Show your drag cars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's more than 7 sausages in the taco. Actually a taco with sausages is delicious.

You like 7 sausages in you and think its delicious? Wow, maybe my world famous sausage will fit then..

But you've got to get the special taco sauce from the sausage with the perfect amount of clam juice to get the spice for the taco absolutely perfect!!!

swara quit fondling those balls with your fork, PTK won't be able to concentrate on getting his spicey sausage sauce for your taco with 7 sausages!

In MY TACO. Which, by the way, is very big.

Yeahh Im sure its big if you fit all that sausage in it...

swara quit fondling those balls with your fork, PTK won't be able to concentrate on getting his spicey sausage sauce for your taco with 7 sausages!

yes.

Slashfan
But you've got to get the special taco sauce from the sausage with the perfect amount of clam juice to get the spice for the taco absolutely perfect!!!

But I like ptk's meatballs, they taste exceptionally appetizing. They're like an Italian dish.

But I like ptk's meatballs, they taste exceptionally appetizing. They're like an Italian dish.

Better than an Italian dish...and I'm Cecilian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahh those were the days. Good times

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back