swara96's 1/4 drag tunes

• Thread starter Swara
  • 544 comments
r4a2g0
Who is he an embarrassment to. Swara doesnt embarrass me and were on the same team. Im 100% positive the rest of the team feels the same way. Is he an embarrassment to you? Who are you? Your not on our team. Why in the world would you consider his "base tunes solely posted to help out new people get pointed in the right direction" to be embarrassing? You sir have made me sorry for the Austrillian/New Zeland community, for you are an embarrassment to them.

thumbs the fudge up!!!! 👍

I have to say swara tunes are prolly better than yours

You realize, that when you say this, that most of the tunes posted on here are absolutely retarded and suck right? That was the way they were meant to be posted, so you can go right ahead and say what you want. They were for people to get an idea how to set them up. But until you take it to the track and find out they are even dead you won't know. They are way better than you anyways if you have to use their tunes so yeah. If you really have to use someones else tunes than you reserve no right to critique someones else tunes if you can't tune yourself. Don't even go there with me.

All your tunes are slow you are an embarrassment

Your an embarrassment for having to use his tunes. Again, you realize these aren't fast tunes right? Figure out what the hell you are talking about before posting. Thanks.

*sigh*

It really shouldn't still have to be mentioned: if you see a needlessly offensive post, instead of quoting it and trying to continue some sort of flamewar, report it and move along.

Posts deleted.

I dont think he will recieve the under 9 sec tune. He forgot to put the "or else" at the end of it.

Hey swara, I think the last couple of post is starting to make your thread to look like the Red Cross. :) I think the wrong message is been sent.

Can I request a Honda Inntegra DC5 '04 tune that can run a 11.500-600 on a 1/4 mile drag strip.

It appears your request was unseen, I don't think you make the font big enough or the request for one of the fastest Integras made clear enough. Also, as I have continued to mention, you forgot to add the "or else".

r4a2g0
It appears your request was unseen, I don't think you make the font big enough or the request for one of the fastest Integras made clear enough. Also, as I have continued to mention, you forgot to add the "or else".

:lol:

I don't even have that car broken in, I think I can make it do 11.5xx after I break it in.

Audi LeMans Quattro "Rocketlauncher" '03

Transmission
Put final 1000 away from full left
Put max speed all the way to the left
Put 4th, 5th, and 6th all the way to the right
1st gear= all the way to the left
2nd gear= 3/4 to the right
3rd gear= depends, put it like about 4/5 to the right.

Suspension
Ride height= minimum/maximum
Spring rate= both maximum
Dampers=
10/1
6/8
2/3

No camber or toe.

Have been getting a lot of requests for this car, so Enjoy!

Hey Swara, thanks for posting your tunes up bud. They've helped me learn a lot about tuning. Anyway, I used your "rocket launcher" tune on an Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 and it jumps off the line super quick. Not quite as fast as the LeMans but I'm still workin on the gears to see if I can get it to be competetive. I haven't really seen anybody tuning this car but it seems like it has good potential. Lemme know if you've messed with it or have any suggestions.

Hey Swara, thanks for posting your tunes up bud. They've helped me learn a lot about tuning. Anyway, I used your "rocket launcher" tune on an Audi Nuvolari Quattro '03 and it jumps off the line super quick. Not quite as fast as the LeMans but I'm still workin on the gears to see if I can get it to be competetive. I haven't really seen anybody tuning this car but it seems like it has good potential. Lemme know if you've messed with it or have any suggestions.

Thank you for using them, sir! :)

Unfortunately, I have not played with the Nuvolari, I'll try to get one and let you know! :D

Back