SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
Awesome set! :drool: This is something I want as a legitimate option for GT6 - the ability to photoshoot 'off track' in the normally restricted areas of the tracks. Well done. 👍 :)

Well done off track shots! Faves are #3, 7 and 8! 👍
:cheers:
fiiiiiantastic shots!!! :drool::drool::drool:
Thanks.:)
I would pay to have a copy of your skills.
And you know what, I would take the money, just find a mad scientist who can create a skill-copier.:lol:
Wow wow wow ! Amazing set :drool: :drool: :drool:
#6,7 are awesome 👍
That's what I do.:sly:
Awesome set! :drool: This is something I want as a legitimate option for GT6 - the ability to photoshoot 'off track' in the normally restricted areas of the tracks. Well done. 👍 :)
Yes, yes, yes!
Free roam FTW, and we don't need like a whole city, just allow us to drive around these track locations, make 'em a little bigger.
Wow, this is a great gallery, I can't believe I've never seen it before. Mad respect!
Hope to see you back here then.:)
Fantastic lighting! :eek:👍
Thanks.👍
;)👍 :drool:👍 :)👍
Cheers, man.
Holy Shiiiiiiii.....:drool:

The last page is absolutely fantastic! Especially the SL set in Monza! 👍
Then this next set is just for you.:dopey:
The whole set is excellent but this one is awesome 👍
Spent a lot of time working on it, thx.
Outstanding work with the R35. Diferent and original 👍:).
Just what I like to do.:)

Pure eye candy!
As well as your comment.:)
Amazing atmosphere :drool: :drool: :drool:
Awesome 👍👍👍
Thanks man.:D
Brilliant set. very atmospheric.
Thx, Lee.👍
+1 Atmosphere in bucket loads! 👍 👍
Just what I intended to do.;)
Beautiful set, great mood ! 👍
:cheers:
Fantasticly atmospheric set, SMfan!
Thanks, MM.:D

Raaaaandoms!:mad:

+

SergeyShatokhin's shot

I rarely comment on here because it sucks to post on a PS3, but I gotta say, your work is simply EPIC. All of it. 👍

If you like we could do a SSRX out of the bounds shooting together? :dopey: I'd love to see your picture style on one of my GT-Rs!

BAWS!
Awesome tones, loving every bit of this update.
Thanks, man.:D
Sweeet!Great update,amazing randoms!:drool::drool::drool::drool:
:cheers::crazy:
SVX
Please excuse me while I pick my jaw up from the floor.

:eek:
It's okay man, no prob.:sly:
Love the Delta shots!
Thx.:)
Beautifull set:drool:. Especially the F40:crazy:.
Thank you.👍
Holy moly... :drool:

It's perfect.
I appreciate it, slzk.:)
Nice colour and tones! :drool:👍
:dopey::dopey::dopey:
Fantastic update! 👍

Great style of editing.
Thanks!
OMG ! Dat Camaro (especially second shot) :drool: :drool: :drool:
Awesome update 👍👍👍
Ahh, you're too kind.
I love this one. Perfect :drool:
Good choice.;)
I rarely comment on here because it sucks to post on a PS3, but I gotta say, your work is simply EPIC. All of it. 👍

If you like we could do a SSRX out of the bounds shooting together? :dopey: I'd love to see your picture style on one of my GT-Rs!
Thanks again, Kai. Guess our shoot didn't go all that well, but we can still try sumn else.

______________________________________​

Guys, a couple of days ago I realized I'm have not been making new shots for the last 2-3 weeks, and frankly, I doubt I'm going to in the close (really close) future. This is due to a couple of facts: 1 - I have to spend more time on studying and preparing, and 2 - I don't really feel the need to shoot anymore... I don't have any new ideas and don't feel enthusiastic about taking GT5 pics anymore. So... it's not retirement... but I kinda want to make clear that I'm will be posting less stuff here, and my activity on GTP is gonna be even less consistent than it is now.

I still have some unposted pictures though, like these:

I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

well i hope you can join the photoshootings from time to time just for fun :)

cheers mate

Great shots SMfan, I really like how some of the pictures show the car in action and then the first picture just has a atmosphere of the car chilling in front of a sunset after finishing a hard race. 👍 Good stuff :D
Btw, answering your speech. I had that feeling some time ago too, when I wasn't posting for months in my gallery. It just feels like everything that could be done, was done. And you can't really come out with anything new, well anyway. You did a great job, 89 pages of pure awesome photography and editing. And like nanabu said, post a set once in a while or join a competition just for the fun :cheers:

Back