Seasonal event Mazda

TheAlmightyhunt
Hi, I can't complete this particular event with the mazda RX-7. I was hoping that someone could give me some tips on this track and for tuning the car.

Last edited:
Hi, I can't complete this particular event with the mazda RX-7. I was hoping that someone could give me some tips on this track and for tuning the car.

Hi, I did this race on my second attempt and overtook the 1st place car half way round on the last lap.

I just fitted the full suspension and transmission parts, the flywheel, clutch, and prop shaft and the catalytic part for the increased bhp then just lowered and stiffened the suspension and lowered the max speed to 121 if i recall.

Edit: Oh and tcs + abs on 1, everything else off

i think this event was pretty easy. got first on my first try.
just fitted the fixed sports suspension, flywheel and clutch.

the key i think is not to light up the rears and drift it too much out of the corners.
BUT make sure to take the ASM off, as it slows u down a lot when u put the power down.

the most time that we can make i think are in the last 2 corners.
especially on the last corner, here you can brake very late and do out in (cutting the apex a little bit onto the grass) and out very wide onto the straight.

I managed to win quite easily on my first attempt, I passed the 1st place car crossing the line to begin the last lap. No aids other than ABS 1. You need to accelerate smoothly out of the corners, and lap as consistently as you can, pass each car as soon as you catch them (as in the other races). Cut right across the concrete in the corners before the first tunnel to keep your momentum. (edit: and do what dadarjapit said with the last two)

I also used the sports cat, full suspension and transmission (shortened the default setting by 3 clicks, 140mph I think), clutch and sports flywheel.

Height: -10/-10
Rate: 5.2/5.0
Damper: 4/4 4/4
ARB: 3/3
Camber: 1.0/0.5
Toe: .05/.05
Brakes: 4/2

Last edited:
I used the fixed sports suspension, a sports intake filter, some drivetrain mods and changed the brake bias to 10 at the front and rear to win this race. Try to lap in the 1:38s or 1:37s for the first couple laps, then do 1:36s for the last 3.

I did this race on 2 accounts. 1st one I ran 2 times took 2nd of the first try 1st and the second try. I used fully adjustable tranny as well as best drivetrain and suspension parts and minor engine mod, manifold I think.

2nd account I used the close ratio 6 speed tranny after failign to win with the stock tranny. Ended up running it 3 times once with stock tranny and took 2nd. Next with the close ratio 6 speed finished right on the 1st place car but still second. 3rd time I took the lead on the 4th lap and was way ahead at the end.

I managed to win quite easily on my first attempt, I passed the 1st place car crossing the line to begin the last lap. No aids other than ABS 1. You need to accelerate smoothly out of the corners, and lap as consistently as you can, pass each car as soon as you catch them (as in the other races). Cut right across the concrete in the corners before the first tunnel to keep your momentum. (edit: and do what dadarjapit said with the last two)

I also used the sports cat, full suspension and transmission (shortened the default setting by 3 clicks, 140mph I think), clutch and sports flywheel.

That bit right there will save you a load of time 👍

Back