The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments

I'm in tears...

I've also started Terror in Resonance as part of my effort to check out one or two new series' springing up this summer. Turning out to be a real visual treat, this one. Pretty refreshing to see something carry a less fantastical storyline than some of the other series' I've watched in recent months. It's psychological dramas/thrillers like this that reignited my interest in anime a few years ago. Though completely different genres are what brought me into the fold over the past year.

Last edited:
Does anyone here know ANYTHING about a rumored Armored Core movie? I need to see something of that sort.
I know there were rumors before, but not really anything plausible...

Does anyone here know ANYTHING about a rumored Armored Core movie? I need to see something of that sort.
I know there were rumors before, but not really anything plausible...

Speaking of which, I have heard this new Patlabor movie wasn't bad at all.

HAVE YOU HEARD OF HATSUNE MIKU?
dominos-app-featuring-hatsune-miku_o_1990009.jpg

I kept posting and the little loading bar would appear then fizzle out. Since I was browsing other tabs I just thought GTP was being slow. Refreshed and I'd triple-posted. :P

Couldn't went higher if I'd stayed oblivious!

"Once your pizza's delivered, have some fun with Miku!"

Not...not to sound racist or anything, but hearing that from a middle-aged guy in a suit about a kawaii Japanese character is...funny.

You should watch the suggested videos, pretty funny mis-mash of words. Anything with the YTP tag haha.

I finished Madoka. Great series! I'm glad I finally watched it.

...Now I'm too depressed to work today haha.

Now watch the Rebellion movie. You'll be too depresed to gt off bed when you're done. If you think Madoka's end was devastating, just wait.

How many movies are there? I haven't looked into it.

There are three, but the first two are a recap of the show. the third movie, called Rebellion, is the unicorn's tits. Watch that one ASAP so you're fresh off from the show.

Back