Spec FRS/BRZ/GT86 Challenge

• Thread starter djchon661
  • 389 comments
We should pick a new series so I know what kind of cars to get. Gt3 cars ?
We can all race the Mercedes Vision free gifted car since we all have that until everyone has enough money. Or pick a reasonable car like the 86 Toyota BRZ thing.

We can all race the Mercedes Vision free gifted car since we all have that until everyone has enough money. Or pick a reasonable car like the 86 Toyota BRZ thing.
Brz is always good, I'm looking at these new base gt 300 cars and there half million . I raised that much already and I'm slow . What if we shoot for a gt 300 in a few weeks . Maybe just testing for awhile. Can you paint those ?

What is a stock yard ?
Never mind just a dumb place to keep cars that you got .

Last edited:
What is a stock yard ?
Never mind just a dumb place to keep cars that you got .
DO NOT USE, there are a couple of threads about people losing cars in there. Seems kind of dumb anyway, the stockyard that is...and losing cars.

I tried out the Mercedes Vision car last night on sports softs at Apricot Hill. Nice car, good handling and brakes. It's a free car so everyone should pick it up. I think it would make a good one make series car.

Brz is always good, I'm looking at these new base gt 300 cars and there half million . I raised that much already and I'm slow . What if we shoot for a gt 300 in a few weeks . Maybe just testing for awhile. Can you paint those ?

GT300 sounds good. Do you want to hand out HP car guidelines or any GT300 is ok?

Can everyone get together this Wednesday night say 9pm eastern? We can start off with the Merc Vision ( free car ) and try out some tracks. Do some sprints. Etc. I also need to feel out the new lobby controls before we start a new season.

We're also going to have to do some recruiting as our numbers are growing thin. I might start running open lobby. And try to wrangle a few bodies. Maybe start doing that next week. Any other suggestions?

Can everyone get together this Wednesday night say 9pm eastern? We can start off with the Merc Vision ( free car ) and try out some tracks. Do some sprints. Etc. I also need to feel out the new lobby controls before we start a new season.

We're also going to have to do some recruiting as our numbers are growing thin. I might start running open lobby. And try to wrangle a few bodies. Maybe start doing that next week. Any other suggestions?
Open is a good start.

Got a 15th Anniv copy from Gamestop Saturday. Really diggin' the physics. Barely played any but I like it a lot. Love the Anniv cars and of course the Fit! Braking with standard brakes and no abs is easy but I'm locking up too much with the racing brakes. Hope PD puts a quick fix in for that nonsense. Doubt I'll be online any time soon. Sure miss the old days-I don't have much play time anymore.

Didn't Allin open a "club" page? I can't find it, but would be good for our random conversations.

New thread moved to GT6 race threads temporary home in section
Interest Checks & Competition Discussions
Same link in previous post.

hey im still intrested in racing with you guys but i'll wait until after christmas. Christimas hours are insane this year at ups i'll catch you guys on saterdays.

hey im still intrested in racing with you guys but i'll wait until after christmas. Christimas hours are insane this year at ups i'll catch you guys on saterdays.
Hey cB,
We have moved to JT's thread a couple posts up. Keep in touch there. We wont be doing anything series wise until after the holidays. Hope to catch up with you then bud!

Yeah cB. I thought you ditched us. Ha. Yeah. Get on the new thread so we know you found it.

Back