SlideFX -- We're recruiting. The requirements? Hands and eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
chapman, youre such a helpful guy. I saw you on tv last night when i was watching wrc in wales. You were on the side of a hairpin in a motorcycle with a sidecar, which coincidentally occupied by a sheep in a bike helmet. I laughed :)
lmfao!

Well that's one way to get a PS3 early ;D. Mum gave me mine tonight. Funny thing about it was she only gave it to me cause she couldnt get the internet to work >_<. Oh well I ain't complaining. Now I just have to get my hands on GT5. :D

BkS
Well that's one way to get a PS3 early ;D. Mum gave me mine tonight. Funny thing about it was she only gave it to me cause she couldnt get the internet to work >_<. Oh well I ain't complaining. Now I just have to get my hands on GT5. :D

Grats 👍

BkS
Cheers. I need to get a headset aswell though. I didn't get one with the bundle >_<

Most of us don't have headsets yet, although im getting some Turtle Beach PX21's for Christmas

Yeah :P I dying to play GT5 now since I have my PS3. Same I gotta wait on the damn thing updating... it's been nearly 4 hours and I'm only at 14% :'( PS3's are soooooooooo slow at updating. I may just cancel it, and download it from the PSN site.

Cause my PS3 is using the wireless atm, since I ain't got no wired connections free :( and the Laptop is on a wired connection atm, since it's replaced my PC till I can fix it XD.

I've still to recover my PSN XD can't even do that without updating :( bloody updates. should be called UpdateStation not PlayStation >_< but yeah I will.. Fadam23 right?

I have Dirt 2, Uncharted & Killzone 2. Haven't played Uncharted or Killzone 2 yet, but I played Dirt 2 with the DFGT and it was just horrid. I only got 90* each way, and I just thought, no this is a controller game :L. Hopefully GT5 is better with the wheel >_<

Did you really just compare how the wheel is on Dirt 2 and GT5, you sir eneed a slap

What else on PS3 would be worth getting apart from GT5?

Little Big Planet 2 comes out in January 2011 or close to it. The oldschool platformer in me is dying to play that game. Other than that, GT5 is all ya need.

Did you really just compare how the wheel is on Dirt 2 and GT5, you sir eneed a slap

Not exactly, more so of informing the masses how crap Dirt 2 is with a wheel :L

Adam, I was wondering if theres any good drift sections on HSR. I use to love that track back in the day.

Ahh, i've not drifted it yet, but it might be hard for a drift section cause of the high speed of the corners

Ahh, i've not drifted it yet, but it might be hard for a drift section cause of the high speed of the corners

I figure there has to be at least 3 linkable corners, I could be wrong though. Doesn that track have rain as well?

Yea, i'm pretty sure it does. I'll have a look after i finished watching this thing on tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back