Team Project D

• Thread starter SupraFly
  • 4,421 comments
You guys can be our allies if you wann LOL Phantom D + Project D = Project Phantom D OH!!!!!!! LOL thats crazy

hope this team gets back on its feet... Need some more drift teams for compottions
-TD

I would like to join the team im a pretty good driver and i drive a opera S2000 with nos'turbo'weight deduction'soft tyres etc..am i in

ZPEED
I would like to join the team im a pretty good driver and i drive a opera S2000 with nos'turbo'weight deduction'soft tyres etc..am i in
This the best team, next to MD, I don't think that they used NOS

240drft
can you explain how to join and what this whole team is.
the original leader hasn't shown his presence, this team is a GT3 drift team and one of the best.

ohhh great, thanks, hmmm i should post my GT3 drift long time ago, but no tools and money that time ( no powerfull enough PC to capture video from my PS2 )

yeah, thanz again, hmmmm i didnt aspect that my video is that nice. anyway thanks, and i will looking forward to produce my second video soon.
anyway, where u guys hang out in gtplanet now days? can i join? i am bit lonelly here.

NamZycad3
hmmm time by time, GT4 seems to be more nicer to drift compare to last time.

this what i think, how about u guys?
Yeah, but can you compare it to real life?

ermmm nah still didnt have the chance to drive the real thing yet.

but yeah its the closest to real life when come to drifting, compare with D1 and GT4 :P

Back