Team ReNown Official Thread!

United States
Michigan
recorder010
Welcome to Team ReNown.

We are a up and coming team. We drag the 1/4 mile on Indy, But we might get into the tunnel drag scene in the future. We also Drift(not very often though).

Rules!
1. No hacked/modded parts!
2. Respect All the Authority roles!
3. Respect everyone in the team!
4. During tryout's you are to act mature!
5. Let your racing do the talking!
6. You must want to tune and get better!
7. Respect other team's if they respect us.

If you break any of these rules, You will be REMOVED from the team.

Thank you for reading! 👍:)

Owners
Recorder010

Team Members

Requirements to Join!!
I will pick a certain time group (Ex: 8.9s, 9.0s, etc)
This process will take a couple of days. I want to see how you act. I will then make a decision.
Just message recorder010 on psn saying you would like to tryout.
We will have tryouts every Monday and every Friday!

What the Roles Mean!
Owner: Recorder is the BOSS of the team. I have final say in EVERYTHING.

Members: Members are just normal teammates. They can give suggestions about team members, recruits, attitude problems, etc....

We hope to see you on the track!

Last edited:
Congrats on your team guys much respect. Some good guys some i know some i dont. Good runs today with recorder very nice tunes bro.

Some great guys there, hope your team takes off well. It's tough running one.

Some great guys there, hope your team takes off well. It's tough running one.

Thanks and yeah hopefully having two leaders instead of one will help.

Congrats on your team guys much respect. Some good guys some i know some i dont. Good runs today with recorder very nice tunes bro.

Thanks you too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just yesterday I made an in-thread warning about double-posting. Here is another; the staff don't appreciate being ignored. If you need to respond to multiple posts, use the Multi-Quote function (the little speech bubble image on the normal site, or clicking a user's name and selecting the check-box to the left on the app), or if needed, use the Edit function. Thanks 👍

I decided I will be leaving Murder Inc. as the team isn't very active. That being said: I would like to join your team. If you want to tryout me out I'll be on around 7:00pm today.

Last edited:
Had fun in your room yesterday good runs, that tree of yours was indeed on point recorder010. I'll definitely be joining your rooms next time I"m online.

I decided I will be leaving Murder Inc. as the team isn't very active. That being said: I would like to join your team. If you want to tryout me out I'll be on around 7:00pm today.

Angel there is no need to tryout. Me and Andrew have seen you run. You will be added to the team ASAP. Just tell me for sure.

Had fun in your room yesterday good runs, that tree of yours was indeed on point recorder010. I'll definitely be joining your rooms next time I"m online.

Thanks man, It usually isn't on point. :)

Last edited:
Was good racing with you guys last night, had some good runs. The teams off to a great start. 👍

Back