The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,790 comments
Kumamon counts as anime right?
10660231_10204986522691064_8973217083364025158_n.jpg

He has a Porsche and he didn't put Asuka on it? What the hell?!

What do you mean? Examples? I assume you might mean they're not race cars or something.
A Honda Insight is still a fat family car even after you plaster it in Asuka. Sad truth, huh?

Those poor middle-aged men that have to buy family cars for the sake of children. I pity them.

I had to Google what an SRT-4 is, but I approve massively.

Also I've successfully converted a friend to the glorious worship of Yuki Kajiura.

I should go through the soundtrack again to see what other vocal tracks exist.

I spend too much time listening the same few tracks.

I should go through the soundtrack again to see what other vocal tracks exist.

I spend too much time listening the same few tracks.

recommended oddballs (that is, no the usual Blue, Call me Call me and such, which are also awesome but they're the ones everybody listens to):

Diamonds
ELM
Gotta knock a little harder
Pretty with a pistol
Don't bother none
You make me cool
Fantasie sign (also look for the Music for Freelance remix of this)
Flying Teapot. Omfg yes, this one.
Chicken bone
The singing sea
Words that we couldn't say

But yeah, just go trough the entire thing and be done with it. Your ears will bleed with awesome.

Last edited:
I pretty much only listen to Real Folk Blues from the soundtrack...I really should listen to more, as I watch the show. Damn I love that show.

I pretty much only listen to Real Folk Blues from the soundtrack...I really should listen to more, as I watch the show. Damn I love that show.

The Real Folk Blues = subpar compared to other stuff from the soundtrack. Start with the list I gave Andy. You'll weep.

Those boobies don't know who "Andy" is.

The Real Folk Blues = subpar.

I agree. RFB sounded great when the episode ends and the sax came in. The arrangement there is beautiful. Listening to it on its own is no the same.

Looks like I'll watch Letterman for the first time then.

It'll mean **** all, probably.
It's just for the bant.

It won't be the end of our culture, I know, but the way I thought of it, I see three things people might think:

1) "Not relevant to me, what's on Jimmy Fallon?"
2) "This is what my kids enjoy?! :mad:"
3) "This is what my kids enjoy? :)"

I might record it anyway.

Latest Posts

Back