Team vs Team Battles

• Thread starter Hyperspeed
  • 507 comments
Speaking on behalf of Proline... We would do a quick tiebreaker car. Just 1 car that everyone already has and run them up to 20 wins. So far the comp looked like this..

G4 Ginetta= 20-18 TDS win
512bb Ferrari= 20-9 Proline win

Speaking on behalf of Proline... We would do a quick tiebreaker car. Just 1 car that everyone already has and run them up to 20 wins. So far the comp looked like this..

G4 Ginetta= 20-18 TDS win
512bb Ferrari= 20-9 Proline win

Prius

This was a "friendly" battle, so you guys could get some experience. Why does it matter that it ended 1-1?

But if we have to do a tie-breaker, I say we use Cudas.

This was a "friendly" battle, so you guys could get some experience. Why does it matter that it ended 1-1?

But if we have to do a tie-breaker, I say we use Cudas.

You're right Nick. 👍

It was fun and my first team comp! I did have a blast we should just do these friendly's more often. It adds that competitive nature to the game and really keeps it fun

Had to find this thread... can't believe how inactive it has been but please update following the Proline-Hiboost comp

15-2 Charger 440 RT (Proline)

15-12 Samba Bus (Proline)

2-0 PROLINE FTW

I want to see some more last battles as well before GT6 comes!!!! I've only been playing for 5 months or so and obviously missed the game at it's peak but somebody challenge somebody LOL ....

Let's get a couple more good comps in!!!

I want to see some more last battles as well before GT6 comes!!!! I've only been playing for 5 months or so and obviously missed the game at it's peak but somebody challenge somebody LOL ....

Let's get a couple more good comps in!!!

I talked to the guys and we can run next wednesday again at the same time?

On Saturday we can chose our new cars?

Latest Posts

Back