[RACE][GTR2] RACE GTR2 Series - Porsche Cup - GTR2 mod released!

• Thread starter rallymorten
  • 1,187 comments
I'm honestly not sure if/when I'll be able to do it (major assignment going on right now), and it might even be necessary to slightly modify it "on the go" so to say.
Ok it's fine. Do it when you have time. No need to rush.

Looks like a bit too much AI Corner Grip Usage= in yer .PLR file, either that or that AIW is just really bad. :lol: Oh well, rock on for Jarama!

Well at least the season will consist only of Natural Terrain Circuits, Street circuits just don't register with the AI.

Here is my idea paint just to have something on the car and now I'm kinda interested to see how it actually looks.

@Frizbe Hope you don't mind improving yours abit:

frizbe-porsche-jpg.269799

I made the outline of the car but I couldn't the right colors/sponsors but here they are:
th
Blue.jpg
Coca-Cola.jpg
th

View attachment 268021
White = Orange
Green = Blue
Coke Cola on hood, rear wing, and roof.
Craftsman on sides/ wheel arches, nose, the rear bumber.
Sorry for having you to do some work to make my car. Thanks for your patence and understanding. Cheers:cheers:

I'm honestly not sure if/when I'll be able to do it (major assignment going on right now), and it might even be necessary to slightly modify it "on the go" so to say.

I decided to take the load off your hands and do it myself. Hope this is satisfactory:

rcb929-porsche-jpg.269806

I just went with what was provided, hope you like.

Attachments

• Frizbe Porsche.jpg
    Frizbe Porsche.jpg
    215.3 KB · Views: 24
  • rcb929 Porsche.jpg
    rcb929 Porsche.jpg
    224.5 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
Looks like a bit too much AI Corner Grip Usage= in yer .PLR file, either that or that AIW is just really bad. :lol: Oh well, rock on for Jarama!

It could be either, really, although they do work just fine on some of the (many) street circuits I have. Oh well, we all have that one friend :lol:

Well at least the season will consist only of Natural Terrain Circuits, Street circuits just don't register with the AI.

@Frizbe Hope you don't mind improving yours abit:

frizbe-porsche-jpg.269799

I decided to take the load off your hands and do it myself. Hope this is satisfactory:

rcb929-porsche-jpg.269806

I just went with what was provided, hope you like.
Perfect @RACECAR. The secondary livery is just the colors reversed. Thank you so much though for the help. :cheers:

Do any of you guys use GIMP 2.8? Cause I'm going to try again on making a custom livery again but I will need help.

If you're working with layers, delete the one that says "PAINT HERE" and create another one with whatever name you want..

Speaking of liveries:

SNIPPED...Look at the post

I believe that to be all I owe 👍

@DurWinning, a few more tweaks, but is everything set as you'd like?

Here are the updates. This probably won't fix samurai's or swift's cars, but it's close enough. BTW, the ratio seems to be around a 1:1.170 ratio body-to-front bumper.

And yes, the red stripes on swift's front were off-hue. That's also been fixed.

Attachments

• Porsche GT3 Dur's #20.png
    Porsche GT3 Dur's #20.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 9
  • Porsche GT3 samurai's #17.png
    Porsche GT3 samurai's #17.png
    237.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Porsche GT3 swift's #50.png
    Porsche GT3 swift's #50.png
    247.2 KB · Views: 8
Looks good. One thing though. Can you add a small logo for Pepsi as a nod to my car in the Nascar series?

Back