Special stage 7 , money and xp glitch

• Thread starter mohammad
  • 981 comments
Iran
Tehran
smjbj
so i joined a room
number of laps was 200
but someone was lapping the special stage track or something like this FAST , i mean by seconds.. it was like this
40/200
10 seconds later
45/200
& so on.

so i guess its some kinda exploit & the guy was doing this to get some good money/xp... does anyone know how to do this?

* Excuse my poor english

Last edited:
nope it was none of these , it was surely cheating , the guy even typed "CHEAT!!" in chatroom , lol.. i dont know what he was doing but im sure it was something AWESOME for getting easy money
i watched the race , it was like his car was spining in one area the laps were going up by the seconds ,,,,,

Some kind of exploit that allows you to cross the finish line and get credit for the lap by just spinning in circles?

FOUND IT, did a lap in 04.484 XD. Rubberband on the controller and im doing a laps in 8secs automaticly. 100laps left to see what i wil win=)

Ok the secret is gone. LOL
Talking clearly, you can make milion and sooo much exp in 20 mn [200 laps]
More than any endurance repeated for 10 times.

funn with this is that one person can grind for 15 others that just go arsing around on the track=)

The bad [but funny anyway] thing can be the traffic at the "enter" 15 idiot trying to get in first lol

For the past 2-3 days in a row, I've been in Free Run rooms at the Ring that have displayed Best Lap Times under 2 minutes.

One was 1:46.XXX and the other was 1:15.XXX.

Not sure if it's just a glitch or someone cheating.

disconnected after all that work

how do you even know where the start/finish line is after getting to that glitch part

new room:
1472-6399-8880-6896-7542

Gonna do a 25 lap race when we get 8 ppl in it. Just to see what the cashout wil be.

Join asap=)

For the past 2-3 days in a row, I've been in Free Run rooms at the Ring that have displayed Best Lap Times under 2 minutes.

One was 1:46.XXX and the other was 1:15.XXX.

Not sure if it's just a glitch or someone cheating.

Oh that was me. That's actually an hour and 46 minutes...

Wait what?

Is this on SSR5 Short, SSR5 or SSR7?

Seems like a pretty stupid glitch if you can do that. Does it only work online or something?

So is anyone going to explain how to do this or what? Also is it actually useful for grinding XP?

im level 38 would love to do this just to get to 40 so i can do the 24hr nurburgring.

Do i need other people in the room or can i do it solo and still get xp gain?

Man I would have thought this thread would be flaming!!!

Come on guys explain more, how do you get in the wall? Can you do it in your own lobby?

alright.. i hope they dont fix this for until 1month so we cann do this thinggg... i just did it
i came 4th & there was 5 of us
it took 16 minutes
i did 127 laps....

730 K Money + 230,000XP

dude i almost feel like your making a bad move by discussing this openly in a thread, this should move to the PM box or chatroom if you guys plan to all exploit this. because the secrecy factor is all out the window right now. just saying

Yeah this is getting patch tomorrow I know there is an update coming soon and it may patch this now or they will delay patch for this fix.

adeadsnipermatt
Yeah this is getting patch tomorrow I know there is an update coming soon and it may patch this now or they will delay patch for this fix.

So your saying you know when they're going to patch this tomorrow. And exactly how do you know this?

dude i almost feel like your making a bad move by discussing this openly in a thread, this should move to the PM box or chatroom if you guys plan to all exploit this. because the secrecy factor is all out the window right now. just saying

Why does it have to remain secret? was the BD exploit a secret? was the rubberbanding grinding a secret? was the duping cars a secret? etc etc

should not have even made the bloody thread if your just going to string people along.

Back