The General Anime Thread...

• Thread starter Kent
  • 66,789 comments
1380324_10152774010072435_7101687628136193200_n.jpg

Is jigglejogglers some kind of new euphemism? If so, I am making use of that word from now on, because it sounds like it came from Viz.
I think it's an attempt by the Translator to try and emulate a special Japanese dialect while still using English, resulting in stereotypical Texan accents (as that's probably the closest thing they can get).

@kennylmao is it just me, or are your profile pictures following a trend...? ;)

@AOS- sounds interesting to me, can you try and find what the sub picture was from please?

Last edited:
Nokome
Noucome...I doubt that is a fake sub also...
The story centers around Kanade Amakusa, a boy cursed with the mental power of "absolute multiple-choice"—a multiple-choice quiz will suddenly appear in his mind, and the choice he makes will become his reality. For example, he would have to choose between going nude from the waist up or the waist down in school. While in school, he is given another choice: 1) A beautiful girl will fall before him or 2) he will fall from the rooftop in female clothes. He chooses option 1, and a blonde girl named Chocolat falls before him.

Last edited:
1) A beautiful girl will fall before him or
2) he will fall from the rooftop in female clothes

That is one of the most one-sided multiple choice questions I have ever heard.

He should be falling from the rooftop of a 99-storey apartment while engulfed in flames and attempting to write haiku while flexing into 7 different yoga positions before smashing into the ground. Wearing girl's clothes is not crazy enough to balance option 1. Pfft.

So I told you guys not to watch Grisaia anymore, but I'm thankful I did because this song leaves wonderful memories of episode 4.

Other ones I'm pulling out of the play list I've yet to hear:

Last edited:
Kakashi = Sixth Hokage, Naruto = Seventh Hokage

Indeed, it's officially over (for the most part). I'm sure many people will be happy to see it end (because they think Naruto was bad), I'm happy to see it end because I enjoyed it as a whole. Far too large a story to do a simple review but definitely worthy of some time down the road to discuss what I enjoyed so much and what I thought wasn't on par with my expectations.
The ending wasn't bad at all, I was expecting it to be much more cliche by taking a tragic approach but luckily he stuck to his guns and gave the story what I'd consider a happy ending (too many stories are taking the tragedy approach and doing nothing more than copping out on character deaths that aren't necessary for the story).

Btw, this isn't the end of the IP... Kakashi stories are coming and I wouldn't be surprised to see something along the lines of a new generation's tale. We'll see about all that, I'm not sure I will keep up with anything new since we've all seen how poorly follow-ups can work out. :( cough-dbgt-cough :lol:

Back