The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments

Ahri.

An absolute pain in the ass. At least she isn't a trash champion like Tryndemere.

Here, because I can.
Ahri_splash_0.jpg

Denpa Onna 13:

It is finished

Many Shinji Ikari moments in this one. But you have to imagine there is so much more of the story that is still to be told. Give this double the length and you'd be seeing epic alien fights everywhere I guarantee. There's so much untold that fan fiction is genuinely acceptable with this...

But either way this is a good series. Plenty of episodes are very good although there's a couple of weaklings in the spectrum starting from Ep7. 8.5 out of 10 me thinks.

And now for me to go and decide my next choice. Which will not be decided by anyone here.

If you want Sentai Filmworks to continue releasing Gintama on DVD, buy the movie!!
The North American anime licensing company Sentai Filmworks revealed at its Kawaii Kon panel on Saturday that it would consider releasing more of the Gintama television anime series, based on how its release of the Gintama film sells. Sentai Filmworks added that it will also consider dubbing the series as well based on film sales, although it did not specify if it would then dub the series from the beginning.

The company had licensed the Gintama: The Movie (Gintama: Shinyaku Benizakura-Hen) film last month, and will release it later this year on DVD and Blu-ray Disc with an English dub track. Sentai Filmworks had originally licensed the television anime series, and Section23 Films released the first 49 episodes on DVD.
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/new...ks-considers-more-gintama-based-on-film-sales

Last edited:
Lucky cape. :drool:
"Are there any depths you won't stoop to?"
"Take that stick out of your ass."
"WHAT?!" *kicks me in the balls*

Ahri.

An absolute pain in the ass. At least she isn't a trash champion like Tryndemere.

Here, because I can.
http://riot-web-static.s3.amazonaws.com/images/news/December_2011/2011_12_08_ahri_reveal/Ahri_splash_0.jpg[/QUOTE]

[B][color=#E42217]At least she's fine.[/COLOR][/B]

[quote="Icarus25, post: 6846925"]Hmmm...what is this LoL and is it worth checking out.[/QUOTE]

[B][color=#E42217]It's a stupid game.[/COLOR][/B]

I did. It says it's free, which makes it intriguing, but I still have no idea what it's about even after reading. I shall do more researches.

Another 11:

Man that manager got messed up.

I like how they weren't in a hurry to get people out of the building even though that giant fire was raging.

Everyone is going crazy!

Not Mikami!!!! :( She's too hot to die.

Such a nice episode. Lots of great facial expressions as well.

If you want Sentai Filmworks to continue releasing Gintama on DVD, buy the movie!!

yao-ming-meme.jpg

anyway, yesterday while looking for Ozuma at AniDB, I cliccked "Similar" and this thing appeared:

11260.jpg

Akira-esque stuff by Otomo, 7-ep OVA, it's called Freedom. Anyone seen this?

Akira-esque stuff by Otomo, 7-ep OVA, it's called Freedom. Anyone seen this?

Haven't heard of it. I actually haven't heard of that guy until I saw some people getting excited about Ozuma on MAL because it's by him. If I like Ozuma then I'll definitely check out his other works.

Haven't heard of it. I actually haven't heard of that guy until I saw some people getting excited about Ozuma on MAL because it's by him. If I like Ozuma then I'll definitely check out his other works.

You haave it like WRONG, Seph. Ozuma is by Leiji Matsumoto, creator of Yamato, Emeraldas, Galaxy Express 999, Harlock and the such. Otomo's the guy behind Akira and Memories.

and regardless if you like Ozuma or not, you SHOULD check out Matsumoto's work. Yes it's old and it's pretty dan difficult to find complete,a nd forget about good quality with the really old stuff, but it's amazing. Cano-approven.

o_o because I've watched Matsumoto stuff?

Actually, all of you have watched Matsumoto's work in the Daft Punk videos, and hopefully, the entire Interstella movie.

I did. It says it's free, which makes it intriguing, but I still have no idea what it's about even after reading. I shall do more researches.

Team vs Team tactical RPG thing.

Like DotA, which was a WC3 mod.

Basically, hero from WC3, which is the only unit you control, and you fight other heroes, while killing AI controlled creeps for gold and lane control.

It can be fun, and it can be extremely rage inducing.

Back