SlideFX -- Did we tandem?

• Thread starter SFX_Pwner
  • 1,797 comments
He has Kazama in his name, of course he's elitist...lol. I'd be done for Time attack btw, sounds great.

I go into the city today and then come back to Kazama talking smack? what the hell? o.o

I laughed at Joe's comment... Anyway.. Anyone doing the Matsuri? My feet hurt. :(

I think the OP is just about finished now. Just need Bk to whip up some sweet graphics and we'll be stylin'.
@Fadam - I knoooooooooooooooow! You don't think I'm having withdrawals?

Got my wheel and it works. Couldn't test it properly, but I can steer, shift, accelerate and brake. Will have to see if I can get my clutch to work somehow and the gear shifter. Will do that tomorrow tho. Got a friend over and we're watching the Wok World Championship lol.

That quality is stunning! lol, nice video Adam, I wish I were that smooth on the controller.

Leave my phone alone! Haha. The CSL feels sooo nice, even on hards!

I tried to join about 10 past 8 but it was full.

Try again now... couple of people have left. XD

Fadam, heat the iron?

Bks, your an internet kinda guy :P Orange sent out a new modem 4/5 days ago now. So I've tried to reset my Netgear router to default factory setting, so I upated the information on the router configeration page, but it would not connect to the internet again the ADSL light is on but the internet one is red/not on. I also have a Belkin one that I used to use when we were on talktalk to replace their rubbish simply bad ones they where supplying us with, how could I reset that to connect to the current Orange connection?

0, I think I'm going to try out -2

Yeah try -2 out. You obviously won't be as smooth as a wheel but it does help in my opinion.
@Adam - You like my track? I love that last big corner and you can get some nice entries into those first 2 turns as well.

The other day you said you were going to melt your face of with a iron if we kept on talking about internet stuff lol.

Oh, haha. I seen one thing about internet and just didn't read it.

Back