Team vs Team Battles

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 507 comments
United States
sylva,NC
Hyperspeedbright
This is for any team wanting to challenge another team.

Comp style-This was the best and most fair way That I could think of.

Two teams, one team picks a car and the other team picks a car. One team has one lane and the other team has the other lane. First team to 20 wins... Wins the round for that car. Same thing for the other car. This would be a any on any with one person at the end to keep track of wins. I will keep track of the results and post them here. If two teams are competing and split the comp like, if you win the round of the car you picked and they win the car they pick or vice versa it will be posted like this.

Team A-1
Team B-1

x-Car-Team A
Y-Car-Team B
Cool right.
If I'm not involved in the two teams that are battling just keep me posted and I will post the results. Each team match-up will have their own chapter. Hope this will be as fun as I think it will be.
REMEMBER-This is not meant to divide the drag community but it's to give us some friendly competition. Also if you lose, be respectful cause the results will speak for themselves. ENJOY:)

Last edited:
TEAM RECORDS

TEAM DARK SIDE-(3-2-1)
TEAM GREEN TREE-(4-0)
TEAM HYDRO-(0-1)
TEAM NO TYME-(0-1)
TEAM HIBoost-(3-1)
TEAM APL-(1-2)
TEAM MURDER 2.0-(0-1)
TEAM PROLINE-(0-0-1)
-------------------------------------------------
Wins/loses
TEAM DARK SIDE-(2-0)
VS
TEAM HYDRO 2.0-(0-2)

Cars Mastered
Gallardo-TEAM DARK SIDE
Cuda-TEAM DARK SIDE
Wins/loses
TEAM DARK SIDE-(2-0)
VS
TEAM MURDER 2.0-(0-2)

Cars Mastered
SLR 09-TEAM DARK SIDE
NISMO 400R-TEAM DARK SIDE
Wins/loses
TEAM DARK SIDE-(2-0)
VS
TEAM NO TYME-(0-2)

Cars mastered
ACR-TEAM DARK SIDE
RX7-TEAM DARK SIDE
Wins/loses FRIENDLY*
TEAM DARK SIDE-(1-1)
VS
TEAM PROLINE-(1-1)

Cars mastered
G4-TEAM DARK SIDE
512b '76-TEAM PROLINE
Wins/loses
TEAM DARK SIDE- (4-8)
VS
TEAM GREEN TREE- (8-4)

Cars Mastered
S7- TEAM GREEN TREE
SPEED12- TEAM GREEN TREE
CRX 90- TEAM GREEN TREE
GTR 07- TEAM GREEN TREE
MP4- TEAM GREEN TREE
SRT4- TEAM GREEN TREE
V8 S- TEAM GREEN TREE
CORVETTE- TEAM GREEN TREE
ENZO- TEAM DARK SIDE
FAIRLADY Z- TEAM DARK SIDE
RUF- TEAM DARK SIDE
SKY WINDOW- TEAM DARK SIDE

------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------
Wins/loses
TEAM DARK SIDE-(0-2
VS
HIBoosT- (2-0)

Cars Mastered
Ram-HIBoosT

GTR09-HIBoosT
Wins/loses
HIBoosT- (2-1)
VS
APL- (1-2)

Cars Mastered
RSX 04 and DC5-HIBoosT

EK97 and DC201-HIBoosT
--------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------
Wins/loses
TEAM NO TYME-
VS
TEAM HYDRO 2.0-

Cars Mastered

Last edited:
Hyperspeed
Didn't even think of a neutral room. Good idea:)

:) I always liked it because it kept the ghost lagg pretty equal lol if one persone has it the other is going to have it but still your going to have the fine line of playstation internet and your going to have that persone who still lags even worse then the others :sly:

twinturbowedge
:) I always liked it because it kept the ghost lagg pretty equal lol if one persone has it the other is going to have it but still your going to have the fine line of playstation internet and your going to have that persone who still lags even worse then the others :sly:

Yeah lag sucks. Thanks for helping out.

Hydro boys...go hard or go home. Taken some big name teams down before...it's time to do it again.

Also if everyone agrees. This is a suggestions and common courtesy. Don't give your best tune to everyone on the team. You can help but don't give everyone the same team. Maybe to mix it up have each round at different track because people can't copy. Like have different lengths of the race at ssrx. Like 1000m 2000m 3000m and have 1 mile as the final round. What do you say hyper? Comp at ssrx. It shows who is better team rather than best person at that car.

michrulejj
Also if everyone agrees. This is a suggestions and common courtesy. Don't give your best tune to everyone on the team. You can help but don't give everyone the same team. Maybe to mix it up have each round at different track because people can't copy. Like have different lengths of the race at ssrx. Like 1000m 2000m 3000m and have 1 mile as the final round. What do you say hyper? Comp at ssrx. It shows who is better team rather than best person at that car.

We won't copy tunes, don't need to:) I race at Indy not ssrx. We are a 1/4 mile team. Remember the friendly comp.

This is really fun guys. Can't wait to get on the track. I'm sure all of our hearts will be racing as much as our cars.

Looks like you'll be going home this time round buddy or should I say soft :sly:

We took down the biggest names in drag racing son...I would watch what you say :sly:

Also, whoever loses, please don't cry/whine like a bitch :)

Slashfan
We took down the biggest names in drag racing son...I would watch what you say :sly:

Also, whoever loses, please don't cry/whine like a bitch :)

Try not to use the B word on the thread. I don't want it closed and I don't want you in trouble:)

cant wait to see wat hydro have got, better get ready hydro :sly:
Oh...we got something up our sleeve...The don't know whats coming to 'em.
Try not to use the B word on the thread. I don't want it closed and I don't want you in trouble:)
As long as it's used within reason I've never been in trouble using it.
Nothing but abit of banter my friend :)
Gotcha :sly:

Hyper though. It will show who is the all around better tuning team. Hydro is an indy drag team also. But its fine if both sides keep their word.

Slashfan
Oh...we got something up our sleeve...The don't know whats coming to 'em.

As long as it's used within reason I've never been in trouble using it.

Gotcha :sly:

Ok just watching out.

We would need to know what cars were racing a couple of days before the race date. Just in case one of us doesn't have the car. We would need time to get and tune it. Agreed?

Back