Team Hydro 2.0 - Indy 1/4 Mile Team

• Thread starter Slash
  • 3,350 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont believe what I want.. I believe what I see.. You posted a BS pic and a BS story and I called you out. So you delete the thread. Convenient

If that wasn't bad enough youre telling US what's what. Saying how we roll is pathetic. I'm not slash, I'm not chris. But your word is ALL you have in this life, and you showed us all that its not worth much. If I had my way you'd be gone

I just wished the team was more active.

Wow alot of hostility between you guys. Whether or not andrew is lying about his times or his car that should be an issue set aside. At the end of the day you are team mates and as a team you guys have to look out for each other. I myself just recently joined tds and i have not played with everyone. We all have lives outside of gt5 so you guys can not always expect things are going to workout the way you want. Calling each other out will not prove anything but the mere fact that both of you are acting like children.

Wow alot of hostility between you guys. Whether or not andrew is lying about his times or his car that should be an issue set aside. At the end of the day you are team mates and as a team you guys have to look out for each other. I myself just recently joined tds and i have not played with everyone. We all have lives outside of gt5 so you guys can not always expect things are going to workout the way you want. Calling each other out will not prove anything but the mere fact that both of you are acting like children.

True, everyone needs to calm down.

Everyone calm your:censored:

Bad trip!!!!:scared:

Andrew I want to talk to you bro, send me a private message on PSN!

We will miss you Andrew and if you want to post times you can always do bro, We can use other channels bro, I hate to see a good GT5 all star go!!:(

Why are you trying to start another confrontation after this one has just ended?

You have no idea what youre talking about.. You don't have access to our team page you don't know what went down and what was said.

He openly disrespected the team and his teammates, he showed his true colors, and got what was coming to him. And that's that. Did I act as a child, I don't think so. Petty maybe. But I'm like The Dark Knight. I will plunge my hands into the filth, to keep my teammates' hands clean.

Get a good understanding of that and then come back to me with how teammates should treat each other 👍

recorder010
Too late he already got banned. 👎👎👎:banghead:

Thats sucks bro he is a cool dude. Thats what happens when tempers flare. This issue should have not happen from the start. If there was a issue it should have been dealt with the leaders of the team. An agreement should have happened between them too.

seanneedscar
Why are you trying to start another confrontation after this one has just ended?

You have no idea what youre talking about.. You don't have access to our team page you don't know what went down and what was said.

He openly disrespected the team and his teammates, he showed his true colors, and got what was coming to him. And that's that. Did I act as a child, I don't think so. Petty maybe. But I'm like The Dark Knight. I will plunge my hands into the filth, to keep my teammates' hands clean.

Get a good understanding of that and then come back to me with how teammates should treat each other 👍

Calm down bro at the end of the day its a game we play. Like i said in the post before this it should have been handled differently and with involvement of the leaders thats all i am saying. I am not here to disrespect anyone on this team just to clear that up. Before i joined tds i was on a team i was loyal from the start and things happened so i went my way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thats sucks bro he is a cool dude. Thats what happens when tempers flare. This issue should have not happen from the start. If there was a issue it should have been dealt with the leaders of the team. An agreement should have happened between them too.

Yup imagine tomorrow. :nervous::scared:

I really don’t think his times are fake, he is a really good tuner, maybe he made a mistake like we all do, I really don’t know what happened but I just think is so wrong to have a public discussion when it should just be a private conversation.

I know my Team is just a few of us and is really hard to have all my Team mates available, people have other things to do and the most important thing is to understand each other.

This game is coming to an end soon, maybe a few months but GT6 will continue and I’m not planning to close my Team down, Hiboost will continue on GT6 or PS4! I have a huge passion for cars and tuning since I use to do this back in Miami and I also study to be a mechanic back then. I think we all get mad every once in a while but a Team should be like a family and get over those hard times.

God bless you all!!

Danny280zxturbo
I really don’t think his times are fake, he is a really good tuner, maybe he made a mistake like we all do, I really don’t know what happened but I just think is so wrong to have a public discussion when it should just be a private conversation.

I know my Team is just a few of us and is really hard to have all my Team mates available, people have other things to do and the most important thing is to understand each other.

This game is coming to an end soon, maybe a few months but GT6 will continue and I’m not planning to close my Team down, Hiboost will continue on GT6 or PS4! I have a huge passion for cars and tuning since I use to do this back in Miami and I also study to be a mechanic back then. I think we all get mad every once in a while but a Team should be like a family and get over those hard times.

God bless you all!!

I dont think his times are fake either Danny. I have to agree with you on this it should have been a private discussion. No one needs to know what conflicts are happening between members only the people involved in the team. Hopefully they will resolve this issue and continue on as team.

Thread cleansed.

As yet another reminder to some members; do not double post. If you need to respond to more than one post, use the multi-quote feature 👍

I dont think his times are fake either Danny. I have to agree with you on this it should have been a private discussion. No one needs to know what conflicts are happening between members only the people involved in the team. Hopefully they will resolve this issue and continue on as team.

A: I never said his times were fake. Why do you people keep saying this

B: You keep talking about these private discussions and yet, wouldn't yours and Danny's qualify as that?

Like I said before, don't talk if you don't know 👍

seanneedscar
A: I never said his times were fake. Why do you people keep saying this

B: You keep talking about these private discussions and yet, wouldn't yours and Danny's qualify as that?

Like I said before, don't talk if you don't know 👍

No it wouldnt because i am having an open agreement with him. I am not taking anyones side on this matter. You are right i dont know what was said between you guys. The fact is that you guys made it an issue for all to see which was not necessary to do so. Your getting pissed at me for what? I merely said you guys had alot of hostility between each other and the matter should have been dealt with in a private matter nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back