The Annual 480-500 HP Drags!!!! Season 1!

• Thread starter Swara
  • 367 comments
So still racing hards? and I feel race mod shouldnt be allowed if rally/racecars aren't allowed.

They arent allowed. Just only road cars cars. Concept cars OK.
1200KG. I like that. We will definately have variety now.

Ok so I hope this is the last time the rules change, also how will we determine the winner. Is the fastest time on route x or are we gonna bring our cars to the strip or both. I say we use the times on route x as a bracket for an online race tourney and we will have the best 5 out of 9 runs at Indy. 1st place prize is a car. 2nd place is 5 paints and 5 racing gear items. 3rd place is 2 paints 3 racing gear items.

Dom00000
Ok so I hope this is the last time the rules change, also how will we determine the winner. Is the fastest time on route x or are we gonna bring our cars to the strip or both. I say we use the times on route x as a bracket for an online race tourney and we will have the best 5 out of 9 runs at Indy. 1st place prize is a car. 2nd place is 5 paints and 5 racing gear items. 3rd place is 2 paints 3 racing gear items.

Dom, mitsubishi, trust me :)

Hey guys how things are going with the latest changes, are brackets coming out soon or should do few things first ??

btw, me (minedragon) and "Spoolintwins" are team mates

Okay, I need everyone who wants to participate tell me the manufacturer that you're using, and your partner, please.

Well me and Nuke are still sifting through the possibilities for a Manufacturer.
Got a question bro. Are doing a free roam drag race or are we getting all together then starting a race so the wings matter??

Well me and Nuke are still sifting through the possibilities for a Manufacturer.
Got a question bro. Are doing a free roam drag race or are we getting all together then starting a race so the wings matter??

What do you mean?

I mean are we doing it like we always do. dont start a race and just enter and exit freely you know. Or we all get in a room, pick out car, you start a race and we all meet up at the strip. with race going on then the wings will make a diffrence.

I mean are we doing it like we always do. dont start a race and just enter and exit freely you know. Or we all get in a room, pick out car, you start a race and we all meet up at the strip. with race going on then the wings will make a diffrence.

Hmmm...now that you mentioned the Physics change, we'll do it freely.

cool, i wont ruin the looks by adding a spoiler.
We need to set a date for this. all we have is 3 teams of 2????
we need 8 teams max correct. Should we post this in the racing series section of gtp as well to get a few more entrants or no?

Wll once I get in touch with Nuke we will have a decision. Currently is between Mazda and Lotus. That could change before we have decided. Hopefully before 3:15PM EST, thats when I leave for work. If not then, then we will have a decision later tonight or tomorrow.
BTW, Indy or SSRX. Probably Indy because not everyone has the DLC.

Me and kttheman are partners as of right now we are representing mitsubishi but that might change

yeah, you want me to build you up a car? if so ill give you the one i have and let you work on it, as i have another car that also meets specs and will come out close to the same, let me know bro, they are both mitsubishis.

kttheman001
yeah, you want me to build you up a car? if so ill give you the one i have and let you work on it, as i have another car that also meets specs and will come out close to the same, let me know bro, they are both mitsubishis.

Which car do you have the czr or whatever it's called also I have 2 evos I have in mind one of them is a mines tune but I haven't really tuned a Mitsubishi yet

Which car do you have the czr or whatever it's called also I have 2 evos I have in mind one of them is a mines tune but I haven't really tuned a Mitsubishi yet

ok well let me know one is that but keep it to pm's so other dont know.

Nuke and I will be running
Lotus_badge.jpg

We need to figure out the best date and time to do all of this.

Back