The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
Thought the photograph and costume were done very well.

XZzbu82.jpg

CvCRkI5.jpg

Black Lagoon might be my all time favorite anime. It's just damn fun the whole way through. Also one of the few shows that I prefer in English over Japanese.

Also, Balalaika cosplay.
IMG_1056.JPG

I should probably watch Black Lagoon now. Not too many anime series have really captivated me since forever ago.

>tfw an old friend thinks madoka magica is a cutesy mahou shoujo anime

Finished Persona 4 :Golden
=========================
Overall, I think this series was a bit lighter on the crime-fighting. I liked it over all, Yukiko has a great laugh and Naoto comes out a bit more girly. Marie has made it on some otaku's waifu list.

Last edited:
Wow, Nekoz fighting the naruto haters lol.
Good stuff, I don't watch the anime anymore, haven't for years but with that said, if you want spoilers hit this manga fan for that spoiler info. :P

Probably one of my favorite stories as a whole (though I admit, to the anime fan it comes across as having far too much filler/fan service).

Manga-wise, much better and considering the time span in the RL, naruto has done a great job of rounding out a story that developed for many years.

Wow, Nekoz fighting the naruto haters lol.
Good stuff, I don't watch the anime anymore, haven't for years but with that said, if you want spoilers hit this manga fan for that spoiler info. :P

Probably one of my favorite stories as a whole (though I admit, to the anime fan it comes across as having far too much filler/fan service).

Manga-wise, much better and considering the time span in the RL, naruto has done a great job of rounding out a story that developed for many years.

I'm glad to have finally met someone intelligent in this thread. I was a little sick of this bunch of kids, NEETs and lolicons.

For me, Naruto is without any doubt, the best Manga and Anime of this century.
The story is sensational and the Naruto's universe is so rich and interesting, in addition Kishimoto-san created two perfect main characters.
I currently watch the anime and read the manga.
I am always watch Anime, and I have never found any anime like Naruto. Naruto has unforgettable characters, such as Itachi, Kakashi, Minato and Jiraya. And the best fight scenes I saw in my life was in Naruto, Sasuke vs Itachi, Naruto vs Pain, Naruto&Sasuke vs Kaguya.

Yeah, I know that the fillers sometimes are quite boring, but recently we had some good fillers arcs and episodes. ( Chikara, ANBU Kakashi, and Mecha Naruto).

Now, that the manga is in the final chapters, I am looking forward to see the final fight between Naruto and Sasuke and the conclusion of this great saga.
I have a feeling that in the end Sasuke will die and probably Naruto will be the 6th Hokage.

I'm fine with NEETs and lolicons, but spoilers are hated by everybody.

Also, Naruto fanboys aren't too common around here. Same goes for SAO.

I'm glad to have finally met someone intelligent in this thread. I was a little sick of this bunch of kids, NEETs and lolicons.

For me, Naruto is without any doubt, the best Manga and Anime of this century.

First off, I'm happy you like Naruto, I really am. I like to think we are all entitled to like the shows we watch, and no one can take that from us.

And secondly, don't lump us into those groups of people. I'm a little insulted by that comment, and it's crap that makes us look bad. You continue on with your thing, but don't ever say that kind of stuff again, unless you want to feel the wrath of the community.

Apparently you can try playing anime at 60fps even though it's usually 24 or 30 fps. I haven't tried it yet though. I think it uses interpolation, which you see bundled on TVs. Here's a guide from r/anime

I've seen a lot of bad people associated with Naruto. I guess it's only right to apologize to those in this thread. Sorry.
I trust that we all understand and can type English fluently.

Back