The "Edit my Photo" thread!

• Thread starter Jar31Lar
  • 486 comments
Edited:
57dfe848-0502-4e3e-9bfb-39c3506b092c_zpsec2a4332.jpg

To Edit:
X145_zps6b10e1c2.jpg

edit: now that it's not 3 in the morning, I messed with the levels/ contrast/ brightness to get nice coloring/ shading, colored headlights, center of hood is raised roughly 1" or so at windscreen, hood vents are larger/ more open as are the brake cooling ducts, and then I blacked out the bumper cover, and did a "badge delete"

Minor touches. I was initially going to put a big catfish head in place of the front end, but couldn't find one at the proper angle.
editolated.jpg

To be editied:
link to full
MountPanoramaMotorRacingCircuit_1.jpg

Last edited:
@hgrf93 I had a go at editing your photo:
12541088923_9c09e68002_z.jpg
It's not much, and I don't have GT6 so I can't post anything for anyone to edit.

Not much into editing other than for myself, but I tried my best:

EDIT; Make sure you set the picture to full size, or else the noise effect I applied isn't very noticeable.

alfaedit_zps283a04b6.png

To edit:

SpecialStageRouteX_zps7e43313e.png

I'm totally breaking the rules here, but I'd love to see your takes on one of my pictures. I have no editing skills as of yet, so I apologise for not uploading an edited pic.

To edit (pick your favourite):

or

Thanks in advance!

Here you go:

HzlmbAA.jpg

And because I saw potential in Bodyguards image, I just took a go on that one as well :)

lexus_LFA_001.jpg

I don't have any unedited photo to edit for you, so either don't edit my photo or use this one to edit further ;)

ascari_bmw_001.jpg

Last edited:
Back