Team ReNown Official Thread!

sdsaxguy
What do you mean by over?
The team's already completely broken up?

From whats been said, pretty much. Try to join another team.
Good Luck.

Dude the team is basically over.

It is possible to bring Horizon back but you will need a new name, seeing as how Horizon is now known for drama (no offense). Recorder, if you would like to have another go at a team let me know, I think I can help seeing as how I have ran and been a part of about 30+ different teams, they all failed but that is due to not having the proper leadership, I am a pretty good leader but it's tough when you have to do everything on your own, if we can somehow work together I do believe that we can have a successful drag team, maybe even the best, so please hit me up if you would like another go at a team, with my experience and your semi strict leadership I think we could have a really great team :)

I think I can help seeing as how I have ran and been a part of about 30+ different teams, they all failed but that is due to not having the proper leadership.

If teams fall apart like that its not leadership its the Team.
Teams go through changes the problem is 1 person has a fit and it seems Teams fall apart.(now a days)

Even though our Team runs Hondas, we have had the same problems every big Team's had; trolls, tunes hounds, spies, ect... We have been as big as 40+ members and fallen to the original 10 many times. The key to keeping the Team together through anything is, the OG's stick together.
A Team is like a brotherhood if done right.

Ask any long standing Team that has survived; drama, accusations, trolls, tune hounds, ect... The founders have to maintain control and show dedication.

I know y'all probably think, oh hush ryzno you aint the best. Thats true.

My words of advice:

To all of the spur of the moment Teams(original group), get to know each other, before even trying to expand. Don't pick up every person that tries to join your Team. If your suspicious don't give them a chance.
Also don't just take a noob under your wing and give him everything, watch them for a few weeks and see if he will mesh with the Team vibe. Last but not least: DO NOT TAKE TEAM HOPPERS, they are spies that will relay Team info that you taught them and everything else they know till... they move on to the next.

I'm tired of watching Teams fall apart every week, learn to work things out.
(Not aimed at shells just wanted to comment on that sentence.)

ryzno
Teams go through changes the problem is 1 person has a fit and it seems Teams fall apart.(now a days)

Even though our Team runs Hondas, we have had the same problems every big Team's had; trolls, tunes hounds, spies, ect... We have been as big as 40+ members and fallen to the original 10 many times. The key to keeping the Team together through anything is, the OG's stick together.

Ask any long standing Team that has survived; drama, accusations, trolls, tune hounds, ect... The founders have to maintain control and show dedication.

My words of advice:

To all of the spur of the moment Teams(original group), get to know each other, before even trying to expand. Don't pick up every person that tries to join your Team. If your suspicious don't give them a chance.
Also don't just take a noob under your wing and give him everything, watch them for a few weeks and see if he will mesh with the Team vibe. Last but not least: DO NOT TAKE TEAM HOPPERS, they are spies that will relay Team info that you taught them and everything else they know till... they move on to the next.

Good info, that's some of what I did. I also was the only leader for TDS for a long time before I found some guys I could count on. Nick, spikey, dream, jdaiz, OG, thrasher, hoss, just to name a few;) and pretty much everybody on my team is someone I can 100% trust:) sorry if I left anybody out.

Good info, that's some of what I did. I also was the only leader for TDS for a long time before I found some guys I could count on. Nick, spikey, dream, jdaiz, OG, thrasher, hoss, just to name a few;) and pretty much everybody on my team is someone I can 100% trust:) sorry if I left anybody out.

Nice words there hyper and Ryzno!!

My team been through some serious drama too and when we first started I had two guys that join my Team “tune beggars” that once they got a few tips and tuning secrets the left my Team and they started their own team. I had a few guys that join the Team and left the Team. Recently when we ran T.D.S., I had like 5 guys that left my Team due to drama as well and just like hyper said, I can always count on my boy FreddySR20DE, DQ_DQ_Brasil, C-losk, XST_96, Veyronrt, and LIVEKILL2!

I know Vey and LIVEKILL2 are pretty new in the Team but they are serious people and drama free!

