SMfan's Gallery |CLOSED| TLGT 2&3 - 14.01.2014

• Thread starter SMfan
  • 2,317 comments
SMfan
1 - I have to spend more time on studying and preparing, and 2 - I don't really feel the need to shoot anymore... I don't have any new ideas and don't feel enthusiastic about taking GT5 pics anymore.

Same problem as mine. A reason for reason2 might be that GT5 doesn't have enough tracks and so you start to feel like you always made around 100 sets on that track :(

Beautiful set again... My favorites are the first one for its beautiful light and the fifth for its incredible depth of field (<-- i hope i don't make a mistake for this term in english)

For my part i have 80 pages to watch... So you will miss me in a few time ;)
(but i'm sure i will)

Wow!!! For a probably "last set" for the moment I just can say congrats, it's awesome!
Faves.....??? Hmmm...??? All!!!

Hoping you'll refind some new ideas soon and btw studies are "more important"!

See you!

Losing enthusiasm and having studies. Oh, that sounds so very familiar. Take a 5 month break and you'll want to shoot like you've never shot before again. :lol: But, on a serious note, I hope you'll find inspiration and continue updating this epic thread of photos. Your work is one of many that made me want to venture into photography in the first place.

The R34 are gorgeous as usual, no less from you on the department of photography. Great work. 👍

And yellow does work really well on the R34.

Studying is really important. I wish you all the best :cheers:
Hope you'll please all of us with your amazing shots from time to time.

Btw fantastic pictures ! :drool: :drool: :drool: 👍

8048301041_1ee4a0d69a_m.jpg

:drool: :bowdown:

I-know-that-feel-bro.jpg

well i hope you can join the photoshootings from time to time just for fun :)

cheers mate
Yeah, definitely hope so.:)
Great shots SMfan, I really like how some of the pictures show the car in action and then the first picture just has a atmosphere of the car chilling in front of a sunset after finishing a hard race. 👍 Good stuff :D
Btw, answering your speech. I had that feeling some time ago too, when I wasn't posting for months in my gallery. It just feels like everything that could be done, was done. And you can't really come out with anything new, well anyway. You did a great job, 89 pages of pure awesome photography and editing. And like nanabu said, post a set once in a while or join a competition just for the fun :cheers:
Guess that's what it's gonna be from now on. Some comp entries + shoots. However... this may be a lot actually.:lol:
SVX
Again.

But this time it broke my desk. :(

:P
Ooops, sorry dude.:guilty:
:lol:
Same problem as mine. A reason for reason2 might be that GT5 doesn't have enough tracks and so you start to feel like you always made around 100 sets on that track :(
Yeah, that's one of the big problems for sure. Also, I have to say that other forms of art kinda took over my mind recently.:rolleyes:
Beautiful set again... My favorites are the first one for its beautiful light and the fifth for its incredible depth of field (<-- i hope i don't make a mistake for this term in english)

For my part i have 80 pages to watch... So you will miss me in a few time ;)
(but i'm sure i will)
No mistake in that term, dude.:D And thanks.:)
Wow!!! For a probably "last set" for the moment I just can say congrats, it's awesome!
Faves.....??? Hmmm...??? All!!!

Hoping you'll refind some new ideas soon and btw studies are "more important"!

See you!
Well, that's the thing - studying doesn't take all of my time, in fact, the biggest difference from my school times are the 2.5 hours I spend every day on getting to/back from university. The problem is mostly the absence of inspiration or need to shoot.
Losing enthusiasm and having studies. Oh, that sounds so very familiar. Take a 5 month break and you'll want to shoot like you've never shot before again. :lol: But, on a serious note, I hope you'll find inspiration and continue updating this epic thread of photos. Your work is one of many that made me want to venture into photography in the first place.

The R34 are gorgeous as usual, no less from you on the department of photography. Great work. 👍

And yellow does work really well on the R34.
Whoa, always great to know you inspired someone. And a 5 month break seems more like self-torture.:lol:
Studying is really important. I wish you all the best :cheers:
Hope you'll please all of us with your amazing shots from time to time.

Btw fantastic pictures ! :drool: :drool: :drool: 👍
I hope so as well.:) And yeah, studying is obviously important, but I hope it's not going to completely get me away from photography (both virtual and real).
Mind blowing set :drool:. 3rd and 4th are way out there :D.
Thanks, Horde.:)
Thx, lilmann.👍

Well, I did manage to take some pics and edit them for the 2.0 comp.

One more thing.

If you like GOOD rap music (not some soulja boy:lol:), or if you just like good quality stuff, check out
CES CRU.
This group basically gave me the energy and inspiration to do this last set so I thought I should mention them.
Oh, and I just like promoting independent music.:)

Insane pictures as always! Really hope, that you're "small" retirement won't last too long.
Well, you can see what happened to my "retitement"...
^^^ +1. Top quality images these! :drool:
Thanks, Nato.:)
Amazing shots and editing ! :drool: :drool: :drool:
Sky is awesome in #3 👍
Thanks, Ilya, loved it myself.
The whole set is top notch quality, as for the music too!
Yay, you guys liked the music as well as the shots.:dopey:

So, in typical unpredictable SMfan fashion... I'm gonna post more pics soon, even though I've just announced that I'm taking a break. Guess now I'm taking a break from a break.:D

Why Am I back? Cause I got sick a couple of days ago and now basically all I can do is play GT and do sumn on my computer. So, I finally took more than 20 shots yesterday, which means the next set is gonna be pretty big. But since I'm still not sure sure how I'm gonna edit most of the pictures, here's a lil' preview for ya, inspired by getting slightly better after a terrible headache, I suppose.

YAY! ~^-^~
Stoked! :)

Thanks, Pascal.👍

So... one comment probably shows the non-interest in the GT-R set, and partly because of that its release is postponed. Instead I'm posting the LMP set (or actually a mix of sets).
In the pt.1 you can see the shots of a 908 taken offline, and shots of 4 LMPs on La Sarthe
from a shoot with KiroKai, Gtuned and astonmartindbr9s. Unfortunately, Garrett couldn't save the replay, so we won't be able to see his version of the set.
Anyway, this is Part one, Part two (probably smaller) is to follow sometime this week.

Love how on the shots you included my R10 on I either park or spin out. :lol:

Nice work! Love the darkness.

Last edited:
Super Awesome! Love the tones and mood. Love the shots themselves. Love it, love it, love it. :bowdown: :)

Edit: Oh yeah, I forgot to say.... Bring on the GT-R set! :D

Last edited:
You can export replays as savegames, then copy them and send them or am I wrong? :nervous:

Great shots anyway 👍

Latest Posts

Back