Team Hydro's 12 Round Drag Tournament: Round 6!

• Thread starter Slash
  • 339 comments

Slash

POWER BY FORD
Premium
United States
Indian Falls, NY
slashfan7964
Round 6's is the: TBA

Please submit your times via PM to Slashfan. I need all entries by Friday, September 14th, so results can be posted later on.

Last edited:
Nice! Our team kinda fell apart (GTDragKings) we lost our website (GtDragRacing.com) :( but we are still 4 members strong and we will get together and do our best with the scion!!

Lets bump this a bit ;)
0-60 2.990
0-100 7.074
CapeRingInside_4.jpg

CapeRingInside_3.jpg

CapeRingInside_2.jpg

CapeRingInside_1.jpg

CapeRingInside.jpg

Very nice! I love the size of those pipes just wish it had a big block Ford under it lol. Can't wait to see the time you get on this.

I was just wondering if you've come up with a point/prize structure yet since this is a multiple round tournament? And how is round 1 going to be counted? I'm asking to try to help organize and build interest in this event. People are motivated by being rewarded. For some its prizes, some a sense of accomplishment, and for others its just helping support their community.

Also for future events/rounds, maintain consistency. It can be discouraging for people to participate in future rounds when they have invested their free time into aquiring, breaking in, and tuning a car only to have the rug pulled out from under them halfway through the round due to a miscommunication about discussion of times.

You have an archive of over 1000 posts to use as reference for what works and what can be improved on. Make the best of it. Good luck! 👍

0-60 3.101 & 0-100 7.210 it doesn't mean anything yet, there is a faster one out there, need to get my tranny a bit tighter I can feel it in my first 3 gears.

Thought we were only supposed to post 0-60 times to keep a little more mystery to it, posting both is a bit too revealing of a tune

Thought we were only supposed to post 0-60 times to keep a little more mystery to it, posting both is a bit too revealing of a tune

I see your point. In fact, Slash, please write that we can only post 0-60 times! Thanks Mikey :)

I see your point. In fact, Slash, please write that we can only post 0-60 times! Thanks Mikey :)

Slash already posted on at least 3 occasions that only 0-60 times were to be posted. That and round 1's blowup is probably a little frustrating.

Slash already posted on at least 3 occasions that only 0-60 times were to be posted. That and round 1's blowup is probably a little frustrating.

Well everyone decides to do what they feel like so I just let it go.

I was just wondering if you've come up with a point/prize structure yet since this is a multiple round tournament? And how is round 1 going to be counted? I'm asking to try to help organize and build interest in this event. People are motivated by being rewarded. For some its prizes, some a sense of accomplishment, and for others its just helping support their community.

Also for future events/rounds, maintain consistency. It can be discouraging for people to participate in future rounds when they have invested their free time into aquiring, breaking in, and tuning a car only to have the rug pulled out from under them halfway through the round due to a miscommunication about discussion of times.

You have an archive of over 1000 posts to use as reference for what works and what can be improved on. Make the best of it. Good luck! 👍

1. No, I haven't done that with points yet. I need to soon.
2. For the previous round, all who entered will receive full points.

My bad Slash, got carried away there. At least I know my tune is not fast so I hope I don't mislead anyone. :)

Back