The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
1334293269613.jpg

When I asked a group of non-animued upon people whether or not some girl I know seemed like a bit of a 1970s TV presenter for finding Tsukihi Araragi attractive, the most negative comment that I got was that she shouldn't find her attractive because pink and yellow clash horribly.

I have no idea what this says about society as a whole.

@Not_A_Guest I've already seen it from start to finish, but I simply had to own it too.

Azusa is top-tier waifu. And you suck. :P
Ner. You obviously haven't paid attention to Infinite Stratos. It's all about nothing.
K-On is stupid imo >:I Azusa is baaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

View attachment 205978

When I asked a group of non-animued upon people whether or not some girl I know seemed like a bit of a 1970s TV presenter for finding Tsukihi Araragi attractive, the most negative comment that I got was that she shouldn't find her attractive because pink and yellow clash horribly.

I have no idea what this says about society as a whole.
It says that humanity doesn't know difference between attractive and ugly anymore :P

I'm pretty disappointed that no-one has done an ONI-chan picture for Halo yet, as far as I can see. The internet never fails to let me down. :P

Haven't read the SAO manga, but I was wondering from some of the artwork that I have been seeing...
Since Silica and Shino were probably both Cait Sith in ALO, would they happen to know each other?
Small chance but Asada and Kirito live in the same proximity.

I'm so sad that I haven't been able to watch Monogatari second season.

And I have too many other interests to manage so I probably won't for a long time yet.

Was hanging at the local wargaming store with some friends, and a girl walks in wearing a full Madoka outfit in her Magical Girl form, complete with rose-bow.

However said girl was also 14, which was awkward as all hell as it was a really well-done outfit...

Was hanging at the local wargaming store with some friends, and a girl walks in wearing a full Madoka outfit in her Magical Girl form, complete with rose-bow.

However said girl was also 14, which was awkward as all hell as it was a really well-done outfit...
Oh, so you're the only one who thinks it was cosplay. :lol:
REAL MADOKA KANAME CONFIRMED TO BE IN ENGLAND 2014

Sounds like the setup to a really terrible joke. "Madoka Kaname walked into a wargaming store..."

Yes, there is always that "please god tell me I'm not a paedophile" feeling when stuff like that happens. Meh, Madoka herself is 14, so it follows that such a realistic cosplay would be of a similar age.

*cough* Of course, I mean: why is a girl of that age watching 15-rated anime? *tuts and rolls eyes* Parents these days...

#yewtree

Did you get a picture?

Back