SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
and that concludes my.. "why fm.net is a joke"

ive been banned 5 times before and had 2 permabans.. yet i post a potato poll.

saying should dave be foorced to have a potato on his car at all times..

i get banned for "attacking other members" till the 15... 5 days ban?

yet if you post a picutre of nelson.. insta permaban lolol

Yup, the forums and every onlin feature on the game, so I startplaying GT5 again.

I wish i never stopped playing this game TBH, would of saved me wasting my money on FM4.

and that concludes my.. "why fm.net is a joke"

ive been banned 5 times before and had 2 permabans.. yet i post a potato poll.

saying should dave be foorced to have a potato on his car at all times..

i get banned for "attacking other members" till the 15... 5 days ban?

yet if you post a picutre of nelson.. insta permaban lolol

Yea, that place really is a joke. Mods do whatever they like. It's one rule for some another for others. All power hungry 🤬

Don't get me wrong I miss the livery editor, engine swaps and drivetrain swaps. but with weather, night driving, a whole load of different cars and custom tracks, I prefer this game.

yeah all gt5 really needs is a livery editor.. but at that.. i dont care, cos i could'nt paint anway lol

Nice team fail over on FM adam, let me tell you a story about a time long before most were there let alone here, there was once a group of elitist sheep that had the idea that their product was better and was going to be better than our product. Now after years of being shamed by our family, and having gained power from their sheeplike abilities, they are somewhat sore that they were and are very very wrong, proven by the great migration of kids today. Just remember though, the true veterans will always be around, like it or not. Have a nice day playing games.

Didn't read a word of that, so please leave as it still looks like you're butthurt about Cro kickig you from the team.

Goodbye.

Was simply filling you in since you only came into the FM world like at the end of forza 2 right? Cro was funny, you really think I cared? wow, I got recruited like the next day by a better team, after about 5 invites per day until I gave in to a team. No hard feelings adam, but clearly you hold Cros' pocket so whatever, Anyways to the OP: Sup homie? MMMM the turbos are in, the Tein suspension is here, the nismo metal gasket kit is on the way and a Link ECU is being prepped for tuning, send you some vids of how people have fun in real life when they actually try to. As opposed to...

Seriously dude, get some maturity about you. You ain't half bad, just a bit of a loner.

ERM, public forum buddy. Also since Pwner is still on my FL and we still talk and he is the OP, I don't think you have any say whatsoever, now please act your age. I'm tryin to be nice and I never said nothing to you before so erm, rudeness for what? Does Cros' pain seep through his pocket to you? Good day.

is it just me or..

when you look at fadam's post "good for you, now go away." then look at his avatar.. does it go perfectly together? :L

Yea, my heart aches for Cro.

Tryig to be nice? By telling me that the team failed on Forza and how much of an elitest you are because you been playing video games longer then me? I think you should try acting your age and stop trying to troll and go have some real life fun 👍

Oh and If you're talking to Pwner, don't mention me in your 1st post in this thread.

First off, read then interpret, 'there was a group of elitists' where did I say me? Nevermind, it was a group of people the FM2 latecomers and FM3 wannabes looked up to and admired/envied because they knew what a Kouki was. You had been saying you were going to get deliberately banned from there back when I drifted with you, are you trying to say you had to wait to follow others' footsteps before you jumped ship, so I don't see why the fail comment hurt your feelings, I'm sawwy. Oh and on the real life fun, what was yours? selling your now banned xbox the excitement of the week? Ask Pwner, I'm doing something, you'll never get to do or afford. So just keep the virtual DK dream alive yo!

Oh and if your going to try and sound cool, at least use legible sentences, your last little add-on does not make sense.

Have a nice day, Pwner.

This is spar......gtp!

EDIT: I log in one time after months and i'm auto-trolling eh, life is like a herd of sheep, It's cool to follow others wherever they go/whatever they do.

I don't think I ever said I'm going to get deliberatly banned from there. Oh, and it's just my gamertage on Forza, so I think I'll keep my Xbox and play other games on live, thanks. Hahah, you make me out to be some poor little tramp, I couldn't care what you're doing to be honest.

Oh and I'm not trying to sound cool or be a "virtual DK"

Yep, I'm a sheep. Bahh

Nice team fail over on FM adam, let me tell you a story about a time long before most were there let alone here, there was once a group of elitist sheep that had the idea that their product was better and was going to be better than our product. Now after years of being shamed by our family, and having gained power from their sheeplike abilities, they are somewhat sore that they were and are very very wrong, proven by the great migration of kids today. Just remember though, the true veterans will always be around, like it or not. Have a nice day playing games.

Was simply filling you in since you only came into the FM world like at the end of forza 2 right? Cro was funny, you really think I cared? wow, I got recruited like the next day by a better team, after about 5 invites per day until I gave in to a team. No hard feelings adam, but clearly you hold Cros' pocket so whatever, Anyways to the OP: Sup homie? MMMM the turbos are in, the Tein suspension is here, the nismo metal gasket kit is on the way and a Link ECU is being prepped for tuning, send you some vids of how people have fun in real life when they actually try to. As opposed to...

Seriously dude, get some maturity about you. You ain't half bad, just a bit of a loner.

ERM, public forum buddy. Also since Pwner is still on my FL and we still talk and he is the OP, I don't think you have any say whatsoever, now please act your age. I'm tryin to be nice and I never said nothing to you before so erm, rudeness for what? Does Cros' pain seep through his pocket to you? Good day.

First off, read then interpret, 'there was a group of elitists' where did I say me? Nevermind, it was a group of people the FM2 latecomers and FM3 wannabes looked up to and admired/envied because they knew what a Kouki was. You had been saying you were going to get deliberately banned from there back when I drifted with you, are you trying to say you had to wait to follow others' footsteps before you jumped ship, so I don't see why the fail comment hurt your feelings, I'm sawwy. Oh and on the real life fun, what was yours? selling your now banned xbox the excitement of the week? Ask Pwner, I'm doing something, you'll never get to do or afford. So just keep the virtual DK dream alive yo!

Oh and if your going to try and sound cool, at least use legible sentences, your last little add-on does not make sense.

Have a nice day, Pwner.

This is spar......gtp!

EDIT: I log in one time after months and i'm auto-trolling eh, life is like a herd of sheep, It's cool to follow others wherever they go/whatever they do.

Cool story bro! Tell it again.

In other news

I'm heading on GT5 - who the 🤬 is joining me?!​

No need to quote it all, Sean, you dafty, lol.

I might jump online in a little while, just doing some things.

No need to quote it all, Sean, you dafty, lol.

I might jump online in a little while, just doing some things.

Wanted to make sure I got his whole story in! :sly:
Good - Want some SFX sliding!

Decent little lobby then, Sean 👍

Yeah we got door-2-door quite a bit! I was a little disappointed that out of everybody I messaged asking to join, only you came! Eddy tried... but he got D/C'd :\

Back