she was either on the phone or leading a monologue.

Not sure if possibly interrupting a phone call with my (to them) nonsense about Porsches is such a good idea..

Edit:

I've figured out the mystery.

My brother is playing Black Ops online with a friend from Australia (now that's ironic!), and it turns out somehow my mic (which I usually use to connect to my PS3.. but that's not even the one he's playing on!) figured it'd rather join in on that than just be my private speak-to, even though this mic and that PS3 has never even met each other :lol:

Illuminati confirmed? Still, glad you got it sorted. :cheers:

Made some changes/additions to my special event livery. Could someone preview it for me?

Attachments

• 14003_PORSCHE_996GT3RS_BODY2.png
    14003_PORSCHE_996GT3RS_BODY2.png
    305.3 KB · Views: 10
Back