The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Also,my only reason to continue watching Black Bullet is:
tumblr_n3tlwmvy2c1t1stxgo4_500.gif

And suddenly I'm watching this show. Not a bad concept at all it has going. Only bothered by the "cursed children" all being female, seems a little silly. Typical anime, eh?

You don't check the thread for almost a week, and this is what you come back to.....
At least your not ten pages behind. If they ever start the Live Action series of Monster, I think Detective Lunge, Johann, General Wolf, and probably Mr. Grimm are going to be the hard ones get down.

Last edited:
As flattered as I am to be considered Evangelion-tier, I feel obligated to point out your error in stating that EoE is Haruhi-tier, as EoE is best eva.

Unless that's what you were trying to say by calling it Haruhi-tier, in which case I feel obligated to point out your error in watching anime.

I had a W-series Android Walkman phone, I switched to a Samsung about 18 months later. If they wanted to attract new users with this phone, they could have at least put some sweet AsuMari on it.

After having my friends yelling at me to watch Attack on Titan, I've finally finished watching all 25 episodes the other day. Great show. Loved it. Can't wait for more 👍

Cool Walkman. I liked the Walkman series back in middle school. I sported a Mini-Disc player I bragged about over iPods. :lol:

DK
I had a W-series Android Walkman phone, I switched to a Samsung about 18 months later. If they wanted to attract new users with this phone, they could have at least put some sweet AsuMari on it.

I genuinely hope your weren't actually being serious this time.

Yuri is serious business, but I can't remember posting that. :lol:

Anyways, today is a special day:
PYc842i.jpg

Hiter's birthday? :P

In all seriousness, Haruhi smoking weed would be a bad thing. Last thing we want is her getting paranoid.

Attack on Titan blah blah blah

Watch Cowboy Bebop. It's like Attack on Titan except nothing like it at all and much better.

Just started Madoka Magica. Apparently, it's supposed to be mega-depressing? O.o I'm a couple of episodes in, and I don't see it, personally.

Next up is Oreimo, then Boku wa Tomodachi. The latter simply because I cannot take my eyes off this girl:

Mazui_Boku_Ha_Tomodachi_Ga_Sukunai_NEXT_-_07_D9E128BA.mkv_snapshot_11.02_2013.02.22_17.32.16.jpg

So as usual, a mixture of moefag ***** and actually cultured stuff. Wish me luck! :P

Madoka isn't any where near as depressing as many people say. It has some dark parts, but it also has uplifting parts. Watch through the whole thing in one sitting. Seriously. Just watch it. Homura is the definition of the word badass, and Kyuubey is magnificent. And Madoka does something. Also, there's Sayaka and Mami who cause plot to happen and Kyoko who would be more interesting if she had her own anime.

Anyway. Madoka rules.

Madoka Magica is the anime that anime's the best. Unless it's Cowboy Bebop. Or NGE if you're like me and you love NGE.

Back