swara96's 1/4 drag tunes

• Thread starter Swara
  • 544 comments
Use swaras base tune from the ek and eg. Mix it up and see what you get. Most of my hondas run similar tunes any way.

Thats not going to work. You can use the suspension though.

hey guys can someone help me with a base tune for a EP3 04?
will apreciate the help.

This is a base tune work from here and it is not my best tune just in case you were expecting it to be a killer.
top speed to the left, 6th right, set your final so that in the top it reads between 125-135 play around with that and see what work best for you, 1st left, 5th right and play with 2nd and 3rd & 4th. play with ballast.

Sorry swara for invading your thread.

Can anyone try to tune the vertigo race car '04 the fastest I got in 1/4 mike is 9.157. I know all of y'all are better tuners and I don't want base tune I just want your time in a 1/4 mile that way I can compare time n try to figure out by myself how to tune.

Sorry for the run on sentences.

Can anyone try to tune the vertigo race car '04 the fastest I got in 1/4 mike is 9.157. I know all of y'all are better tuners and I don't want base tune I just want your time in a 1/4 mile that way I can compare time n try to figure out by myself how to tune.

Sorry for the run on sentences.

The poblem with all those race cars is trying to get the tires to catch a grip due to their power and weight, but IMO that is a fairly good time.

This is a base tune work from here and it is not my best tune just in case you were expecting it to be a killer.
top speed to the left, 6th right, set your final so that in the top it reads between 125-135 play around with that and see what work best for you, 1st left, 5th right and play with 2nd and 3rd & 4th. play with ballast.

Ok will try thanks. post my times later

No problem :)

Diogo G.
Update OP ? :sly:

I will get to that... School started for me so hopefully I should do it by the weekend.

swara96
I will get to that... School started for me so hopefully I should do it by the weekend.

CB16A2
For the hondas for example civic eg sir-ll 95

I think they should work fine, only the transmission should be changed.

Edit- sorry for double post!

Last edited by a moderator:
swara96
I think they should work fine, only the transmission should be changed.

Edit- sorry for double post!

Thanks swara you can help with a killer setting for ssr7 o you are specialized in 1/4 mile

OP sorta updated, props to Diogo :)

Finally. :dopey:

Btw somethings you gotta fill lol

On the samba bus I put for ??? , you got to fill because I don't know what is that tune for. ;) As for the R34 I wrote in bold under that you need to add more info. ;)

I am struggling with my EK. Currently running a 11.880. No mod. Your tunes are great, any suggestions would be appreciated.

Sulli84
All your tunes are slow you are an embarrassment

ea2fd868.jpg

They are base tunes, put up to help the uber-noob get pointed in the right direction and most are quite old. If your so fast why are you even trying them ??

Who is he an embarrassment to. Swara doesnt embarrass me and were on the same team. Im 100% positive the rest of the team feels the same way. Is he an embarrassment to you? Who are you? Your not on our team. Why in the world would you consider his "base tunes solely posted to help out new people get pointed in the right direction" to be embarrassing? You sir have made me sorry for the Austrillian/New Zeland community, for you are an embarrassment to them.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back