SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All but 1 I think. lol

You jackass. I only had one night to play them
so far, was only going for golds and my friend was doin them as well (poorly) but Im about to get on there in a sec. Gonna work on the rest of the golds on mediums then do the hards. Screw the extreme ones for now, not til Ive platinumed the others.

You jackass. I only had one night to play them
so far, was only going for golds and my friend was doin them as well (poorly) but Im about to get on there in a sec. Gonna work on the rest of the golds on mediums then do the hards. Screw the extreme ones for now, not til Ive platinumed the others.

:(

I've got plat on most of them up through the hards iirc. I've been through the extremes once so far and they seemed oddly difficult so it'll be a bit before I get back to those.. I'll prob plat everything else as well before I try them again.

Still no sign of my PS3. WTF!
Does anyone know if you can go and pick things up from the depot instead of waiting for them to deliver it?

Still no sign of my PS3. WTF!
Does anyone know if you can go and pick things up from the depot instead of waiting for them to deliver it?

i would think that you could, i know you definitely can if your using royal mail

Blarg. fml.

I can't believe they aint delivered it yet, useless shower of poops!
They deliever on Saturdays, but i am very doubtful of it coming today knowing my luck.

I have a PS3 but haven't unboxed it yet, and am waiting on GT5, but I did create a PSN ID last night via the PSN website but no its not "synched to a console" or whatever yet. Hopefully that isn't an issue when I try to sign in to the SFX_Adavicro account for the first time on my PS3.

@ Squirrel, I concur my friend. I concur.

it shouldn't be an issue normally, once yr online i can add you. :)

Chapman, youre such a helpful guy. I saw you on TV last night when I was watching WRC in Wales. You were on the side of a hairpin in a motorcycle with a sidecar, which coincidentally occupied by a sheep in a bike helmet. I laughed :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back