Sexy & mean car pic thread.

• Thread starter Poverty
  • 4,596 comments
More GC8 love from me. I really adore these Subaru R-Sti project cars that some people do. I really want to try it someday, when I have more money and I'm more car mechanic sabby.

july12.jpg

NpBBBlu.jpg

42afa23e319111e4f38e267183719232.jpg

I'm biased, since I drive one of this car's relatives, but I really like the look of this rare tuner edition Trooper (Isuzu Bighorn Irmscher):

e317bc1bd18f9f4cc6aef253a1a0703c.jpg

P.S: I always seem to have the opposite view to the majority when it comes to Ferrari designs. E.g., I think the F430 is amazing (I love it) and the F458 awkward (I don't like it).

Last edited:
The only way to make the last generation of the Gallardo sexy is to hide the newly-designed 'teeth'. It certainly worked on the LP570-4 SC:

2014-lamborghini-gallardo-lp-570-4-squadra-corse-970x0.jpg

I think the front of the 360 is a bit bland, but the rear is one of the best looking on any car when it has the black mesh.

ferrari-challenge-stradale-wallpaper.jpg

ferrari-360-spider-automotive-cars-pictures-004.jpg

This is the meanest looking car I have ever seen. If I seen this behind me I would drive off the side of the road because this Challenger would annihilate me anyways.

the_srt10_challenger_modified_by_azest911-d30iul1.jpg

Am I the only one that thinks these look like an Audi? I've been a huge Mustang fan practically since I was a toddler, but I'm not feeling these. Maybe it'll grown on me though; the early [*ed. 4th-gens, not 5th-gens] have recently become my possible favorite when modded correctly (mainly just lowered on some proper-offset wheels).

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks these look like an Audi? I've been a huge Mustang fan practically since I was a toddler, but I'm not feeling these. Maybe it'll grown on me though; the early 5th-gens have recently become my possible favorite when modded correctly (mainly just lowered on some proper-offset wheels).
That's an unusual car to compare this too as most people think of Aston Martins or Ford Fusions when seeing the 2015 Mustang, but yes; it's an design that has to grow on you I suppose.

^ I miss having that van in Gran Turismo.

RandomCarGuy, this is what comes into my head when I see the 2015 Mustang:

2013-audi-rs5-02-0812-de.jpg

Whenever I see the new mustang, I see the roofline of a BRZ/F-RS/ GT86, along with Audi headlights and those god awful new style triple taillights. Just make a remake of the 1970s Mustangs, just with modern technology. The only way to fix the new mustang is to get rid of it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back