Show your drag cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
United States
Fayetteville/NC
While checking out the other armpit of the site I stumbled upon a thread where they post pics of their drift cars and thought it would be cool for us to do the same. I'll go 1st!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I'll post some more later. Lets see what you guys got! 👍

I'll have to take some pics of mine. I've got over 60 cars tuned, if not more I have to find in my cars that aren't favorited.

This is a berry good idea 👍

Thanks, not one of my own though lol. 👍

That's a gorgeous photo of the RM Dodge :drool:
I hope it's a Dodge hahaha

Fixed lol. Thanks! 👍

I'll have to take some pics of mine. I've got over 60 cars tuned, if not more I have to find in my cars that aren't favorited.

My fav list is full with drag cars plus about another 30 or so in my garage lol. It's funny I have all these cars and some of them I've only driven a couple times. Quite a few that I keep forgetting I have lol.

Looking forward to everyone's pics! 👍

kleomenis5582
I had every car guys every single one of them
Except some special dlc cars from other regions

I'm seriously considering purchasing another DLC, what should I purchase?

kleomenis5582
Take the one with X2011 man and all the other cars!!!
Its the best for me cause it gives you more than the other!!!

I have the free X2010 which I think is sufficient haha.

As for the TC's, I don't know. I really want to get the Black Edition.

You have the 20 million CR Miura? wow...

Ive got 3....and the 20 mill Ford and Ferrari's lol.... (and 8 x1's) but all that came a long time ago when money was WAY easier to get.... (10-12 mill in 20 minutes...ahh the good old glitching days)

You do know their is an achievement for spending all your cash at once? Its called "Penniless" (witch is a great name for an achievement if i do say so myself.)

Ive got 3....and the 20 mill Ford and Ferrari's lol.... (and 8 x1's) but all that came a long time ago when money was WAY easier to get.... (10-12 mill in 20 minutes...ahh the good old glitching days)

You do know their is an achievement for spending all your cash at once? Its called "Penniless" (witch is a great name for an achievement if i do say so myself.)

Yup I got it early though, like within the first week of having the game.

I've got every single car thats more expensive that 8 mil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back