The Annual 480-500 HP Drags!!!! Season 1!

• Thread starter Swara
  • 367 comments
Although we cant really regulate this, not using the power limiter is what we would like. Just have to find the best combination of parts to get as close to 395 as possible.
If you were to power limit you would have much more torque than if you put on the parts to reach the 395HP limit. Also, your power band would become immense by providing a 3000RPM stretch of flat top at 395HP which would be hard to beat.

hey dom, i have 2 cars running right now both mitsus in the spec range, ill toss you the keys to the one you mentioned earlier unless you got somethin quicker, if so message me. im keeping my secret weapon in store for now.

kttheman001
hey dom, i have 2 cars running right now both mitsus in the spec range, ill toss you the keys to the one you mentioned earlier unless you got somethin quicker, if so message me. im keeping my secret weapon in store for now.

Lol ok I actually didn't tune them yet lets both tune both of them and see who can get the best time in both and message me on psn to remind me which cars they were so were clear on it

People who are participating MUST send me the car that they're using VIA PM! (I will not use this for my personal benefit.)

Although we cant really regulate this, not using the power limiter is what we would like. Just have to find the best combination of parts to get as close to 395 as possible.
If you were to power limit you would have much more torque than if you put on the parts to reach the 395HP limit. Also, your power band would become immense by providing a 3000RPM stretch of flat top at 395HP which would be hard to beat.
When you power limit with all parts on you dont lose the torque, so maxxed out your car has 530HP and 345ft lbs; If you limit power you have 395HP and still 345ft lbs. Where as if you install parts to only have 395HP your torque would be only around 235ft lbs. Keep in mind these numbers arent exact, just an example for illustrative purposes.
Ballast is OK.

Im in still. What time. If everyone isint able to show up we might have to just make it 1vs1

I got 2 days without hearing of my teammate, I got my car ready a few days ago and he was supposed to try the other car of the brand.

Sooo... I don't know if I'm in or out :(

swara! Throw out a time for the comp tonight. When we gonna do this?

How is 10:00PM Eastern US time??
0-60 3.188

Last edited:
schedule cleared! im in, now i just hope doms got a car, and im getting nervous, time for a new trans thats hopefully faster so i dont get nervous at the comp.

Back