Anyways don’t let the drama or a few misunderstanding kill a Team, I’m sure you still got a few guys in the Team that can help you continue, just learn from this experience and try not to make this same mistakes again.👍

My words of advice:

I could have probably worded that a bit better haha :P I was kind of in a rush to get my point across that I could help recorder out if he really wanted it. I do believe that Horizon could have a future weather it be under the name Horizon or a different name. I do have a lot of leadership but my teams tend to fall apart because I'm to nice of a person, I'm afraid to be an !@#hole because of what my members might do if I am, I've always been missing that strictness in all my teams, which is where I think recorder would be able to help me. If I were to get a chance I'd be the person to try and maintain control within the team, and recorder would be the person to really crack down and get everyone into shape, together we could accomplish anything :)

What do you say guys? Give it a shot or just let recorder make the decision to end Horizon? I say give it another shot and try to rebuild Horizon from what we still have left. I'm not on the team but I'd like to help, Horizon has so much potential, it'd be a shame to just throw it all away.

If I was recorder I would keep going. At first with TDS it was me calling the shots and me only. It wasn't until I met hoss and dream that I actually started letting them come up with ideas that would help the team. And then I did what I thought was best for the team. And if someone wanted to be on the team I would take my troll account and I would watch how they were for a while till I actually brought them on( if they want on your team then they will wait and if they dont wait then you know you didnt have something there ).I did how ever get luck with a couple of guys I let on the team in a day, well I wouldnt say lucky because those guys were friends with the people that I trusted on the game. Like with nick, I had no idea who he was or how he acted but I trusted the guy 100% that said this is my friend we should bring him on. That has turned out great. I had the team for about 7 months give or take before I gave nick and spikey a bigger roll on the team and not once did they hound me for a bigger roll, none of them did but I felt I could trust them and I felt that they earned it. What a blessing BTW:)

Recorder if you still want to have a team you have to be the only guy calling the shots for a while until you can have people you know are not going to leave the team and someone you can count on. Shells if you want to be on the team then you would have to except that. Recorder try not to give your guys certain things like if you don't come to this then your off the team, try and go easy cause in the beginning you just need to be friends and have fun to build the comrodery at first. Don't give up cause I know you can do it. A team is like a baby at first, you need to nurture it and it will grow.

Edit: Sorry for my grammar lol:) and this goes for anybody that wants to start a team.

Last edited:
Recorder try not to give your guys certain things like if you don't come to this then your off the team, try and go easy cause in the beginning you just need to be friends and have fun to build the comrodery at first. Don't give up cause I know you can do it. A team is like a baby at first, you need to nurture it and it will grow.

Haha, I get enough ultimatums from my wife, definitely don't need them online for a game. But yeah, I think Recorder should just give the team a re-boot and keep the name, I kinda like the name.

If you want to know what team drama really is you should see what hydro has gone through. You guys have no idea the hell my team has been through.

Hyperspeed
If I was recorder I would keep going. At first with TDS it was me calling the shots and me only. It wasn't until I met hoss and dream that I actually started letting them come up with ideas that would help the team. And then I did what I thought was best for the team. And if someone wanted to be on the team I would take my troll account and I would watch how they were for a while till I actually brought them on( if they want on your team then they will wait and if they dont wait then you know you didnt have something there ).I did how ever get luck with a couple of guys I let on the team in a day, well I wouldnt say lucky because those guys were friends with the people that I trusted on the game. Like with nick, I had no idea who he was or how he acted but I trusted the guy 100% that said this is my friend we should bring him on. That has turned out great. I had the team for about 7 months give or take before I gave nick and spikey a bigger roll on the team and not once did they hound me for a bigger roll, none of them did but I felt I could trust them and I felt that they earned it. What a blessing BTW:)

Recorder if you still want to have a team you have to be the only guy calling the shots for a while until you can have people you know are not going to leave the team and someone you can count on. Shells if you want to be on the team then you would have to except that. Recorder try not to give your guys certain things like if you don't come to this then your off the team, try and go easy cause in the beginning you just need to be friends and have fun to build the comrodery at first. Don't give up cause I know you can do it. A team is like a baby at first, you need to nurture it and it will grow.

Edit: Sorry for my grammar lol:) and this goes for anybody that wants to start a team.

Mikeybc
Haha, I get enough ultimatums from my wife, definitely don't need them online for a game. But yeah, I think Recorder should just give the team a re-boot and keep the name, I kinda like the name.

