My Indy drag team

Members
honda_ryderz - Leader
Eminem--xX
tonybabe14
badmack89

RoadCourse-Indy_4-1.jpg

Last edited:
If your not doing tryout's why did You make this thread? Nobody care's about your team so don't bother bragging.

Don't bypass the word censor. He isn't trying to be an ***, but you're not hosting tryouts so it's pointless to post this. Also, don't disrespect my fellow drag racer. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why is this under the drifting thread anyways
And please dont double post refer back to the GTP rules use the edit button on the bottom right hand corner of your post

And please dont double post refer back to the GTP rules use the edit button on the bottom right hand corner of your post
Erm……this is the GT5 DRAG RACING sub-forum. And please use proper punctuation as it is also part of the GTP AUP rules.

:lol: A little lost? You've drifted clear over to the drag forum. Maybe you should try driving forward instead of sideways! :lol:

Because i like to laugh at new team's that nobody know's about, go and prove yourself on the track then come back and brag about being a ''god''.👎

prove myself?... ok i beat KRAVENRAW, ptk14, ENFORCER74, iWinYouLooz and tied with Luna...all Indy gods... yeah i think i'm known ;)

prove myself?... ok i beat KRAVENRAW, ptk14, ENFORCER74, iWinYouLooz and tied with Luna...all Indy gods... yeah i think i'm known ;)

Which cars? Was it one time out of 10? Were they racing with their fastest tune? Do you have PROOF? Will someone back-up the fact that you beat them?

You can't come here and claim that as fact, out of nowhere.

Cockiness is not a sign of strength.

Which cars? Was it one time out of 10? Were they racing with their fastest tune? Do you have PROOF? Will someone back-up the fact that you beat them?

not being cocky, just claming i'm known. and yes i always race 2-3 times

What about dudesixnine, UK_Dragster, GME, Prospeed, DoggPound? and the like?

not being cocky, just claming i'm known. and yes i always race 2-3 times

Revolution is right. I will verify you beat my GT-R by a bumper or less, I bet that would be changed real quick in a different lobby. After that, we raced with Le Mans and I scraped. Now what? Will I make a thread saying all the peope I beat with one car? NO. And so what you beat Kraven with your Cien 1/4 mile and why going around telling people that you did? (e.g the whole lobby last night but directed at scream) you stated "Did Kraven tell you I beat him?." With what? "Cien vs. Cien" oh cool story bro... why are you being such an ass? You were cool before...

Revolution is right. I will verify you beat my GT-R by a bumper or less, I bet that would be changed real quick in a different lobby. After that, we raced with Le Mans and I scraped. Now what? Will I make a thread saying all the peope I beat with one car? NO. And so what you beat Kraven with your Cien 1/4 mile and why going around telling people that you did? (e.g the whole lobby last night but directed at scream) you stated "Did Kraven tell you I beat him?." With what? "Cien vs. Cien" oh cool story bro... why are you being such an ass? You were cool before...

i just gave a list of legendary indy tuners i beat and i'm an ass? and yes my Le Mans is not perfected yet, spent all my time on my GTR. the point i'm trying to make is i'm known, maybe not well on GTP but ppl know me on GT5. and sorry if i was excited that i actually beat Kraven, not many people have.

Last edited:
i just gave a list of legendary indy tuners i beat and i'm an ass? and yes my Le Mans is not perfected yet, spent all my time on my GTR

You have not stated which cars you have beat them with. lets start with the cien... /sarcasm.. Let me get this straight then, if you beat anyone with ONE car, you can state that you have beat them outright? You can say, "Oh yea I beat kraven" oh yea, with what? "a cien" how many cars did he beat you with then? So technically I can say in this thread, "I beat hondaryderz." No thats incorrect, it should say, "I beat hondaryderz with a Le Mans Quattro."
Now, thats the truth.

EDIT: Ok then, I have beat all the people on that list as well.

You have not stated which cars you have beat them with. lets start with the cien... /sarcasm.. Let me get this straight then, if you beat anyone with ONE car, you can state that you have beat them outright? You can say, "Oh yea I beat kraven" oh yea, with what? "a cien" how many cars did he beat you with then? So technically I can say in this thread, "I beat hondaryderz." No thats incorrect, it should say, "I beat hondaryderz with a Le Mans Quattro."
Now, thats the truth.

whatever dude if you don't like me thats fine, i thought u were a nice guy

whatever dude if you don't like me thats fine, i thought u were a nice guy

I am. Its just not fair for someone to go around saying, "Pssh, I beat his ass" when really it was only with one car. Thats my point. Done. Im not mad bro, just make it fair...

seen dudesixnine before, never got a chance to race him yet... UK_Dragster got spanked, GME & Prospeed have no chance at Indy.

GME and ProSpeed's tunnel tunes at Indy are godlike for SSR7 tunes at Indy. Go ahead and take them on, you don't knwo what your in for. If they lose there, go to SSR7. I can garuantee you'll get your *** kicked. PTK was right. You were cool before, now your just being a cocky ******. Just because you can win by a bumper ONE time, doesn't mean ****.Just because your good doesn't mean you can go around being an *** to everyone.

GME & Prospeed have no chance at Indy.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wait.....you're being serious here......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen little man, since Indy people like yourself want to run your mouths constantly at tunnel crews and challenge us we've already come up with a plan for all of you after we wipe the floor with anyone who comes to Fuji today to race the tunnel crew. Just wait and see what happens to Indy in the next few weeks. :cool:

:lol::lol::lol: Oh wait.....you're being serious here......

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Listen little man, since Indy people like yourself want to run your mouths constantly at tunnel crews and challenge us we've already come up with a plan for all of you after we wipe the floor with anyone who comes to Fuji today to race the tunnel crew. Just wait and see what happens to Indy in the next few weeks. :cool:

Read my post above, ninja'd you =P

Oh no, it's not that......we're tired of the comments of the Indy guys like him so after Fuji today there's going to be a sort of "ethnic cleansing" going on over at Indy very soon. Only the best of the best of the best will be spared. 👍

Have you ever seen tunnel tuners really concentrate on Indy before?? You're about to. :mischievous:

Back