Seasonal Tuning Challenge 2 :It's over. Thanks for coming :D

• Thread starter krenkme
  • 709 comments
That's what you said about the Beat, and you finished in the top five!!! :dopey:

I know but that was when I accidentally chose a fast car. Now my terrible driving can win me a car. :D

C-ZETA
I might go for this.

All I have to do of course, is do the seasonal first.:lol:

Me too :lol:. I haven't even started it :dunce:

Theo777
You can count me in... Im sure I have some tune for a low powered FF around here somewhere. :dopey:

You have tunes for low power cars? I learn something new every day :dopey

VTiRoj
What if I just add 10 seconds to everyone's time? That way every car gets sandbagged fairly. :dopey:

Oddly that DOES seem fair :lol:

lldantell
how to join this race

Pick tuner, tester, or both. Send out FR on PSN to the people you need. Have fun :dopey:

krenkme
Me too :lol:. I haven't even started it :dunce:

And on that note, it's time for me to start drafting ideas.

I've already found one candidate in the form of a car I absolutely adore, but I've already tuned it and there isn't much room to tune it from stock to the challenge limits. I might just use what I have really. I have a 106 S16 lying around somewhere...

Onboy123
I'm expecting you to be faster than old man Krenkme over there anyways. :lol:

Now…which route to take…? The fun slidey FF or the safe and steady shopping cart……

…Hmm…Krenkme, drive hard and be gentle with the throttle this time round, Imma going nuts for this round. :D

I think i will be on the safe and steady shpping cart . Iam using controller and g27 wheel so my tune is mixxy between both . And if i need to send FR REQ for the drivers here is it the same name or deffernt in psn !? :-)

C-ZETA
And on that note, it's time for me to start drafting ideas.

I've already found one candidate in the form of a car I absolutely adore, but I've already tuned it and there isn't much room to tune it from stock to the challenge limits. I might just use what I have really. I have a 106 S16 lying around somewhere...

So, should I pencil you in as tuna then?

NEWDRIVER2
I think i will be on the safe and steady shpping cart . Iam using controller and g27 wheel so my tune is mixxy between both . And if i need to send FR REQ for the drivers here is it the same name or deffernt in psn !? :-)

Not all names are the same on PSN. I am on my phone app, so PSN names do not show. When I can I will link everyones PSN name to there GTP name... but for now you'll just have to check for yourself. Sorry :(
lldantell
i picked a tester and this is the only did i have to too.oh and i tune my cars so they would grip like a f1 car

Okay, maybe I didn't explain it correctly. If you want to be a tuner, you tune the car you want to use and when done place it on share for all the testers to run it. If you want to be a tester, make sure all tuners are on your friends list on PSN, and test all the cars in the seasonal. Or you can do both. I hope that helps clears it up.

So do you want to tune, test or both? :dopey:

Okay, maybe I didn't explain it correctly. If you want to be a tuner, you tune the car you want to use and when done place it on share for all the testers to run it. If you want to be a tester, make sure all tuners are on your friends list on PSN, and test all the cars in the seasonal. Or you can do both. I hope that helps clears it up.

ok and tune

He's probably in as a tuner, though I'll leave it to him to give the final confirmation, but it's probably that.

In like....uh, someone who is in. :embarrassed:

Tuner only for this one. Gonna make you guys drive my awful bubble-ish car! :mischievous:

Just did a quick run with my car which shall be known from now on as Marshmallow Justice, 1:58.xxx fastest lap. Not sure if that's good or not, but it drives well for an experimental car. :D

Back