The Crew: Wild Run Edition

I mean, I've never intended to purchase the game on PS3, but that still sucks for the people who wanted to.
To be honest, I'm not even 100% sure if I'm even going to pick this up for PC, at least not for the full price.

The Xbox360 is closer to next gen? First time I have heard that. Seems more likely Ubisoft got paid for it. Same thing they did with GPU support with watch dogs on PC.

The Xbox360 is closer to next gen? First time I have heard that. Seems more likely Ubisoft got paid for it. Same thing they did with GPU support with watch dogs on PC.
Maybe their quote was more focused when it comes to the online play.

Maybe it meant to read like this....

"The Crew Isn’t Coming to PS3 Because Xbox 360 is “Closest to the New-Gen’s Technical ONLINE Infrastructure”.

That would make perfect sense to me.

Well, it's not a secret that the PS3 is a more difficult development platform, it must not have not been worth the development costs.
True the PS3 also had a really tough time with Skyrim. I don't think the Dlc was properly worked out on the PS3 for a very long time. Almost forgot about that.

Well, it's not a secret that the PS3 is a more difficult development platform, it must not have not been worth the development costs.
I would of bought that if that's what they would of said, but they didn't say that. Didn't even say anything close to that.

Neither are particularly close to an x86-Architecture, but the CELL processor is a notorious pain in the arse when it comes to developing for it. But also bloody powerful for its time. Hence why cross-platform games favoured the 360 towards the start of that gen, and gradually leant towards the PS3 towards the end.

I wouldn't buy it for full price either. I was able to get Watch Dogs for $48, but I still didn't get out of what I paid for it. I only played it for 24hr or so. I'd do almost the same thing with this game. Its more like "pay 60 dollars to drive around our tiny version of the United States!"

I loved FUEL, so to read that Asobo is making an Xbox 360 version of this game has certainly caught my attention.

One of the best things that could happen to the game that it's on Steam rather than Uplay.

I don't think so. :indiff:

upload_2014-8-15_12-35-43.png

For the love of god. Ubisoft really is the new EA.
I'm so indifferent whether or not I should pick this title up, it's so great to drive across the US, but I don't want to put up with all the BS Ubisoft is doing and Uplay is just horrible, even more so than Origin.

If they're going to go with the same system like Battlelog, then I'm sure that I'm not going to pick this up. :indiff:

I loved FUEL, so to read that Asobo is making an Xbox 360 version of this game has certainly caught my attention.
Yeah, I think they're a good choice what with their experience in procedurally generated environments (which the 360 will need to use to save them going onto more than one disc for this.)

I thought Ubisoft was going to be this great, not new, company that has good customer service, and doesn't release DLC as soon as the game came out, and also patches the game. I thought that AC3 and into AC4. Well, I was wrong.

I'm starting to be more of an 'Indie' Fan now, because Indie games are actually good and care more about the game then the profit and price tag.

Ubisoft announced that following a successful closed beta for the PC version in July, a console beta is planned for the Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game in late September with "a limited number of players" to be invited to take part.

I would love take take part in the console beta but the chances of me having an Xbox One by late September are slim. For those of you that do and get into the beta, enjoy it for me.

I'm a bit hyped for this title but it also looks like something that could suck pretty bad.

Is Uplay really required to use the most basic feautires? I'm currently playing Trials Fusion and I just ignore the sign-up instructions.

Back