Agreed hyper you have been a great friends and an awesome leader. I know nick will continue to push us forward no question on that. I joined this team because i knew they were serious about what they were doing. TDS to me is more than just a team its more of a family to me. I have always been a very loyal person and everyone on this is at the same level. Recorder things happen bro whether its a personal issue or a team issue. Agreed mikey my wife is the same way lol being a tad bit agressive will destroy a team before it even starts.

sdsaxguy
After all this, im still teamless.
Suggestions? I was planning to try out for Horizon.......

Well...

A, stick around and see if they regroup themselves.
B, post some times on the Leaderboard and see if it catchs some Leaders attention.
C, stick around and see if other Teams are recruting.
D, stay solo, there are plenty of good solo drivers around here.

After all this, im still teamless.
Suggestions? I was planning to try out for Horizon.......

If you can meet regulations on our teams thread then you can try out for Hydro if you want.

I can accept this hyper, this is really good information and I agree with you 100%, no truer words have been spoken lol.

If you guys want to know what it's like starting a team, just ask me.

Hydro has been through more than most of you guys can even fathom, between the rest of the world, the entire staff at GTP, across many websites, even calling each other on our cellphones and messaging on Facebook, YouTube etc, and much more. The only way to keep a team is to stay dedicated no matter how bad things look. There have been multiple times my team has nearly collapsed, and the best thing to do is keep your chin up and head held high.

When it takes off, you will know. You'll be in the spotlight. We've had our time there. It's fun for sure but eventually all good things end. A team is like a family. We trust each other like we've known each other our whole life. Most of the guys on my team know a LOT of personal stuff about me and others guys.

Best advice I can give is stick around. If people leave, replace them. That's really all you can do.

I remain in contact with Recorder and everyone and we are still good friends. Its just that the make-up and mesh of the team caused drama and started to take the fun out of the game for me. I have no hard feelings and i told Recorder to not let the team go down like this. I didn't have any intention on destroying Horizon. That being said i will more than likely remain a Solo Tuner till GT6 or at least this team gets it's feet back on the ground and running again. I appreciate all the team invites and information from you Vets out there. All the advice on the thread is awesome and we (Horizon) did it exactly backwards from what i have seen lol... But you live and you learn:)

Recorder when your ready to move on bro , Then i will as well. Till then i will remain a free agent!

I would like to thank everybody who has helped me. I am keeping this team going, except i'm changing the name. I'm changing the name because the name Horizon I feel is full of drama. I will be clearing the whole roster, If you would still like to be on, Just PM be on here or on PSN. Thanks to everybody!

recorder010
I would like to thank everybody who has helped me. I am keeping this team going, except i'm changing the name. I'm changing the name because the name Horizon I feel is full of drama. I will be clearing the whole roster, If you would still like to be on, Just PM be on here or on PSN. Thanks to everybody!

Very good bro proud of you for sticking with it and trying a new route. Thats what makes a great leader.

Haven't used it yet.:). I've been breaking in cars.

Same, it's a pain in the !@# all this breaking in we have to do, I still have 100 cars in my car delivery to break in yet, on top of the 20 something cars still in my favorites -_- it's going to take forever.

Same, it's a pain in the !@# all this breaking in we have to do, I still have 100 cars in my car delivery to break in yet, on top of the 20 something cars still in my favorites -_- it's going to take forever.

I hate it how standard cars have like 100k miles and then you have to use a restoration coupon and then break them in. I'm gonna start up a group in a few.

I hate it how standard cars have like 100k miles and then you have to use a restoration coupon and then break them in. I'm gonna start up a group in a few.

Yeah, that just sucks, I usually just get cars fresh from tickets, can't be bothered to use the restoration coupons because they aren't tradable and once they are gone they are gone forever and can't be brought back :(

A group sounds good, invite me to it when your done making it :)

Yeah, that just sucks, I usually just get cars fresh from tickets, can't be bothered to use the restoration coupons because they aren't tradable and once they are gone they are gone forever and can't be brought back :(

A group sounds good, invite me to it when your done making it :)

Im done making the group, Accept my FR and the group invite. 👍

Back